fanfiction.net

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • this_n00b_rocks
    Banned
    • Aug 2006
    • 510

    #16
    Re: fanfiction.net

    Originally posted by plasmix
    If someone wrote an erotic story about Harry Potter I might read it.
    That's sick.

    Comment

    • djreality14
      Banned
      • Aug 2005
      • 177

      #17
      Re: fanfiction.net

      Bump, because I'm now starting a large Cirque du Freak fan fiction. Search in the Darren Shan Saga. It's called The Dark Lord.

      Comment

      • Tokzic
        FFR Player
        • May 2005
        • 6878

        #18
        Re: fanfiction.net

        http://www.fanfiction.net/u/254348/

        rofl me and my matrix fanfic i wrote three years ago is still there

        rofl i was such an anime geek

        rofl i spelled "squeak" as "squeek"
        Last edited by Tokzic; 08-29-2006, 06:17 AM.

        Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

        Comment

        • djreality14
          Banned
          • Aug 2005
          • 177

          #19
          Re: fanfiction.net

          Bump. You can post anonymous reviews!

          Comment

          • MalReynolds
            CHOCK FULL O' NUTRIENTS
            • Sep 2003
            • 6571

            #20
            Re: fanfiction.net

            Mmm... Nothing says quality like using pre-set characters, settings, and scenarios that you depend upon your reader to be familiar with. It's like writing historical novels, but within a small niche about a battle that no one really cares about.
            "A new take on the epic fantasy genre... Darkly comic, relatable characters... twisted storyline."

            "Readers who prefer tension and romance, Maledictions: The Offering, delivers... As serious YA fiction, I’ll give it five stars out of five. As a novel? Four and a half." - Liz Ellor


            My new novel:

            Maledictions: The Offering.

            Now in Paperback!

            Comment

            • TheRapingDragon
              A car crash mind
              • Aug 2005
              • 9788

              #21
              Re: fanfiction.net

              Originally posted by plasmix
              If someone wrote an erotic story about Harry Potter I might read it.
              There are loads. You can literally choose between lesbianism (Hermoine + others), Gay (Harry + Ron + others) or straight etc. Yeah.

              EDIT: Yeah, here is the link, http://www.handmemyrobes.com/archive.php
              Last edited by TheRapingDragon; 08-30-2006, 09:50 PM.

              Comment

              • Charu
                Snivy! Dohoho!
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Mar 2006
                • 6207

                #22
                Re: fanfiction.net

                I am bumping this thread because fanfiction.net.

                Get bumped son, I'm going to read this guys fics RIGHT NOW.


                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                Had a very shiny nose
                And if you ever saw it
                You could even say it glows

                All of the other Snivies
                Used to laugh and call him names
                They never let poor Charu
                Join in any Snivy games

                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                Comment

                • Charu
                  Snivy! Dohoho!
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Mar 2006
                  • 6207

                  #23
                  Re: fanfiction.net

                  Originally posted by djreality14
                  "Holy sh…"

                  Vyse sits up in his bed, cold sweat clinging to his face. He gets out of bed to get a drink of water when the door opens, Enrique peering in.

                  "Vyse, you ok?" He asks as he enters the room. A cool breeze of air flows into the room, hitting Vyse in the face, making him shiver.

                  "Yeah," He replies, putting a simple pair of black pants on. "I had that dream again."

                  "The one about Ramirez?"

                  "Yeah."

                  "Did anything different happen?"

                  "Yes. I wasn't standing in Soltis. I was on the deck of the Delphinus. Aika, Fina, and you were there also. So was Ramirez, although he didn't look like himself. It was as if I could feel the pure evil flowing from him, amplified by some strange force. I couldn't see Zelos either. But I could feel that Zelos was there too. Like Ramirez and Zelos was joined as one being. Just one evil and immensely strong being. It felt so real. Enrique, I don't have a good feeling about fighting Ramirez. For some reason, it feels like someone is going to die along with Ramirez."

