Kommisar the ultimate french chef

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • LJRoX
    Banned
    • Mar 2005
    • 2762

    #16
    Re: Kommisar the ultimate french chef

    Haha I had a laugh
    kommi, make me a burger

    Comment

    • kommisar
      Dark Chancellor
      FFR Simfile Author
      FFR Music Producer
      • Jun 2005
      • 7328

      #17
      Re: Kommisar the ultimate french chef

      no.

      Comment

      • Gundam-Dude
        `~`
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Oct 2005
        • 7327

        #18
        Re: Kommisar the ultimate french chef

        Maybe at Anime North.


        (Download My Magnum Opus, Solo Kpop Pack!)

        My Simfiles (4key & 6key)

        Comment

        • kommisar
          Dark Chancellor
          FFR Simfile Author
          FFR Music Producer
          • Jun 2005
          • 7328

          #19
          Re: Kommisar the ultimate french chef

          yeah maybe.........I make a fucen mean sandwich

          Comment

          • icontrolyourworld
            Enjoy life!
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Oct 2007
            • 4197

            #20
            Re: Kommisar the ultimate french chef

            I got an A on it btw xD
            just thought i'd say

            Comment

            • XxMidigamixX
              FFR Player
              • Nov 2010
              • 2040

              #21
              Re: Kommisar the ultimate french chef

              Lmao this story deserves an A xP
              Click to join!





              Comment

              • TheNoSoMan
                FFR Player
                • Feb 2009
                • 382

                #22
                Re: Kommisar the ultimate french chef

                Was it for senior year high school or something?
                Originally posted by someone's history teacher
                Watching porn is like reading recipe books without eating anything
                "Words of Wisdom"

                Comment

                • Emithith
                  FFR Player
                  • Sep 2008
                  • 1784

                  #23
                  Re: Kommisar the ultimate french chef

                  A+

                  Comment

                  • supermousie
                    FFR Player
                    • Feb 2006
                    • 1074

                    #24
                    Re: Kommisar the ultimate french chef

                    God, I remember this.

                    I'd expect nothing but an A. Congrats.
                    Originally posted by aperson
                    yolo

                    Comment

                    • hi19hi19
                      lol happy
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Oct 2005
                      • 12194

                      #25
                      Re: Kommisar the ultimate french chef

                      lmfao


                      Comment

                      • Darkbreezee
                        FFR Player
                        • Aug 2009
                        • 455

                        #26
                        Re: Kommisar the ultimate french chef

                        xD

                        Comment

                        • ddrxero64
                          FFR Player
                          • Nov 2008
                          • 790

                          #27
                          Re: Kommisar the ultimate french chef

                          Originally posted by icontrolyourworld
                          I got an A on it btw xD
                          just thought i'd say
                          noice

                          Comment

                          Working...