Does anyone here read books?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • maniakkid25
    FFR Player
    • May 2007
    • 21

    #31
    Re: Does anyone here read books?

    I don't read books unless I'm forced to, but I do read stuff. please don't make me go into details.

    I have to read Across five Aprils and Maus in two separate classes. Across Five Aprils sucks, especially with some the immature jackasses that read it, though Maus is good. I also have to read the Hobbit over the summer.

    Comment

    • redxiii09
      FFR Player
      • Dec 2006
      • 130

      #32
      Re: Does anyone here read books?

      i dont like read but my 1st was excalur i like it but i cant read 2 time lol
      " />

      Comment

      • Engler
        FFR Player
        • Jan 2007
        • 2340

        #33
        Re: Does anyone here read books?

        Go Stephen King. I love his books.

        Comment

        Working...