                  "Hmm… You probably seek professional help about these dreams. I don't know enough about dreams to tell you anything. But I can tell you this." Enrique gets up and turns to leave. As he reaches the door, he stops. "Fighting Ramirez will not be easy. I just hope that your dream is wrong."

                  Enrique leaves, leaving Vyse to think about his nightmare.
                  8/+


                  Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                  Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                  Had a very shiny nose
                  And if you ever saw it
                  You could even say it glows

                  All of the other Snivies
                  Used to laugh and call him names
                  They never let poor Charu
                  Join in any Snivy games

                  (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                  Comment

                  • gold stinger
                    Signature Extraordinare~~
                    Event Staff
                    Game Manager
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    FFR Music Producer
                    Global Moderator
                    • Jan 2007
                    • 6429

                    #24
                    Re: fanfiction.net

                    tfw bumps can almost be a decade old now

                    also wonder what happened to get himself banned
                    Last edited by gold stinger; 10-3-2015, 10:35 AM.
                    Originally posted by YoshL
                    butts.


                    - Tosh 2014






                    Comment

                    • Charu
                      Snivy! Dohoho!
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Mar 2006
                      • 6207

                      #25
                      Re: fanfiction.net

                      We should all make and share fanfics in this thread.

                      Lets make it happen, boys and girls.

                      I have one from 2004 that is somehow still saved. (And if you look hard enough, which isn't hard at all, I've also written a couple others.)

                      Looking back at what I wrote in 2004 is absolutely cringe-worthy, but man I will never delete that.
                      Last edited by Charu; 10-3-2015, 10:58 AM.


                      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                      Had a very shiny nose
                      And if you ever saw it
                      You could even say it glows

                      All of the other Snivies
                      Used to laugh and call him names
                      They never let poor Charu
                      Join in any Snivy games

                      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                      Comment

                      • Charu
                        Snivy! Dohoho!
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Mar 2006
                        • 6207

                        #26
                        Re: fanfiction.net

                        Originally posted by Charu
                        Chapter 9: Ridley being too evil?
                        I kind of forgot to put this in the first chapter so I'm doing it here. If you haven't noticed by now, this story is just a humor story where some parts might not make sense, also some parts might be random humor which means humor that does not have a purpose in the story at all. I would like to thank you guys for being honest in your reviews and giving me advice for later chapters, now I know the previous chapter was totally random but hey, this is my story after all.
                        -

                        Morning came about and Samus woke up to the sound of somebody groaning in the bathroom.

                        "Wh-who's in our bathroom?" Samus asked herself. "Maybe it's a burglar or worse, somebody is doing IT in the bathroom without my permission."

                        Samus got out of her bed and began walking closer and closer to the bathroom door, her muscles tight as a knot, she took out her energy pistol which paralyzes anybody it touches, and she opened the door. When she checked in it, she saw the curtains to the shower closed. Still grabbing a hold to her gun, she walks in very slowly and puts her hand at the end of the curtain, still scared of she might see, she breaths in and out.

                        "Ok, to the count of three... 1... 2... 3!" She said as she pulled the curtains to reveal who was in the shower.

                        It was Ridley eating an orange in the shower, groaning because of the taste.

                        "AHHHHHHH!" Samus creamed making everybody who was asleep awake.

                        "What? Don't you wake up in the morning and grab an orange and then go in the shower to eat it?" Ridley asked.

                        "No I don't, you sick dragon, why do you do that anyway?"

                        "Because it's evil."

                        "How can it possibly be evil?"

                        "Well, for one thing, it makes you not being able to take your daily shower, and the other is because it's against the law."

                        "It's not against the law you dumb ass!"

                        "It is now, just see for yourself." He said as he grabbed a book titled "THE BOOK OF RULES" "its on page 333 in the middle."

                        "Where did you get that book at?"

                        "I took it from some guy."

                        "Why?"

                        "Because it's evil."

                        Samus rolled her eyes for his stupidity; she then walked out of the bathroom without looking back.

                        "Looks like somebody got up on the wrong side of the bed." He said to himself.

