2013 mlb post season

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Snowcrafta
    V's beta-male entourage
    • May 2005
    • 2873

    #16
    Re: 2013 mlb post season

    DET vs OAK right now, TBS

    LETS GO OAKLAND

    Comment

    • Snowcrafta
      V's beta-male entourage
      • May 2005
      • 2873

      #17
      Re: 2013 mlb post season

      Lets go OAKLAND
      Attached Files

      Comment

      • Snowcrafta
        V's beta-male entourage
        • May 2005
        • 2873

        #18
        Re: 2013 mlb post season

        are fnismls

        OOOOOOAAAAAAAAAKKKKKKLLLLLAAAAAANNNNNNDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

        Comment

        • DotKritic
          Forum User
          • Jun 2009
          • 2974

          #19
          Re: 2013 mlb post season

          C'mon, Tampa!!!

          You won two elimination games. I'm sure you can win three more.

          FFR Member Since December 17th, 2004
          Save 50% on Codecademy Plus, Pro, or Pro Student

          Comment

          • All_That_Chaz
            Supreme Dictator For Life
            • Apr 2004
            • 5874

            #20
            Re: 2013 mlb post season

            I'm rooting for an Athletics/Pirates series. My Phils were a bucket of yuck this year. Cardinals can go straight to hell. Dodgers are the opposite of what a baseball team should be, and if one more person compares Vin Scully to Harry Kalas I'm going to strangle them. Atlanta haunted my nightmares throughout my childhood so nope to them. Detroit just won one but I wouldn't be against seeing them play again. Boston, Tampa, and anyone else from the AL East can take their crap elsewhere. I don't want to see it.
            Back to "Back to Earth"
            Originally posted by FoJaR
            dammit chaz
            Originally posted by FoJaR
            god dammit chaz
            Originally posted by MalReynolds
            I bet when you live in a glass house, the temptation to throw stones is magnified strictly because you're not supposed to.

            Comment

            • DotKritic
              Forum User
              • Jun 2009
              • 2974

              #21
              Re: 2013 mlb post season

              Originally posted by All_That_Chaz
              I'm rooting for an Athletics/Pirates series.
              What's your prediction for the television rating?

              FFR Member Since December 17th, 2004
              Save 50% on Codecademy Plus, Pro, or Pro Student

              Comment

              • All_That_Chaz
                Supreme Dictator For Life
                • Apr 2004
                • 5874

                #22
                Re: 2013 mlb post season

                Originally posted by DotKritic
                What's your prediction for the television rating?
                Well obviously since those are both small market teams, the ratings would be lower than average. However, I couldn't care less if fox makes less money. Their broadcasters are shit anyway.
                Back to "Back to Earth"
                Originally posted by FoJaR
                dammit chaz
                Originally posted by FoJaR
                god dammit chaz
                Originally posted by MalReynolds
                I bet when you live in a glass house, the temptation to throw stones is magnified strictly because you're not supposed to.

                Comment

                • Snowcrafta
                  V's beta-male entourage
                  • May 2005
                  • 2873

                  #23
                  Re: 2013 mlb post season

                  Fox's broadcasters blow. CSN has better broadcasters that are way more fun and funny than fox

                  Comment

                  • GuidoHunter
                    is against custom titles
                    • Oct 2003
                    • 7371

                    #24
                    Re: 2013 mlb post season

                    Fuck the A's.

                    I hope they win it all. =\

                    Taking bets on how many tens of millions of dollars in property damage would result from the rioting.

                    --Guido

                    Originally posted by Grandiagod
                    Originally posted by Grandiagod
                    She has an asshole, in other pics you can see a diaper taped to her dead twin's back.
                    Sentences I thought I never would have to type.

                    Comment

                    • Snowcrafta
                      V's beta-male entourage
                      • May 2005
                      • 2873

                      #25
                      Re: 2013 mlb post season

                      A's etc. Tuck the figers. 6-5 win, 2-1 lead. OOAAAAAKKLLLAAANNNDDDF

                      Comment

                      • DotKritic
                        Forum User
                        • Jun 2009
                        • 2974

                        #26
                        Re: 2013 mlb post season

                        Rays 3-0 in elimination games.

                        FFR Member Since December 17th, 2004
                        Save 50% on Codecademy Plus, Pro, or Pro Student

                        Comment

                        • FoJaR
                          The Worst
                          • Nov 2005
                          • 2816

                          #27
                          Re: 2013 mlb post season

                          man so many close series

                          tigers A's are 2-2

                          so are pirates cards

                          kinda wishing i had TBS so i could watch some of these game 5's

                          Comment

                          • Snowcrafta
                            V's beta-male entourage
                            • May 2005
                            • 2873

                            #28
                            Re: 2013 mlb post season

                            Anxious for tomorrow's game. #2Legit2Quit

                            Comment

                            • FoJaR
                              The Worst
                              • Nov 2005
                              • 2816

                              #29
                              Re: 2013 mlb post season

                              Who:s gonna win?

                              Me?>

                              okay@

                              Comment

                              • GuidoHunter
                                is against custom titles
                                • Oct 2003
                                • 7371

                                #30
                                Re: 2013 mlb post season

                                This postseason is terrible. Go Tigers, I guess.

                                --Guido

                                Originally posted by Grandiagod
                                Originally posted by Grandiagod
                                She has an asshole, in other pics you can see a diaper taped to her dead twin's back.
                                Sentences I thought I never would have to type.

                                Comment

                                Working...