Gran Torino

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • GG_Guru
    Let em' do what they want
    • Mar 2006
    • 3219

    #31
    Re: Gran Torino

    Loved it.

    Comment

    • Izzy
      Snek
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jan 2003
      • 9195

      #32
      Re: Gran Torino

      Other then hating the priest dude for the entire movie it was very good. Very powerful and emotional. I managed to laugh at every racist joke/slur somehow. Oh well.

      Would have been a better movie without the small religious undertone.

      Comment

      • Kyaan Kyo
        FFR Player
        • Dec 2007
        • 162

        #33
        Re: Gran Torino

        I know I couldn't believe how racist he was. :O It kinda made me laugh oddly.
        ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

        Comment

        • Eeumi
          FFR Veteran
          • Mar 2009
          • 170

          #34
          Re: Gran Torino

          It thought it was a great movie. I still think thao was a little slow but a good movie
          A woman without her man is nothing.
          A woman, without her, man is nothing. That's called punctuation people, so use it.

          AAA's-17 (public)
          FC's-176 (public)

          Comment

          • Afrobean
            Admiral in the Red Army
            • Dec 2003
            • 13262

            #35
            Re: Gran Torino

            I don't think I've said so since I only just saw it like 2 weeks ago, but I saw it and I thought it was great.

            What really struck me was how funny it was. I was expecting it to be entertaining and good, but I wasn't expecting great and funny. I think "charming" is a good way to put it; "endearing".

            It's not coming out on video til June apparently. Glad I managed to catch it before then.

            Comment

            Working...