                        Later that day, Samus and Ridley were in science class learning another boring thing in the science world.

                        "Today, we will learn another boring thing in the science world." Said the Mother Brain. "Now, does anybody know what this is?" She said as she pointed at a bottle with blue liquid.

                        Samus raised her hand.

                        "Yes?" Mother Brain asked.

                        "How did you point?" Samus asked.

                        "That's a mystery I don't even know."

                        Ridley raised his hand but it hit the ceiling.

                        "Damn it!" He cursed under his breath.

                        "Yes?"

                        "Is their anything here I can do evil here?"

                        There was silence for a little bit before Mother Brain spoke.

                        "No, there isn't anything you can do evil here."

                        "Why are we the only ones here?" Samus asked without even raising her hand.

                        "I don't know."

                        Ridley grabbed the bottle with the blue liquid and began to mix it with milk.

                        "Hey, I know how to mix things now."

                        "You fool, you are going to-"

                        It was too late; an explosion erupted from the bottles, which cause blue liquid to go everywhere.

                        "Hmm, now that's what I call an explosion!" Said Ridley smiling.

                        Mother Brain was mad now, she was so mad that the liquid inside her class container began to boil."

                        "Um, Ridley, I think you made her mad." Samus said to Ridley

                        "Well, duh, look at her." He answered.

                        "THAT DOES IT! LEAVE THIS ROOM NOW!" Mother Brain yelled.

                        Samus and Ridley both ran out without a thought. As they left, they heard an explosion coming from inside the room.

                        "Look's like she exploded, thanks to you!" Yelled Samus.

                        "I know, isn't it great! I love being evil!"

                        Later in math class, Mrs. Hag was teaching math like a normal teacher would.

                        "Now class, WE will be LEARNING how to BE EVIL!" Said Mrs. Hag.

                        Ok, maybe not... Samus and Ridley were in their seats listening to Mrs. Hag, Samus as usual was starting to get board with the whole thing. Ridley on the other hand was listening to every word Mrs. Hag was saying; he also was writing what she was saying.

                        "To be EVIL you have to think EVIL! For that to happen, you have to think Evil which is what I just said."

                        Samus, getting board as heck, mysteriously got out a GBA with a Metroid: Zero Mission cart, and started to play it. Ridley noticed this and had a wicked smile on his face as he thought out a prank. He looked away playing innocent; he then used his demon-like tail to go to where the cartridge is. Making sure that Samus didn't notice, he pushed the back of the cartridge and lifter it up causing Samus's game to crash. Ridley, with quick reflexes, moved his tail before Samus freaked out and turned the GBA over to the back to see the game cartridge out. Samus already knew who did it, and she took action right away. She took out her gun which can paralyze anything.

                        "Perfect." Ridley thought still having that wicked smile. "OH MY GOSH! THAT WOMEN HAS A GUN!" Yelled Ridley as he pointed at Samus.

                        Everybody then screamed and ran around in circles bumping into things and running into walls. Mrs. Hag then walked towards Samus with her big glasses of hers.

                        "Samus!" Started the teacher.

                        "This is it!" Thought Ridley.

                        "You just earned yourself..."

                        "Yes?" Thought Ridley.

                        "...An A!"

                        Ridley then changed his expression from a wicked smile to an open mouth.

                        "Hey, I'm the one that got her gun out!" Yelled Ridley, now angry.

                        "...Shut up you!" Yelled the teacher.

                        The students now stopped running around like morons and listen to the conversation.

                        "You can't tell me to shut up!" Ridley yelled, his eyes on fire.

                        "Shut up you waste of flesh."

                        "No, you shut up!"

                        "No, you."

                        "You!"

                        "YOU!"

                        Ridley then attacked the teacher by jumping on her and putted his claws deep within her flesh, which caused her to bleed.

                        "I! SAID! YOU!" Said Ridley with the most angered expression he had in awhile.

