Captain America

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Breakdown16
    FFR Veteran
    • Sep 2007
    • 1938

    #16
    Re: Captain America

    That's odd. From what I heard from my peers, it was the opposite: it was okay, but somewhat disappointing, or not as good as they had expected. For no particular reason, even though I generally don't have an interest in superheroes, comics, etc., I kind of liked Captain America. Maybe I'll snatch a chance to see it.


    Made by arrekusuof93 at Ye Olde Photoshop Shoppe
    Who remembers this thread? Brings back great memories XD

    Comment

    • MarukuAntoni
      mmmMMMmmm
      • Apr 2007
      • 521

      #17
      Re: Captain America

      Great superhero movie. One of the greatest so far.
      IF I CAN CLIMB A TREE, I CAN CLIMB MT EVEREST. IF I CAN DRIVE A CAR, I CAN PILOT A SPACE SHUTTLE. IF I CAN PEE, I CAN BE THE PRESIDENT. IF I CAN POO, I CAN RULE THE WORLD!

      Comment

      • samurai7694
        바보
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Aug 2008
        • 4640

        #18
        Re: Captain America

        I enjoyed watching the movie, as well. Kept me entertained throughout.

        Comment

        • kmay
          Don't forget me
          • Jan 2007
          • 6534

          #19
          Re: Captain America

          Not my genre... but they did a really good job with this movie. It was very good.

          Comment

          • MarioNintendo
            Expect delays.
            FFR Simfile Author
            FFR Music Producer
            • Mar 2008
            • 4181

            #20
            Re: Captain America

            Long live the arcade!

            Comment

            • PrawnSkunk
              Administrator
              FFR Simfile Author
              FFR Administrator
              • Dec 2007
              • 3907

              #21
              Re: Captain America

              Why I'm looking forward to the apocalypse

              Comment

              Working...