Sprite and his right hand man (AKA his literal right hand) had owned ef ef arz, then they had a sprite together... except Sprite's left hand man held the sprite, the right supported, and Sprite consumed the Sprite for some Sprite-on-Sprite action.
Sprite and his right hand man (AKA his literal right hand) had owned ef ef arz, then they had a sprite together... except Sprite's left hand man held the sprite, the right supported, and Sprite consumed the Sprite for some Sprite-on-Sprite action.
The End
Good? No, yes?
best story ever (although it took me a couple of reads to stop being so confused)
[ / B ]
PedoSprite
Modding Multiplayer
Eating babies...
Crushing 7UP
Getting high off of Sprite
Whoring FFR and people...
Just an outline...
(edit):either someone else come up with a story with these, or I'll do it myself later.
(edit 2): Sprite /b/
----------/ban/
----------whine whine -omnomnom-
----------Victory (crush 7UP enemy of Sprite)
----------Chug a Sprite and gets intoxicated
----------Gets to FFR and AAA's another song, posts in FFR Scores thread and whores MP chat
----------The End
Oh thank god, I thought this was a sprite fic. I didn't read the story, I just scanned to make sure you weren't like LOOK A RECOLOR OF FORTE OH MAN MY ORIGINAL CHARACTER IS SO AWESOME
After reading the story, my mind harkens to my youth, you know, "Zelda is your .... .... ...." and then your uncle falls unconscious, or dies. I'm assuming this wasn't a particularly serious attempt.
Oh thank god, I thought this was a sprite fic. I didn't read the story, I just scanned to make sure you weren't like LOOK A RECOLOR OF FORTE OH MAN MY ORIGINAL CHARACTER IS SO AWESOME
After reading the story, my mind harkens to my youth, you know, "Zelda is your .... .... ...." and then your uncle falls unconscious, or dies. I'm assuming this wasn't a particularly serious attempt.
It looks as if you could actually turn this into a deep meaningful piece of literature. This would be humorous because then people would be lost as to how to take it. Whether they should respect it as a meaningful individual piece, or if they should laugh because of the use of a well known and loved mod. You should pursue something like that.
Comment