Official 2015 NCAA (and to a lesser extent NIT) Tournament Discussion Thread
This is my bracket right now. Last year I was pretty accurate (65%) so we'll see how it goes this year.
Quick Edit: Kentucky is supposed to go to the Final Four, not Elite Eight
i would also like to take this opportunity to shout out deadlyx39
on the one hand i feel as though your absence from these forums is a shelled victory for all ffr forumites however after careful examination of my internal feeling apparatus i have come to the conclusion that i do in fact miss your posts
Re: Official 2015 NCAA (and to a lesser extent NIT) Tournament Discussion Thread
ya was gonna say not having Kentucky going to the final 4 is a pretty huge leak in ur bracket. obv anything can happen in a 1nD tourney but not having them at least F4 is waaaaaaay -EV
Re: Official 2015 NCAA (and to a lesser extent NIT) Tournament Discussion Thread
I would be elated if North Dakota State shocks Gonzaga. Pretty much the only thing I want from this tourney.
Torn on whether or not I want to root for Duke. I hate Duke, but I'll get extra credit in one of my classes if they win the championship (the prof went to grad school at Duke).
Re: Official 2015 NCAA (and to a lesser extent NIT) Tournament Discussion Thread
lol my final four is already gone. Thx Iowa State. I love you.
Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
I want another DJ hero
Originally posted by Red Blaster
Why should I care about this thread
Originally posted by choof
whats in it for me
Originally posted by grizz13114
Fun times and meme sluts
Originally posted by choof
ew meme sluts
ew fun
Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
do you realize how asinine all of your posts are
Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
i would also like to take this opportunity to shout out deadlyx39
on the one hand i feel as though your absence from these forums is a shelled victory for all ffr forumites however after careful examination of my internal feeling apparatus i have come to the conclusion that i do in fact miss your posts
Re: Official 2015 NCAA (and to a lesser extent NIT) Tournament Discussion Thread
I gave Baylor the benefit of the doubt. I thought I only wanted G State to win because of Kevin Ware, but NOPE. Gave them too much credit.
Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
I want another DJ hero
Originally posted by Red Blaster
Why should I care about this thread
Originally posted by choof
whats in it for me
Originally posted by grizz13114
Fun times and meme sluts
Originally posted by choof
ew meme sluts
ew fun
Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
do you realize how asinine all of your posts are
Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
i would also like to take this opportunity to shout out deadlyx39
on the one hand i feel as though your absence from these forums is a shelled victory for all ffr forumites however after careful examination of my internal feeling apparatus i have come to the conclusion that i do in fact miss your posts
Comment