Her Father's Drawings

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Lightknight924
    FFR Player
    • Jul 2005
    • 1164

    #16

    Comment

    • Lightknight924
      FFR Player
      • Jul 2005
      • 1164

      #17

      Comment

      • Lightknight924
        FFR Player
        • Jul 2005
        • 1164

        #18
        Re: Her Father's Drawings

        whoa!! hey! where's my text? If the forum is going to screw up the post then it should at least display the text...not 35 other blank posts.


        In other words, this is what my post and 1 post only was supposed to say:


        Um.....if you shoot her father with an arrow then he is stunned. If you try to slice him with a sword or just plain walk up to him Pamela(Girl writing diary) runs infront of you screaming while pushing her father back into the closet.....haha!

        Comment

        • Abhorsen768
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2006
          • 30

          #19
          Re: Her Father's Drawings

          I never played that side quest... but I still knew it was LoZ. The moon gave it away to me... I know, I would make a good detective.

          Me at a crime scene: "Well apparently he was murdered."

          XD

          Comment

          • Moogy
            嗚呼
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Aug 2003
            • 10303

            #20
            Re: Her Father's Drawings

            lol majora's mask fanfiction

            i almost thought this was original until the last paragraph X(

            gj anyways
            Plz visit my blog

            ^^^ vintage signature from like 2006 preserved

            Comment

            • clocktower
              FFR Player
              • Jan 2006
              • 68

              #21
              Re: Her Father's Drawings

              lol thats weird,

              Comment

              Working...