View Single Post
Old 08-1-2014, 09:20 PM   #845
YoshL
Celestial Harbor
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to YoshL Send a message via MSN to YoshL Send a message via Skype™ to YoshL
Default Re: jTWG LXV: The Revenge of the Return of the Son of jTWG

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohsosilly View Post
Okay yoshl congrats on being a really slippery motherfucker
I am so mad right now I can't even see straight for real

I really didn't expect it from cav, but after that super shady bandwagon vote just now, I totally see it now. You especially have played a hella convincing game.

Guys I am making a serious plea right now. Trevor, you said you trusted me and I hope you still do. We've both known Yoshl was ridiculous and trying to control everything from the beginning. It's gonna be a lot harder to convince you guys of Cav, but I'm sure as hell gonna try.

Fuck this game omg
Let me ask you this.

Is being controlling necessarily a bad thing? I'm a townsperson, attempting to kill wolves. Without someone to help direct and control lynches, things kinda spiral out of control, like the end of that previous phase when everyone (incl. me) lost their heads.

In your post, every single thing is an appeal to emotions. First starting off with a character insult "slippery motherfucker" and against cav with "You especially have played a hella convincing game."

Following was a plea. I made one too, except I'm trying (and still trying) to back it up with analysis. Silly's words literally have nothing to them. And the fact is, she only needs to appeal to one person, and get one person on the wolf side to win the game. That's why she didn't even bother mentioning RNGRX or Lefty. She went straight to Trevor, who she's known has backed her and shared similar thoughts throughout this whole game. These little slip-ups are super indicative of wolfiness. Trevor is probably going to be roleblocked and killed, quite possibly to further Silly's case against me, most likely trying to back it up with "You tried to get rid of my only support!" However, now that line's completely blocked off, someone else is probably going to die tonight.

Also, there's absolutely no congrats until this game is over and done, and you+cav are dead. You're in the mindset that you're at an advantage. The only way you could have such nerve to offer congratulatory statements? If you're a wolf. One mislynch and wolves win.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.
YoshL is offline   Reply With Quote