It's over.. It's finally over..

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • andy-o24
    Married Man
    • May 2006
    • 1528

    #31
    Re: It's over.. It's finally over..

    12:20 2D crowd made it SOOO much better. GRYFFINDOR!!!!! Good times.

    Having not read a single book but seeing all the movies in the week prior to going, I have to say it lived up to it's high expectations. There were a few inconsistencies that I noticed (or thought I noticed) but those can be easily overlooked for the better enjoyment of the movie. Like most have said, the ending felt a bit rushed, but that may have been how the book was. I plan to read the books now, after I do my summer reading for school.

    -o24
    Originally posted by hi19hi19
    Best strat: enjoy the game, play what you feel like when you feel like it. Don't think about what you are doing or why, enjoy the gameplay, the artistry behind the stepfile, and enjoy the music.

    When the game isn't fun for you anymore, take a break. It's not a job, nobody here is professional and getting paid to play and force themselves to constantly improve... it's a game.

    Originally posted by Shashakiro
    Yeah, FFR is addicting...I don't think I'll get bored with this game unless I somehow become the best at it, which won't happen.

    Comment

    • jugglinguy
      Use me as a porta-potty
      • Dec 2006
      • 4319

      #32
      Re: It's over.. It's finally over..

      Originally posted by euphoriakisses
      I haven't seen it yet but thanks to a bunch of stupid idiots on my Facebook, the movie was spoiled for me.
      Damnit. Oh well, the first part was a real mind rape anyways.
      Originally posted by Shikari
      I regret reading this thread.
      Wat. Read the books.
      Originally posted by Jem
      Jem is my name. No one else is the same!

      You're Aja Leith of the Holograms! You're very exotic, intelligent and sophisticated.

      Comment

      • phe0nixblade
        Praise the sun mofo
        • Sep 2005
        • 4281

        #33
        Re: It's over.. It's finally over..

        i cried at the end of the movie just cause i realized that my childhood is actually over now
        HERE I COME ADULT WORLD
        (FML)

        Comment

        • yo man im awesome
          soleil ardent
          FFR Simfile Author
          • May 2007
          • 6514

          #34
          Re: It's over.. It's finally over..

          I was teary eyed the whole movie, but the end really got to me too..

          Originally posted by choof
          you double dad loving dipshit
          Originally posted by t-rogdor
          dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
          Originally posted by smartdude1212
          I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.

          Comment

          Working...