Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Tournaments (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   [Concluded] drizzleRomanceGirl's FFR Team Tournament (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=130860)

drizzleRomanceGirl 09-18-2013 11:23 PM

Re: drizzleRomanceGirl's FFR Team Tournament

Quote:

Originally Posted by storn42 (Post 3978520)
yes! increase the amount of money i haven't earned myself :P

It's a team effort though; you helped too! ^.^

top 09-18-2013 11:23 PM

YES SWAGGERKINGZ SECOND PLACE THAT'S HOW WE DOOOOOOOOOOOOO

75k creds. swag~

drizzleRomanceGirl 09-18-2013 11:54 PM

Oops, I miscalculated by accidentally giving the same amount of credits to each member in the Second Place team with five members as the amount of credits I gave to the each member in Second Place teams with four members, so I only have about 30,000 credits left instead of 75,000. >.< Each remaining participant who is either fourth or fifth place in their division received 2,500 credits, and all the credits for the tournament have been sent out! :)

top 09-18-2013 11:55 PM

thanks drizzy! bomb tourney btw.

drizzleRomanceGirl 09-18-2013 11:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by top (Post 3978588)

No problem, and thanks! :D

kjwkjw 09-19-2013 12:00 AM

Thanks for the tourney, drizzle! I had a lot of fun >w<

And thanks to the three of you in my team for playing until the end and doing so awesome =D

drizzleRomanceGirl 09-19-2013 12:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kjwkjw (Post 3978593)

And thanks to the three of you in my team for playing until the end and doing so awesome =D

You're welcome. :)

HalfStep 09-19-2013 05:36 AM

Awesome tourney drizzle! :D

drizzleRomanceGirl 09-19-2013 05:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HalfStep (Post 3978720)

Thanks! ^.^

HikamitheSoulReaper 09-19-2013 09:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Viisbyxa (Post 3978334)
Coolio, good competition with the other teams. Thanks for the great tournament!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Soldat_of_life (Post 3978426)
Cheers to my team for winning even if the last round I could not post due to a razor cut finger I...euh....acquired.

Cheers to everyone that participated and had fun. Skype is an awesome tool to communicate and get to know team mates :)

Cheers to the wonderful organizer!

Who will be doing a tourny next?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elite Ninja (Post 3978495)
Yay, thanks for the tourney ^^

Also I'd like to thank my team for being awesome teammates and congratulate them on bringing in the victory! :3

Quote:

Originally Posted by top (Post 3978588)

Quote:

Originally Posted by kjwkjw (Post 3978593)

Quote:

Originally Posted by HalfStep (Post 3978720)

[just quoting]
i think i speak for everyone here who enjoyed this awesome comp when i say this...when is the next one coming at us? [like a date maybe?] cause this was one of the most fun i ever had since coming to ffr this really made that list...and it was awesome to play against good people in team form and making new friends too~!! lets go,all in~!! HIP HIP HORRAY FOR THE NEXT DRIZZLE COMP~!!!!
[and awesome job team "key smashers" 1st place~!! *BRO FIST* >w<]

hcmushroom 09-20-2013 01:03 AM

thanks for hosting a great tourny drizz, and thanks to my teammates for being really cooperative with the placements and finishing strong to bring home the win :D

EDIT: *bro fists hikami*

drizzleRomanceGirl 09-20-2013 01:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HikamitheSoulReaper (Post 3979034)
[just quoting]
i think i speak for everyone here who enjoyed this awesome comp when i say this...when is the next one coming at us? [like a date maybe?] cause this was one of the most fun i ever had since coming to ffr this really made that list...and it was awesome to play against good people in team form and making new friends too~!! lets go,all in~!! HIP HIP HORRAY FOR THE NEXT DRIZZLE COMP~!!!!
[and awesome job team "key smashers" 1st place~!! *BRO FIST* >w<]

Aww, thank you! ^.^ I probably won't have another tournament for at least three months (probably more) though because of school and lack of credits. I probably won't throw another team tournament again because it requires a lot of updating and needs at least forty people to have enough teams for the tournament. However, I would love to host another unique tournament in the future! :) For example, maybe a tournament where you must use R^3 and scores are only based on how many "amazing"s you receive? I could also throw a tournament for Spin It Up. ^.^

Quote:

Originally Posted by hcmushroom (Post 3979119)
thanks for hosting a great tourny drizz, and thanks to my teammates for being really cooperative with the placements and finishing strong to bring home the win :D

No problem! :)

HikamitheSoulReaper 09-20-2013 07:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hcmushroom (Post 3979119)

Quote:

Originally Posted by drizzleRomanceGirl (Post 3979120)
Aww, thank you! ^.^ I probably won't have another tournament for at least three months (probably more) though because of school and lack of credits. I probably won't throw another team tournament again because it requires a lot of updating and needs at least forty people to have enough teams for the tournament. However, I would love to host another unique tournament in the future! :) For example, maybe a tournament where you must use R^3 and scores are only based on how many "amazing"s you receive? I could also throw a tournament for Spin It Up. ^.^

No problem! :)

oooooooooooo~!!! sounds like a plan there~!! hell with the credits i have now i can actually throw some in this time,thats if i dont go broke again XD....but im really looking to it! oh and [when it comes p~p] good luck for those in the 9th ffr tournament^~^
*bro fists mushroom*