Haiku Contest!!!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • dore
    caveman pornstar
    FFR Simfile Author
    FFR Music Producer
    • Feb 2006
    • 6317

    #46
    Re: Haiku Contest!!!

    lol wut
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IREnpHco9mw

    Comment

    • ShastaTwist
      FFR Veteran
      • Sep 2004
      • 599

      #47
      Re: Haiku Contest!!!

      Originally posted by All_That_Chaz
      What would jesus do?
      Probably get crucified.
      He was good at that.
      I demand a rematch.

      Comment

      • bluguerrilla
        FFR Player
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Apr 2006
        • 3966

        #48
        Re: Contest Winners

        Originally posted by Tater Tot
        Congartulations!
        Congartulations!

        Comment

        • DarkbearX
          Shimose
          FFR Simfile Author
          FFR Music Producer
          • Feb 2006
          • 1995

          #49
          Re: Haiku Contest!!!

          Chaz deserves first.
          im gay
          SRL Page
          Castlevania IV, Super Metroid, and Cave Story speedruns
          D e e R F o r C e Leaderboards

          Comment

          • bluguerrilla
            FFR Player
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Apr 2006
            • 3966

            #50
            Re: Haiku Contest!!!

            I agree, I'm giving him 500 credits.

            Comment

            • Professor Raine
              FFR Player
              • May 2007
              • 1560

              #51
              Re: Haiku Contest!!!

              Well, I actually won something. Cool.


              My simfilez ----
              :

              Comment

              • All_That_Chaz
                Supreme Dictator For Life
                • Apr 2004
                • 5874

                #52
                Re: Haiku Contest!!!

                Originally posted by ShastaTwist
                I demand a rematch.
                Originally posted by DarkbearX
                Chaz deserves first.
                Originally posted by bluguerrilla
                I agree, I'm giving him 500 credits.
                !
                Thanks, guys. My feelings were really hurt when he didn't pick my haiku. You've brightened my day. =')
                Back to "Back to Earth"
                Originally posted by FoJaR
                dammit chaz
                Originally posted by FoJaR
                god dammit chaz
                Originally posted by MalReynolds
                I bet when you live in a glass house, the temptation to throw stones is magnified strictly because you're not supposed to.

                Comment

                Working...