Haiku Contest!!!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Tater Tot
    FFR Player
    • Aug 2007
    • 582

    #31
    A haiku from me, your contest Official.

    Just seven days left until i close this contest.... 1 WEEK!!!

    Haiku's are awesome
    Sometimes they just don't make sense
    Refridgerator

    THAT IS A HAIKU.

    Tell your friends about this contest! I know 100 credits isn't a lot, but hey! THE CREDITS ARE VIRTUALLY FREE!

    To all who have already posted a haiku, THANKS!

    This is a quote
    Imagination is more important than knowledge.
    -Albert Einstein
    Last edited by Tater Tot; 10-18-2007, 05:59 AM.


    All images are links, click one and have fun!

    Comment

    • masterhickle
      FFR Player
      • Apr 2005
      • 557

      #32
      Re: Haiku Contest!!!

      Comment

      • jecht3009046
        FFR Player
        • May 2005
        • 324

        #33
        Re: Haiku Contest!!!

        I don't swing that way
        But if I were very gay
        I would say touche.

        Comment

        • andy-o24
          Married Man
          • May 2006
          • 1528

          #34
          Re: Haiku Contest!!!

          I suck at poems
          Especially the haiku
          I know I won't win

          Just for sh!ts and giggles. -o24
          Originally posted by hi19hi19
          Best strat: enjoy the game, play what you feel like when you feel like it. Don't think about what you are doing or why, enjoy the gameplay, the artistry behind the stepfile, and enjoy the music.

          When the game isn't fun for you anymore, take a break. It's not a job, nobody here is professional and getting paid to play and force themselves to constantly improve... it's a game.

          Originally posted by Shashakiro
          Yeah, FFR is addicting...I don't think I'll get bored with this game unless I somehow become the best at it, which won't happen.

          Comment

          • LilyPichu
            FFR Player
            • Mar 2004
            • 117

            #35
            Re: Haiku Contest!!!

            Amusing, really,
            how syllables of nonsense
            can be a poem.

            Comment

            • Professor Raine
              FFR Player
              • May 2007
              • 1560

              #36
              Re: Haiku Contest!!!

              All I have are these
              Seventeen numb syllables
              That limit my soul
              Last edited by Professor Raine; 10-23-2007, 02:54 AM.


              My simfilez ----
              :

              Comment

              • Tater Tot
                FFR Player
                • Aug 2007
                • 582

                #37
                The end of the contest draws near.......

                Hi everyone! It's me your loveable contest official Tater Tot! The contest ends tomorrow, and i just thought that i'd say that i'm upping the prize! I'm also adding a second and third place! So, with that being said, here's how the new prizes are going to work out!

                1st prize = 200 credits

                2nd prize = 100 credits

                3rd prize = 50 credits


                All images are links, click one and have fun!

                Comment

                • bluguerrilla
                  FFR Player
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Apr 2006
                  • 3966

                  #38
                  Re: Haiku Contest!!!

                  Way to destroy the foundation of my haiku.

                  I'm changing my entry to:

                  Two hundred: you've won.
                  One hundred: you almost won.
                  Fifty or less: lame.

                  Comment

                  • dore
                    caveman pornstar
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    FFR Music Producer
                    • Feb 2006
                    • 6317

                    #39
                    Re: Haiku Contest!!!

                    Haikus are about
                    nature. The poems you all
                    are posting are not.
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IREnpHco9mw

                    Comment

                    • burningeyes88
                      FFR Player
                      • Nov 2006
                      • 359

                      #40
                      Re: Haiku Contest!!!

                      wow this has been going on for a long time
                      Originally posted by 6 p01nt3d*st@r
                      You spelled FFR wrong.

                      Originally posted by Shashakiro
                      Yeah, FFR is addicting...I don't think I'll get bored with this game unless I somehow become the best at it, which won't happen.
                      Originally posted by Synthlight
                      I usually just get all naked and tell them they will turn gay if they touch me.

                      Cheers,

                      Synthlight

                      Comment

                      • bluguerrilla
                        FFR Player
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Apr 2006
                        • 3966

                        #41
                        Re: Haiku Contest!!!

                        Originally posted by dore
                        Haikus are about
                        nature. The poems you all
                        are posting are not.
                        Mine is about the nature of the contest though, so that counts.

                        Comment

                        • Tater Tot
                          FFR Player
                          • Aug 2007
                          • 582

                          #42
                          Oh no you didn't!

                          Originally posted by bluguerrilla
                          Way to destroy the foundation of my haiku.

                          I'm changing my entry to:

                          Two hundred: you've won.
                          One hundred: you almost won.
                          Fifty or less: lame.
                          Yo Bluguerilla, you're not supposed post a new haiku. Since i'm a nice guy, i'll still accept your first haiku for the contest. I like the new one though.


                          All images are links, click one and have fun!

                          Comment

                          • Tater Tot
                            FFR Player
                            • Aug 2007
                            • 582

                            #43
                            Last Day of the Contest

                            The contest is over..... man..... oh well!
                            I'll have the winners posted by Halloween night!
                            If you win you'll get a post on your comment wall congratulating you, and the credits will be funded to your account!

                            Thanks to all who posted their haiku's here! Hopefully i'll think of another contest soon and maybe you guys will enter that one too!
                            Last edited by Tater Tot; 10-25-2007, 02:18 PM. Reason: slight error on my part


                            All images are links, click one and have fun!

                            Comment

                            • Tater Tot
                              FFR Player
                              • Aug 2007
                              • 582

                              #44
                              Contest Winners

                              All right! I present to you your Contest Winners!

                              In first Place is Professor Raine!

                              His Entry was:

                              All I have are these
                              Seventeen numb syllables
                              That limit my soul



                              In Second Place was Infinity!

                              His Entry was:

                              Here I am again
                              Oh mirror, who is this man?
                              I can't stand the sight.



                              And last but not least was our third place winner, Jecht3009046!

                              His entry was:

                              I don't swing that way
                              But if I were very gay
                              I would say touche.



                              Congartulations Contest winners!
                              The credits will be funded to your accounts!


                              All images are links, click one and have fun!

                              Comment

                              • All_That_Chaz
                                Supreme Dictator For Life
                                • Apr 2004
                                • 5874

                                #45
                                Re: Haiku Contest!!!

                                I was robbed.
                                Back to "Back to Earth"
                                Originally posted by FoJaR
                                dammit chaz
                                Originally posted by FoJaR
                                god dammit chaz
                                Originally posted by MalReynolds
                                I bet when you live in a glass house, the temptation to throw stones is magnified strictly because you're not supposed to.

                                Comment

                                Working...