It's over.. It's finally over..

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • who_cares973
    FFR Player
    • Aug 2006
    • 15407

    #16
    Re: It's over.. It's finally over..

    I've only seen the first 2 movies(when they were released in theaters and no other time) and didn't read any of the books. Should I watch this movie?

    Comment

    • Poison-
      Nope
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Nov 2010
      • 3772

      #17
      Re: It's over.. It's finally over..

      Originally posted by who_cares973
      I've only seen the first 2 movies(when they were released in theaters and no other time) and didn't read any of the books. Should I watch this movie?
      Go watch all of the others before you watch this one so you understand what's going on.

      Comment

      • Cold Kitten
        i love (purple things)
        • May 2009
        • 1341

        #18
        Re: It's over.. It's finally over..

        omgomgomgomgogmomg. Best movie evar. Especially out of the 8 installments. Closest to the book, imo. Which made me a happy person. There were obviously a few minor differences, but overall... It was freaking amazing. I would pay almost $20 just to go see it again in IMAX 3D. (No, I'm not kidding. I really would.)


        Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
        it's like putting training wheels on gutterguards covered in styrofoam made of bubblewrap with a velcro fanny pack inside a condom

        Comment

        • bluguerrilla
          FFR Player
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Apr 2006
          • 3966

          #19
          Re: It's over.. It's finally over..

          ungh won't see this till next week...

          Comment

          • DarknessXoXLight
            sonder
            • Mar 2007
            • 2279

            #20
            Re: It's over.. It's finally over..

            Oh god. Eternal sadness. :'((((((((( I WANT MY CHILDHOOD BACK. </3

            on a normal note the movie was beyond ****ing fantastic!

            Comment

            • eastsideman09
              poker face
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Dec 2006
              • 1746

              #21
              Re: It's over.. It's finally over..

              A split second of Emma Watson's cleavage in 3D made the $16 worth it.

              I know I'm not the only one who saw it :P
              Originally posted by dAnceguy117
              esm, you are a fucking legend
              Originally posted by Arntonach
              wow ur pretty
              Originally posted by MrGiggles
              caring should be a get-outable offense

              Comment

              • PlayTrumpet
                Lamingtons.
                • May 2007
                • 590

                #22
                Re: It's over.. It's finally over..

                Since I have a lot to say about the movie, I'll split up subjects in several posts. First, I think it's worth mentioning the moments that really had me emotionally invested/moved.

                [SPOILERS]

                - When Professor McGonagall pushes Harry out of the way and starts dueling Snape
                - When McGonagall, Flitwick and Mrs. Weasley begin to cast the huge protective barrier around Hogwarts
                - Aberforth casting the amazing petronus against the dementors
                - Snape's death scene and his memory sequence
                - Harry leaving Ron and Hermione and Hermione's reaction especially
                - When Harry uses the Resurrection Stone and talks with his dead loved ones


                [/SPOILERS]

                Next post will probably be about the details that were omitted or changed and things I would've changed. I'll probably include the parts I thought were really great to counter balance that. Note that I did love the movie.
                HIGH-FIVING A MILLION ANGELS!
                sigpic

                Comment

                • Thatskier
                  FFR Player
                  • Feb 2008
                  • 613

                  #23
                  Re: It's over.. It's finally over..

                  Originally posted by eastsideman09
                  A split second of Emma Watson's cleavage in 3D made the $16 worth it.

                  I know I'm not the only one who saw it :P

                  Hahaha when she was dressed up as bellatrix.


                  Anyone else get the midnight premier only harry potter 3D glasses?
                  Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #5 D1A: 1st Place

                  The Tournament of Immortality D1: 3rd Place



                  Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
                  Let's put it this way: This file is fun.

                  Comment

                  • alloyus
                    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Oct 2006
                    • 3269

                    #24
                    Re: It's over.. It's finally over..

                    Originally posted by eastsideman09
                    A split second of Emma Watson's cleavage in 3D made the $16 worth it.

                    I know I'm not the only one who saw it :P
                    Rofl, I actually noticed that, too XD

                    ^FFP_D0pey btw

                    Comment

                    • euphoriakisses
                      UwU~
                      • Feb 2008
                      • 284

                      #25
                      Re: It's over.. It's finally over..

                      I haven't seen it yet but thanks to a bunch of stupid idiots on my Facebook, the movie was spoiled for me.
                      Damnit. Oh well, the first part was a real mind rape anyways.

                      Comment

                      • who_cares973
                        FFR Player
                        • Aug 2006
                        • 15407

                        #26
                        Re: It's over.. It's finally over..

                        Originally posted by Poison-
                        Go watch all of the others before you watch this one so you understand what's going on.
                        I would rather not

                        Comment

                        • Shikari
                          FFR Player
                          • Oct 2010
                          • 2055

                          #27
                          Re: It's over.. It's finally over..

                          I regret reading this thread.

                          Originally posted by gold stinger
                          Shikari for resident profile artist

                          Comment

                          • awein999
                            (ಠ⌣ಠ)
                            • Oct 2007
                            • 4647

                            #28
                            Re: It's over.. It's finally over..

                            I really enjoyed it as well. blahblahblahnotsayinganythingaboutwhathappensblahblahblah Good movie

                            Emma Watson hotness lulz

                            Edit: I'm really not a fan of 3d. I dislike the glasses and it's sometimes blurry and hard to see. Let me see a good old fashioned screen please. If both were the same price I'd still choose 2d. But my friends wanted to see 3d so I tagged along
                            Last edited by awein999; 07-15-2011, 08:42 PM.
                            Originally posted by Staiain
                            i am super purple hippo

                            Comment

                            • alloyus
                              ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Oct 2006
                              • 3269

                              #29
                              Re: It's over.. It's finally over..

                              Fight the power, go see 2D alone xD

                              ^FFP_D0pey btw

                              Comment

                              • yo man im awesome
                                soleil ardent
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • May 2007
                                • 6514

                                #30
                                Re: It's over.. It's finally over..

                                Originally posted by who_cares973
                                I would rather not
                                I will personally kick you in the balls if you go see this movie before the others.

                                Originally posted by choof
                                you double dad loving dipshit
                                Originally posted by t-rogdor
                                dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
                                Originally posted by smartdude1212
                                I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.

                                Comment

                                Working...