AMAZING photo

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • dean_machine
    FFR Veteran
    • Oct 2006
    • 1267

    #16
    Re: AMAZING photo

    Adobe had a presentation that included a super high quality picture that's similar to this of its headquarters and the buildings and streets surrounding it. The presentation was showing how fast photoshop cs4 could zoom in, zoom out, rotate, and manipulate such a huge picture without delay.

    I wish I had a camera that could take such high quality and huge pictures.

    Comment

    • funmonkey54
      The Chill Keeper
      • Oct 2007
      • 4127

      #17
      Re: AMAZING photo


      Comment

      • MDMAngel
        FFR Player
        • Dec 2008
        • 123

        #18
        Re: AMAZING photo

        Originally posted by funmonkey54


        EDIT: Makes you wonder
        Last edited by MDMAngel; 05-17-2009, 11:53 AM.
        Sign here

        Comment

        • cedolad
          moonchild~
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jan 2007
          • 6879

          #19
          Re: AMAZING photo

          I feel retarded. I can't find the underwear girl D:

          Never mind I win.

          Comment

          • 5.points
            Provy
            • Jan 2008
            • 671

            #20
            Re: AMAZING photo

            This is amazing.

            I want one these cameras soo bad.

            Comment

            • nuclearsamurai
              huehuehue
              • Jul 2007
              • 1211

              #21
              Re: AMAZING photo

              Wow. That's just amazing.

              Any luck finding a Where's Waldo gigapixel yet? ;D

              Edit: what the hell

              Last edited by nuclearsamurai; 05-17-2009, 12:38 PM.

              Comment

              • dean_machine
                FFR Veteran
                • Oct 2006
                • 1267

                #22
                Re: AMAZING photo

                Originally posted by nuclearsamurai
                Wow. That's just amazing.

                Any luck finding a Where's Waldo gigapixel yet? ;D

                Edit: what the hell

                Pretty much anything moving in that picture is like that. It seems like the photo was exposed at two different times far enough apart that anything moving the first time would be out of the picture the second time.

                edit: oops, actually its close enough apart that I can see doubles of a biker or some vehicles.

                edit: Actually I now know it's because many pictures were stitched together and caused that ghost like appearance.
                Last edited by dean_machine; 05-17-2009, 03:46 PM.

                Comment

                • Stewie7Griffin
                  FFR Veteran
                  • Jun 2006
                  • 191

                  #23
                  Re: AMAZING photo

                  yeah in a president obama's inaugeration photo i found you can see some guy's head fused into a chair and a ghost glove is slapping him in the face XD... here's the link to the photo

                  I made this Gigapan image from the north press platform during President Obama's inaugural address at the U.S. Capitol in Washington, DC on January 20, 2009. It's made up of 220 images and the final image size is 59,783 X 24,658 pixels or 1,474 megapixels. There are a few known stitching errors in this image. A NEW VERSION of the photo with most of the stitching errors corrected can be seen here: http://www.gigapan.org/viewGigapan.php?id=17217 ** PRINTS OF THE NEW VERSION ARE AVAI...


                  and here's the part

                  FMO FC's: 7
                  The Divine Suicide of K [Heavy]
                  Hajnal
                  Final Fantasy Last Battle Festival
                  Epidermis
                  Strangeprogram
                  Choprite
                  Novo Mundo

                  Could've swore I FC'd Thrash, but according to level stats it says I have 1 miss....

                  Comment

                  • NFD
                    FFR Player
                    • Nov 2007
                    • 4715

                    #24
                    Re: AMAZING photo

                    Clearly that is a penis.

                    Comment

                    • nuclearsamurai
                      huehuehue
                      • Jul 2007
                      • 1211

                      #25
                      Re: AMAZING photo

                      I see it too.

                      Comment

                      • Kage_No_Shi
                        FFR Player
                        • Feb 2006
                        • 135

                        #26
                        Re: AMAZING photo

                        Awesome....

                        But am I the only one geeky to find the HDTV with surround sound system first? Far right side of the tallest building (perspective wise anyhow), and 7th window down from the roof (it is the third brightly lit one)....In fact, it looks like MY sound system >_> There is another HDTV (that's on) a few windows to the left, as well.

                        LOL, I found what looks like a scene on a TV or something, and it is undistorted.



                        Dayyyuuummm, this thing could cause some serious privacy concerns. But it could also be a cool educational tool, just apply it to nature and science scenes.

                        We could totally make a game of I Spy with this >_>

                        EDIT: I found the computer guy MDMAngel XD What if he found this image, and saw the back of his own head @_@ I also found the open window one.

                        Damn, penthouses are pretty cool looking >_>

                        Found the girl, she does appear to be flipping off the camera....Pity she isn't as 'ZOMG half naked in her underwearz' as people have been implying. It's possible she is just trying that gang'sta thing. With the two fingers, or whatever it is. Or maybe she is actually holding a wiimote or something >_>
                        Last edited by Kage_No_Shi; 05-21-2009, 04:47 AM.

                        Comment

                        Working...