NFL Fantasy Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • RagedBerserker
    Hello Kitty
    • Sep 2004
    • 1296

    #16
    Re: NFL Fantasy Thread

    Figured I would ask about a trade offered to me.

    Currently 5-0 in a 12-man league with .5 pt PPR and standard scoring.

    Here is my team:


    The trade is Vincent Jackson and Steven Jackson for Demarco Murray.
    Do I bite? Is Vincent Jackson worth it now that Glennon is Tampa's new QB? Do you think S. Jackson is just as good or better than Demarco... once he is uninjured?

    Or do I not mess with what has been working and keep Murray, Foster, and L. Bell in a trio, wait for Roddy to get healthy, and use Jennings, Pettis, or Randle as my WR3?

    Here is the team of who is offering the trade, he is 0-5:



    EDIT:
    I rejected the trade.
    Last edited by RagedBerserker; 10-10-2013, 10:16 AM.

    I'm just an old boy now

    Comment

    • Snowcrafta
      V's beta-male entourage
      • May 2005
      • 2873

      #17
      Re: NFL Fantasy Thread

      This pissed me off so bad, 1 fucking point. 89-90
      Attached Files

      Comment

      • j-rodd123
        End of the road
        • Oct 2006
        • 3692

        #18
        Re: NFL Fantasy Thread

        hope everyones got nick foles, just an avg week obv

        Originally posted by FictionJunction
        wow

        Comment

        • j-rodd123
          End of the road
          • Oct 2006
          • 3692

          #19
          Re: NFL Fantasy Thread

          lmao pretty much that

          Originally posted by FictionJunction
          wow

          Comment

          • dAnceguy117
            new hand moves = dab
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Dec 2002
            • 10103

            #20
            Re: NFL Fantasy Thread

            Originally posted by j-rodd123
            hope everyones got nick foles, just an avg week obv
            7 TDs kinda weak, Foles shows some promise but he'll have to start performing better

            Comment

            • lumphoboextreme
              FFR Veteran
              • Jan 2005
              • 8592

              #21
              Re: NFL Fantasy Thread

              I somehow need Rodgers to put up less than 11 pts vs swiss cheese bears D

              Comment

              • DayMan951
                yfwdbwdsb
                • Dec 2007
                • 2255

                #22
                Re: NFL Fantasy Thread

                my opponent this week has andre johnson. he scored 53 yesterday, but i should still win. not like it matters though. im pretty much out of the playoffs because my opponent is always the highest scoring team of the week

                Comment

                • dAnceguy117
                  new hand moves = dab
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Dec 2002
                  • 10103

                  #23
                  Re: NFL Fantasy Thread

                  Originally posted by lumphoboextreme
                  I somehow need Rodgers to put up less than 11 pts vs swiss cheese bears D
                  yoo is Rodgers hurt right now? you might be in luck

                  Comment

                  • DayMan951
                    yfwdbwdsb
                    • Dec 2007
                    • 2255

                    #24
                    Re: NFL Fantasy Thread

                    lumph, you just might get your wish

                    Edit: ninja'd

                    Rodgers hurt his shoulder on the opening drive. Might not return

                    Comment

                    • igotrhythm
                      Fractals!
                      • Sep 2004
                      • 6535

                      #25
                      Re: NFL Fantasy Thread

                      Originally posted by lumphoboextreme
                      I somehow need Rodgers to put up less than 11 pts vs swiss cheese bears D
                      Got hurt in 1st quarter, out for rest of game.

                      I hope you're happy. Douche.

                      Edit: Bears win 27-20. Goddamn it Seneca, stop running backwards when the d-line gets pressure.
                      Last edited by igotrhythm; 11-4-2013, 10:51 PM.
                      Originally posted by thesunfan
                      I literally spent 10 minutes in the library looking for the TWG forum on Smogon and couldn't find it what the fuck is this witchcraft IGR

                      Comment

                      • DayMan951
                        yfwdbwdsb
                        • Dec 2007
                        • 2255

                        #26
                        Re: NFL Fantasy Thread

                        Based Ditka

                        Last edited by DayMan951; 11-5-2013, 03:51 AM. Reason: OH GOD ITS SOOOO BIGGGGGGGG

                        Comment

                        • Rebirth0
                          FFR Originalbro
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Jun 2003
                          • 8751

                          #27
                          Re: NFL Fantasy Thread

                          Who would be interested in doing an FFR fantasy league this year? If 7 - 8 people are interested we should start one.

                          Comment

                          • lumphoboextreme
                            FFR Veteran
                            • Jan 2005
                            • 8592

                            #28
                            Re: NFL Fantasy Thread

                            I'm already in 3 cash leagues. If we do one with a buyin I'd be down for another.

                            Comment

                            • RagedBerserker
                              Hello Kitty
                              • Sep 2004
                              • 1296

                              #29
                              Re: NFL Fantasy Thread

                              I... would contemplate it.

                              I'm just an old boy now

                              Comment

                              • lumphoboextreme
                                FFR Veteran
                                • Jan 2005
                                • 8592

                                #30
                                Re: NFL Fantasy Thread

                                Even something small like 20-50$ buyin I'd be down just to have another league lol

                                Comment

                                Working...