                        The teacher grabbed Ridley's thin neck and squeezed it, which made Ridley choke a bit, but he could still breathe and he was still piercing through her body with his claws. The teacher then squeezed harder at his neck, which caused him not to breath any more air. He began to choke, he wasn't out of tricks yet though, he used his tail to pierce one of the teacher's hands, and he did the same thing with the other. The teacher loosened her grip on Ridley's neck. Now that he could breath again, he began to get ready for inhale, ready to do one of his fire attacks. Just when he was about flame the teacher with his fire breath, the teacher grabbed his tail with her legs and with surprising strength, she threw Ridley across the room making him smack right into the wall leaving a crack. He coughed up some of his own blood that was in his mouth now. He got up and charged right at Mrs. Hag. With surprising speed, Mrs. Hag took out a tranquillizer gun and shot Ridley about 4 times with darts full of chemicals that make anything calm down and make them go to sleep. When Ridley got to the teacher, he did a weak punch and he collapsed to the ground. Mrs. Hag putted away her gun and bended down to the space dragon and took out the darts. She got right back up and stared at the class.

                        "What are you staring at you wastes of flesh, class is over." She said giving them a cold stare even though you couldn't see her eyes.

                        The students ran out of the classroom out of fear, but Samus stayed.

                        "Wow, who would of thought my roommate would go crazy." Said Samus.

                        Mrs. Hag stared at Samus.

                        "Grab your FRIEND and get out of MY classroom!" She yelled.

                        Samus did just that, she grabbed the space dragon and putted on her shoulders and walked out of the classroom fast. Little did she notice that there was a hidden camera in the corner that watched everything. The camera was labeled "Bio's secret camera"

                        Meanwhile somewhere else, in the security room, Bio was looking at the tape again seeing how Ridley got mad like that.

                        "This is perfect, I can use my uncle to take over this university, but how though, he might not accept... I know, I'll take his DNA and clone him!" He said out loud.

                        "Um, hello? We're right here. We can here you." Said the security.

                        "Then I won't have to repeat myself what I just said."

                        He then inhaled and blew fire at all the guards. They ran around screaming as they turned to ashes. Bio stopped and looked at their now ashes.

                        "Wow, wasn't expecting that to happen."

                        He then walked to the door and left the room.

                        -

                        Yeah, finally another chapter done! Sorry, I did start this chapter after my previous one, but then I don't know, I kind of stopped for a minute. All right, when you send your reviews, please be honest and tell me some things I need to fix. Yeah, I'm finally focusing on the plot now, and just random stuff. Ok, until next time, see you in space!
                        Gosh past self, you were a splendid writer. You're probably still writing like this today.

                        Shit son.


                        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                        Had a very shiny nose
                        And if you ever saw it
                        You could even say it glows

                        All of the other Snivies
                        Used to laugh and call him names
                        They never let poor Charu
                        Join in any Snivy games

                        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                        Comment

                        • choof
                          Banned
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Nov 2013
                          • 8563

                          #27
                          Re: fanfiction.net

                          Originally posted by Charu
                          I am bumping this thread because fanfiction.net.

                          Get bumped son, I'm going to read this guys fics RIGHT NOW.
                          dude

                          Comment

                          • choof
                            Banned
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Nov 2013
                            • 8563

                            #28
                            Re: fanfiction.net

                            Originally posted by gold stinger
                            tfw bumps can almost be a decade old now

                            also wonder what happened to get himself banned
                            dude

                            Comment

                            • Charu
                              Snivy! Dohoho!
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Mar 2006
                              • 6207

                              #29
                              Re: fanfiction.net

                              I realized who it was after I bumped. Still, I saw this as an opportunity!!!


                              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                              Had a very shiny nose
                              And if you ever saw it
                              You could even say it glows

                              All of the other Snivies
                              Used to laugh and call him names
                              They never let poor Charu
                              Join in any Snivy games

                              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                              Comment

                              • hi19hi19
                                lol happy
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Oct 2005
                                • 12194

                                #30
                                Re: fanfiction.net

                                D
                                J
                                REaLITY


                                FOURTEEN


                                Comment

                                Working...