Vortex - Various Artists (IDM/Glitch)

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Choofers
    FFR Player
    FFR Music Producer
    • Dec 2008
    • 6205

    #1

    Vortex - Various Artists (IDM/Glitch)

    01 - Hecq - Continuum 02 - Zoogoo, Chlorophyll Fluxbunny, Otets Dekan - Neural Ensemble 03 - Circuit Paralelle - Owak Erg 04 - Barbarix - Masicular 05 - Sytrjv...


    Atomhead compiled an album named Vortex that features a TON of very good IDM and glitch artists, some of which I have never heard of. Since the album is released under CC, I'm pretty sure it's fair game for stepping, although a lot of the songs aren't steppable. Maybe Robotomy and Beta Block but for the most part, the songs are purely listening material lol.

    After doing a bit of searching, the album was released through Entity, which is a non-profit netlabel that releases albums under CC licenses. Of course, this means I'm going to email the label and ask for blanket permission.

    Entity: an experimental electronic music netlabel, a browser game studio and a generative image archive. Belgium, since 2003.


    Robotomy is one of the craziest songs I've listened to in a while.
  • hi19hi19
    lol happy
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Oct 2005
    • 12194

    #2
    Re: Vortex - Various Artists (IDM/Glitch)

    More steppable than you may think


    Comment

    • XxMidigamixX
      FFR Player
      • Nov 2010
      • 2040

      #3
      Re: Vortex - Various Artists (IDM/Glitch)

      Originally posted by hi19hi19
      More steppable than you may think
      Uh oh...looks like Hi19 is planning on stepping them.
      Click to join!





      Comment

      • Emo_Saur_
        FFR Veteran
        • Feb 2007
        • 2952

        #4
        Re: Vortex - Various Artists (IDM/Glitch)

        You posted this in PC last night, I liked it a lot.
        sigpic

        Comment

        • Choofers
          FFR Player
          FFR Music Producer
          • Dec 2008
          • 6205

          #5
          Re: Vortex - Various Artists (IDM/Glitch)

          actually yeah, a lot of these songs could be stepped if you step out of your boundaries a bit

          I'm thinking of stepping robotomy but I have no idea how I would step the song past the 3:40 mark
          I still listen to this album all the time omg

          Comment

          • who_cares973
            FFR Player
            • Aug 2006
            • 15407

            #6
            Re: Vortex - Various Artists (IDM/Glitch)

            anything is steppable

            Comment

            • Choofers
              FFR Player
              FFR Music Producer
              • Dec 2008
              • 6205

              #7
              Re: Vortex - Various Artists (IDM/Glitch)

              Originally posted by who_cares973
              anything is steppable


              gg quad freeze note for 55 minutes

              Comment

              • Choofers
                FFR Player
                FFR Music Producer
                • Dec 2008
                • 6205

                #8
                Re: Vortex - Various Artists (IDM/Glitch)

                Bump, just in case people were wondering where robotomy came from (lol said I was gonna step in february, wasn't finished until late june, gg)

                Comment

                Working...