Creep World: The End (Part One)

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Chromer
    Hookers and Blow
    • Jul 2003
    • 4981

    #76
    How do you generate so much buzz for your story Mal? Mine is barely chugging along.

    Comment

    • nickadeemus
      The spice must flow.
      • Aug 2003
      • 807

      #77
      “Gopher, could you do me a solid and shine your light into this oven?�
      Favor?

      And TPS, you've never seen a truck with two tanks and the switch on the dash? Sure it was built that way, but that's not to say that someone can't modify their own car with the right know-how.
      Nice.

      Comment

      • MalReynolds
        CHOCK FULL O' NUTRIENTS
        • Sep 2003
        • 6571

        #78
        I've heard the expression "Do me a solid" before. The word "favor" is implied. Now that you know, I want you to use the phrase tomorrow when asking for a favor.

        If you don't get your ass kicked, awesome.

        Mal
        "A new take on the epic fantasy genre... Darkly comic, relatable characters... twisted storyline."

        "Readers who prefer tension and romance, Maledictions: The Offering, delivers... As serious YA fiction, I’ll give it five stars out of five. As a novel? Four and a half." - Liz Ellor


        My new novel:

        Maledictions: The Offering.

        Now in Paperback!

        Comment

        • natetheffrer
          FFR Player
          • Oct 2004
          • 906

          #79
          Ive been waiting too long mal, lets go!!

          Comment

          • MalReynolds
            CHOCK FULL O' NUTRIENTS
            • Sep 2003
            • 6571

            #80
            Sorry, I started work this week. It's not for nothing; I haven't forgotten about the story or you guys or anything, I've just been completley wiped out the last few days. Alternativley, I have Sunday off, so you guys can expect a full update then =)

            Six pages a day was pretty tough, too, but I should have a new one up tomorrow.

            Mal
            "A new take on the epic fantasy genre... Darkly comic, relatable characters... twisted storyline."

            "Readers who prefer tension and romance, Maledictions: The Offering, delivers... As serious YA fiction, I’ll give it five stars out of five. As a novel? Four and a half." - Liz Ellor


            My new novel:

            Maledictions: The Offering.

            Now in Paperback!

            Comment

            • natetheffrer
              FFR Player
              • Oct 2004
              • 906

              #81
              Okeydokey, glad to see you working.

              Comment

              • MalReynolds
                CHOCK FULL O' NUTRIENTS
                • Sep 2003
                • 6571

                #82
                Yeah, I'm part of a street promotion crew for New York's #1 standup comedy club. It's pretty nice, but the hours are long and it's very cold outside, so it's been taking a toll on me this week. But all is good. New chapter tomizzle.

                Mal
                "A new take on the epic fantasy genre... Darkly comic, relatable characters... twisted storyline."

                "Readers who prefer tension and romance, Maledictions: The Offering, delivers... As serious YA fiction, I’ll give it five stars out of five. As a novel? Four and a half." - Liz Ellor


                My new novel:

                Maledictions: The Offering.

                Now in Paperback!

                Comment

                • Tps222
                  FFR Player
                  • Nov 2004
                  • 6169

                  #83
                  Anyway I can recieve the updated version of the previous chapters, I would like to read them as if I was reading a book. I'm sure it will hit different than a stop and go sort of thing.

                  Comment

                  • Varia
                    FFR Player
                    • Jul 2003
                    • 1713

                    #84
                    So did you mean you were going to post a new chapter, or just write one? "Tomorrow" is far past.
                    GB CHALLENGE IS HOMOSEXUAL

                    ARE YOU HOMOSEXUAL?


                    I THINK SO

                    Comment

                    • MalReynolds
                      CHOCK FULL O' NUTRIENTS
                      • Sep 2003
                      • 6571

                      #85
                      Sorry, sorry. I'm going to write one for Thanksgiving and put it ut it up. I've written a few more things, non Creep World, self contained stories, but I'll get back to this tomorrow.

                      Honest.

                      Mal
                      "A new take on the epic fantasy genre... Darkly comic, relatable characters... twisted storyline."

                      "Readers who prefer tension and romance, Maledictions: The Offering, delivers... As serious YA fiction, I’ll give it five stars out of five. As a novel? Four and a half." - Liz Ellor


                      My new novel:

                      Maledictions: The Offering.

                      Now in Paperback!

                      Comment

                      • Varia
                        FFR Player
                        • Jul 2003
                        • 1713

                        #86
                        Come on guys! The apple tastes good!

                        Honest.

                        ...
                        GB CHALLENGE IS HOMOSEXUAL

                        ARE YOU HOMOSEXUAL?


                        I THINK SO

                        Comment

                        • Tps222
                          FFR Player
                          • Nov 2004
                          • 6169

                          #87
                          He doesn't have to write for us Varia, don't be so ungrateful.

                          Comment

                          • Varia
                            FFR Player
                            • Jul 2003
                            • 1713

                            #88
                            Yes he does.
                            GB CHALLENGE IS HOMOSEXUAL

                            ARE YOU HOMOSEXUAL?


                            I THINK SO

                            Comment

                            • ddrruler
                              FFR Player
                              • May 2004
                              • 855

                              #89
                              It's the day after thanksgiving.
                              Mead is a | ******. |

                              Comment

                              • Tps222
                                FFR Player
                                • Nov 2004
                                • 6169

                                #90
                                Bump for reminder, not pushing for a new one.

                                Comment

                                Working...