2013 mlb post season

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • FoJaR
    The Worst
    • Nov 2005
    • 2816

    #31
    Re: 2013 mlb post season

    i really just dont want the redsox or cardinals to win, so yeah, tigers or dodgers pls

    Comment

    • Snowcrafta
      V's beta-male entourage
      • May 2005
      • 2873

      #32
      Re: 2013 mlb post season

      Originally posted by GuidoHunter
      This postseason is terrible. Go Tigers, I guess.

      --Guido

      Honestly I want a dodgers/tigers World Series with the dodgers winning.

      You don't mess with cali

      Comment

      • DayMan951
        yfwdbwdsb
        • Dec 2007
        • 2255

        #33
        Re: 2013 mlb post season

        rooting for the cardinals to win it all. i hate every other team that is left in the playoffs. especially the dodgers

        Comment

        • Snowcrafta
          V's beta-male entourage
          • May 2005
          • 2873

          #34
          Re: 2013 mlb post season

          Originally posted by DayMan951
          rooting for the cardinals to win it all. i hate every other team that is left in the playoffs. especially the dodgers
          I live I'm San Francisco and am rooting for dodgers. Might as well give a finger to the tigers and have them lose 2 World Series in a row

          Comment

          • DayMan951
            yfwdbwdsb
            • Dec 2007
            • 2255

            #35
            Re: 2013 mlb post season

            im cool with the tigers losing 2 years in a row. but only if they lose to the cardinals. there are too many dodger fans where i live. i really don't want them near the world series

            Comment

            • igotrhythm
              Fractals!
              • Sep 2004
              • 6535

              #36
              Re: 2013 mlb post season

              First time a pitcher got pulled after 6 innings of no-hit ball. Also, 4 strikeouts in an inning is apparently a thing.

              Anyway, Detroit wins 1-0. ^_^
              Originally posted by thesunfan
              I literally spent 10 minutes in the library looking for the TWG forum on Smogon and couldn't find it what the fuck is this witchcraft IGR

              Comment

              • GuidoHunter
                is against custom titles
                • Oct 2003
                • 7371

                #37
                Re: 2013 mlb post season

                Originally posted by igotrhythm
                Also, 4 strikeouts in an inning is apparently a thing.
                Wasn't the first time it's happened in the postseason, either.

                The most important thing is for the AL to win.
                The next most important thing is for the Cardinals to lose.

                --Guido

                Originally posted by Grandiagod
                Originally posted by Grandiagod
                She has an asshole, in other pics you can see a diaper taped to her dead twin's back.
                Sentences I thought I never would have to type.

                Comment

                • Snowcrafta
                  V's beta-male entourage
                  • May 2005
                  • 2873

                  #38
                  Re: 2013 mlb post season

                  Dodgers have my vote

                  As a San Franciscan

                  Comment

                  • igotrhythm
                    Fractals!
                    • Sep 2004
                    • 6535

                    #39
                    Re: 2013 mlb post season



                    THE picture that will define this year's ALCS.
                    Originally posted by thesunfan
                    I literally spent 10 minutes in the library looking for the TWG forum on Smogon and couldn't find it what the fuck is this witchcraft IGR

                    Comment

                    • dAnceguy117
                      new hand moves = dab
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Dec 2002
                      • 10103

                      #40
                      Re: 2013 mlb post season

                      really hoping for not a Cards vs Red Sox world series.

                      Originally posted by FoJaR
                      kinda wishing i had TBS
                      this

                      Comment

                      • lumphoboextreme
                        FFR Veteran
                        • Jan 2005
                        • 8592

                        #41
                        Re: 2013 mlb post season

                        lol going to be the most boring world series of all time no matter which of these 4 teams go.

                        Comment

                        • DayMan951
                          yfwdbwdsb
                          • Dec 2007
                          • 2255

                          #42
                          Re: 2013 mlb post season

                          YES! I'm so happy the Dodgers are out of it. Can't wait to hear the Dodger fan butthurt.

                          Comment

                          • j-rodd123
                            End of the road
                            • Oct 2006
                            • 3692

                            #43
                            Re: 2013 mlb post season

                            Originally posted by DayMan951
                            YES! I'm so happy the Dodgers are out of it. Can't wait to hear the Dodger fan butthurt.

                            Originally posted by FictionJunction
                            wow

                            Comment

                            • Arkuski
                              FFR Veteran
                              • Jul 2006
                              • 1118

                              #44
                              Re: 2013 mlb post season

                              I live right next to Fenway so I'm going to try to get involved in the riots when the sox win tonight

                              Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
                              i can appreciate a good looking woman when i see one and this one just happened to be my mom

                              Comment

                              • James May
                                FFR Player
                                • Oct 2012
                                • 3817

                                #45
                                Re: 2013 mlb post season

                                Originally posted by DayMan951
                                YES! I'm so happy the Dodgers are out of it. Can't wait to hear the Dodger fan butthurt.
                                dammit...I really wanted to see Jay Leno's bet go through...
                                bananas


                                Comment

                                Working...