A poem that I had no idea what to title

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • revolutionomega
    FFR Veteran
    • Mar 2006
    • 2240

    #31
    Re: A poem that I had no idea what to title

    fail to the tastic

    epic ninja turtles 3 poetry. (live action in japan w00t)
    woah oh oh aoh aoh aoh aaaaah ooohhh oohhh
    woah oh oh aoh aoh aoh aaaaah ooohhh ahhhh
    (pretty much the whole ending song, it's cool tho lol)
    "AW MAN, WE SUCK AGAIN!"
    - Rob Schneider, The Waterboy (1998)

    Comment

    • AznGreen
      FFR Player
      • Jul 2008
      • 232

      #32
      Re: A poem that I had no idea what to title

      i forgot when i was told this, but my teacher said that some poets are too lazy to title their poem so they usually stick with the first line in the poem. i suggest that if your pooped.
      Anybody else got Vienna Core? Well... that's a pretty low number =)

      Comment

      • SK_BleedingFire
        FFR Player
        • Jan 2007
        • 46

        #33
        Re: A poem that I had no idea what to title

        Originally posted by DoctorSerpentine
        name it dicks
        I totally agree with him.
        100%

        Pelvic-thrusting strangers since 2006.

        Comment

        • Prime8
          Awwwwwww!
          • Nov 2006
          • 1581

          #34
          Re: A poem that I had no idea what to title

          It's even funnier that Degenerates is a song on FFR

          Comment

          • Tokzic
            FFR Player
            • May 2005
            • 6878

            #35
            Re: A poem that I had no idea what to title

            Now please stop pestering me!
            Originally posted by kitkat9
            Look, this arguement can go on for forever and a day. I would appreciate it if it could just be dropped. This is my work I'm sorry if everyone else would like to think other wise.
            Of course you're going to get called out when you outright lied and tried to claim someone else's work as your own. Plagiarism is a really lowlife thing to do and you went right ahead and tried to tell everyone you did it.

            People like you are the trash of literature. Plagiarists never get anywhere because if they ever get a decent amount of exposure for their stolen work, they inevitably get called out and have any chance at a career ruined.

            You'd better expect backlash when you try to do something so scummy.

            Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

            Comment

            • dorama
              Banned
              • Mar 2008
              • 87

              #36
              Re: A poem that I had no idea what to title

              Originally posted by AznGreen
              i forgot when i was told this, but my teacher said that some poets are too lazy to title their poem so they usually stick with the first line in the poem. i suggest that if your pooped.
              to the rescue

              Comment

              • mead1
                Cerebellumberjack
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Aug 2003
                • 3960

                #37
                Re: A poem that I had no idea what to title

                Every time I think of this thread, I leave a comment on kitkat's wall. I recommend the rest of you do the same thing.

                Comment

                • MalReynolds
                  CHOCK FULL O' NUTRIENTS
                  • Sep 2003
                  • 6571

                  #38
                  Re: A poem that I had no idea what to title

                  Uh, plagiarism does not fly here. Even if you don't consider what you did to be plagiarism, it still is. A corn cob is still a corn cob, even if some moron call it an original poem.
                  "A new take on the epic fantasy genre... Darkly comic, relatable characters... twisted storyline."

                  "Readers who prefer tension and romance, Maledictions: The Offering, delivers... As serious YA fiction, I’ll give it five stars out of five. As a novel? Four and a half." - Liz Ellor


                  My new novel:

                  Maledictions: The Offering.

                  Now in Paperback!

                  Comment

                  Working...