Friendship is Magic (current FFR Pony avatar count: >9000)

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Phynx
    I'm Forever
    • Mar 2007
    • 3005

    #586
    Re: Friendship is Magic (current FFR Pony avatar count: >9000)

    Originally posted by All_That_Chaz
    ****. I think I do.
    I've got room in the stable. Let's chill.

    No homo.
    Guardin' of the Scared Shrine

    Comment

    • All_That_Chaz
      Supreme Dictator For Life
      • Apr 2004
      • 5874

      #587
      Re: Friendship is Magic (current FFR Pony avatar count: >9000)

      It's going to have to wait. Crazy practicum assignment until Friday next week. I have parties this weekend, June 11, and June 24. Then I'm in the midwest with Hammy<3 for about a week in July. Then I have to study for my PRAXIS II exam. Then I have to take another summer course in August. Then I have to student teach! ****!
      Back to "Back to Earth"
      Originally posted by FoJaR
      dammit chaz
      Originally posted by FoJaR
      god dammit chaz
      Originally posted by MalReynolds
      I bet when you live in a glass house, the temptation to throw stones is magnified strictly because you're not supposed to.

      Comment

      • Phynx
        I'm Forever
        • Mar 2007
        • 3005

        #588
        Re: Friendship is Magic (current FFR Pony avatar count: &gt;9000)

        Originally posted by All_That_Chaz
        It's going to have to wait. Crazy practicum assignment until Friday next week. I have parties this weekend, June 11, and June 24. Then I'm in the midwest with Hammy<3 for about a week in July. Then I have to study for my PRAXIS II exam. Then I have to take another summer course in August. Then I have to student teach! ****!
        Jesus. You're gonna do all this.... to be a teacher.... when you're walking into a job.... and the first thing they say before you're hired.... is....... we've cut your wage?

        That's pretty awesome dude. Bein' a teacher is awesome.
        Guardin' of the Scared Shrine

        Comment

        • All_That_Chaz
          Supreme Dictator For Life
          • Apr 2004
          • 5874

          #589
          Re: Friendship is Magic (current FFR Pony avatar count: &gt;9000)

          Whatever dude. As long as I have enough to live and get to work the job I want to.
          Back to "Back to Earth"
          Originally posted by FoJaR
          dammit chaz
          Originally posted by FoJaR
          god dammit chaz
          Originally posted by MalReynolds
          I bet when you live in a glass house, the temptation to throw stones is magnified strictly because you're not supposed to.

          Comment

          • nuclearsamurai
            huehuehue
            • Jul 2007
            • 1211

            #590
            Re: Friendship is Magic (current FFR Pony avatar count: &gt;9000)

            Originally posted by MrGiggles

            Comment

            • All_That_Chaz
              Supreme Dictator For Life
              • Apr 2004
              • 5874

              #591
              Re: Friendship is Magic (current FFR Pony avatar count: &gt;9000)

              Psycho Pinkie<3
              Back to "Back to Earth"
              Originally posted by FoJaR
              dammit chaz
              Originally posted by FoJaR
              god dammit chaz
              Originally posted by MalReynolds
              I bet when you live in a glass house, the temptation to throw stones is magnified strictly because you're not supposed to.

              Comment

              • Phynx
                I'm Forever
                • Mar 2007
                • 3005

                #592
                Re: Friendship is Magic (current FFR Pony avatar count: &gt;9000)

                Originally posted by All_That_Chaz
                Whatever dude. As long as I have enough to live and get to work the job I want to.
                That's what I'm saying. Props to you for dedicating into a job that is getting harder and harder to stay in. Education is important so really, a heart felt thank you from me for doing what you do.
                Guardin' of the Scared Shrine

                Comment

                • MrGiggles
                  Senior Member
                  • Aug 2005
                  • 2846

                  #593
                  Re: Friendship is Magic (current FFR Pony avatar count: &gt;9000)



                  sharing this largely because it has arguably the most misleading title on youtube



                  and this one because I've never heard this song and it's hilarious

                  they both just so happen to have ponies added.
                  Last edited by MrGiggles; 05-18-2011, 10:31 PM.

                  Comment

                  • megamon88
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    FFR Music Producer
                    • Feb 2006
                    • 2567

                    #594
                    Re: Friendship is Magic (current FFR Pony avatar count: &gt;9000)

                    I literally just watched those on reddit 2 minutes ago

                    Comment

                    • MrGiggles
                      Senior Member
                      • Aug 2005
                      • 2846

                      #595
                      Re: Friendship is Magic (current FFR Pony avatar count: &gt;9000)

                      Originally posted by megamon88
                      I literally just watched those on reddit 2 minutes ago
                      ditto 8)

                      I mean where the **** else am I going to find cool shit to post? r/mylittlepony, obv

                      Comment

                      • megamon88
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        FFR Music Producer
                        • Feb 2006
                        • 2567

                        #596
                        Re: Friendship is Magic (current FFR Pony avatar count: &gt;9000)

                        So much better than r/mlp.

                        Comment

                        • All_That_Chaz
                          Supreme Dictator For Life
                          • Apr 2004
                          • 5874

                          #597
                          Re: Friendship is Magic (current FFR Pony avatar count: &gt;9000)

                          That Fluttershy vid is a gem.
                          Back to "Back to Earth"
                          Originally posted by FoJaR
                          dammit chaz
                          Originally posted by FoJaR
                          god dammit chaz
                          Originally posted by MalReynolds
                          I bet when you live in a glass house, the temptation to throw stones is magnified strictly because you're not supposed to.

                          Comment

                          • nuclearsamurai
                            huehuehue
                            • Jul 2007
                            • 1211

                            #598
                            Re: Friendship is Magic (current FFR Pony avatar count: &gt;9000)

                            Originally posted by All_That_Chaz
                            That Fluttershy vid is a gem.
                            this, so much

                            one for you, Chaz:

                            Comment

                            • All_That_Chaz
                              Supreme Dictator For Life
                              • Apr 2004
                              • 5874

                              #599
                              Re: Friendship is Magic (current FFR Pony avatar count: &gt;9000)

                              Originally posted by nuclearsamurai
                              pinkieeeeee
                              <3
                              Back to "Back to Earth"
                              Originally posted by FoJaR
                              dammit chaz
                              Originally posted by FoJaR
                              god dammit chaz
                              Originally posted by MalReynolds
                              I bet when you live in a glass house, the temptation to throw stones is magnified strictly because you're not supposed to.

                              Comment

                              • nuclearsamurai
                                huehuehue
                                • Jul 2007
                                • 1211

                                #600
                                Re: Friendship is Magic (current FFR Pony avatar count: &gt;9000)

                                I realize I'm posting in this thread a bit more than usual tonight, but seriously. I couldn't let this one go unnoticed.



                                edit: this is probably the pony version of the Wilhelm scream, rofl
                                Last edited by nuclearsamurai; 05-19-2011, 12:10 AM.

                                Comment

                                Working...