Black Market Blood

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • kitkat9
    FFR Player
    • Feb 2009
    • 87

    #16
    Re: Black Market Blood

    Lol. I understand, it's all cool. Just remeber to think like the reader. And I have many reasons to be liking this story so far. It is well put together, amazing plot, leaves me wanting more, and you've thought it out. Which makes it extremely good.

    Comment

    • EpikLow
      FFR Player
      • Feb 2007
      • 29

      #17
      Re: Black Market Blood

      Chapter three is now up. I tried making it as short as possible because I don't really like having long chapters, but since each chapter is basically a different day it's a little hard lolz so, sorry if this chapter is too long. Also I want to thank anyone who is still reading And I hope you are still enjoying my strange story haha. Chapter four will probably be up tomorrow because I'm going to work on it a lot tonight.

      Comment

      • kitkat9
        FFR Player
        • Feb 2009
        • 87

        #18
        Re: Black Market Blood

        I haven't replied for a while, but I read the third chapter. It was amazing! I loved it. And in the earlier chapters I was hoping that you would tie the four people together a little more, and you did!
        It's really good be sure to let me know when you're done with the fourth one!

        Comment

        • EpikLow
          FFR Player
          • Feb 2007
          • 29

          #19
          Re: Black Market Blood

          Thanks so much kitkat! I'm done chapter four, but it's not very exciting haha. The day continues on in the next chapter because I didn't want it to be super long.

          Comment

          • kitkat9
            FFR Player
            • Feb 2009
            • 87

            #20
            Re: Black Market Blood

            Oh my god! Talk about bringing the characters together!
            One thing, I think you could you a little more description about what happened between Amanda and Brandon. So far I'm still loving it! And once again let me know when the 5th chapter is out. =)

            Comment

            • EpikLow
              FFR Player
              • Feb 2007
              • 29

              #21
              Re: Black Market Blood

              Yaaay I finally finished chapter five! It's pretty long, which I hate, but I wanted to fit all the information in there ahaha. I'm trying to be more descriptive >.< but I still need to work on that so hopefully I can do better on chapter six

              Comment

              • kitkat9
                FFR Player
                • Feb 2009
                • 87

                #22
                Re: Black Market Blood

                I love the length of it, it's great. But, gosh, it's amazing still. When you publish this(and you better get it published) I'm buying a copy, and I'm going to tell people that I read the book as the writer wrote it.
                =)

                Comment

                • MalReynolds
                  CHOCK FULL O' NUTRIENTS
                  • Sep 2003
                  • 6571

                  #23
                  Re: Black Market Blood

                  This brilliant exchange of criticism could have been confined to AIM and private messaging, as there is an AB dialogue going on.

                  While it isn't a rule, I prefer to have the stories in-pasted in the forum instead of re-directed to different sites, but I do remember the original (at least, the title).

                  Just sayin'.
                  "A new take on the epic fantasy genre... Darkly comic, relatable characters... twisted storyline."

                  "Readers who prefer tension and romance, Maledictions: The Offering, delivers... As serious YA fiction, I’ll give it five stars out of five. As a novel? Four and a half." - Liz Ellor


                  My new novel:

                  Maledictions: The Offering.

                  Now in Paperback!

                  Comment

                  • kitkat9
                    FFR Player
                    • Feb 2009
                    • 87

                    #24
                    Re: Black Market Blood

                    Uhm, sorry. Won't happen again?

                    Comment

                    • virus003
                      FFR Veteran
                      • Feb 2008
                      • 1822

                      #25
                      Re: Black Market Blood

                      Originally posted by MalReynolds
                      This brilliant exchange of criticism could have been confined to AIM and private messaging, as there is an AB dialogue going on.

                      While it isn't a rule, I prefer to have the stories in-pasted in the forum instead of re-directed to different sites, but I do remember the original (at least, the title).

                      Just sayin'.
                      I seriously have to agree with this.

                      Originally posted by XUioX
                      too hard and too long.. the rest of it was easy though.
                      Originally posted by roundb0x
                      i still have photos of my dad dickfeeding me when i was like 5
                      Originally posted by who_cares973
                      stop back seat modding its annoying

                      Comment

                      • EpikLow
                        FFR Player
                        • Feb 2007
                        • 29

                        #26
                        Re: Black Market Blood

                        I have no idea what's going on with the posts, but if you're saying we should just private message each other I'm also updating for whoever else is reading and I don't know who is reading so I just post here. So, I'm sorry there's so many posts on this and also I'm sorry I haven't written anything in awhile
                        Last weekend my cousin stayed with us and this weekend I'm going up to his cottage so I wont be able to write for awhile again, but I promise I'll finish the story Sorry for the wait.

                        Comment

                        • EpikLow
                          FFR Player
                          • Feb 2007
                          • 29

                          #27
                          Re: Black Market Blood

                          Chapter six is done to anyone who reads my story! Thanks.

                          Comment

                          Working...