Hate It,Like It,What You Think of ANIME!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • ShAiOnEi
    FFR Player
    • May 2007
    • 1110

    #16
    Re: Hate It,Like It,What You Think of ANIME!!

    Yeah anime to me has turned into a fanboy/girl childish culture that many teens are involved in. I used to like lots of anime until it turned into a pointless plot of ninja showdowns and/or ramen eating.
    I love my son Auron

    Epic thread killer

    Comment

    • Pylons450
      FFR Player
      • Oct 2007
      • 17

      #17
      Re: Hate It,Like It,What You Think of ANIME!!

      I hate storylines that are too confusing.When I tried Naruto,the story was so confusing I stopped watching it.All it was is 10 year olds kickin the a** out of ninjas.Really I thought it was a break from crap like Yu Yu Hakusho or DBZ,BUT HELL I WAS WRONG!

      Comment

      • Pylons450
        FFR Player
        • Oct 2007
        • 17

        #18
        Re: Hate It,Like It,What You Think of ANIME!!

        Sorry,I was a little critical about it.

        Comment

        • Coolboyrulez0
          VICES
          FFR Simfile Author
          FFR Music Producer
          • Aug 2006
          • 10042

          #19
          Re: Hate It,Like It,What You Think of ANIME!!

          Used too watch it and it consumed too much of my life so I stopped watching it for good.
          https://soundcloud.com/cbrbreakcore
          https://cbrrecords.bandcamp.com/

          Comment

          • Xx{Midday}xX
            FFR Player
            • Sep 2007
            • 3518

            #20
            Re: Hate It,Like It,What You Think of ANIME!!

            Originally posted by Coolboyrulez0
            Used too watch it and it consumed too much of my life so I stopped watching it for good.
            That is a severe problem I'm facing now. lol

            Originally posted by ShAiOnEi
            Yeah anime to me has turned into a fanboy/girl childish culture that many teens are involved in. I used to like lots of anime until it turned into a pointless plot of ninja showdowns and/or ramen eating.
            uh... what kind of anime are you watching? Recent anime has been revolving around love comedies, turn-ons, and drama. CLANNAD, ef- a tale of memories, Prism Ark, Shakugan no Shana, Tsubasa Chronicles Tokyo Revelations, are some... just to name a real few of the ones that are ongoing right now. As for some that ended, Lucky Star (ended september)was one of the greatest hits for otakus all worldwide, because of the comedy and anime/manga/game reference it has. Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni Kai (sequel to Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni)was a great horror anime, directly following the perfect scenario set up by the light novels.

            Your opinion of anime seems like its coming directly from watching JUMP anime only. JUMP=Naruto, DBZ, Bleach, D Gray Man, etc.

            Originally posted by Pylons450
            I hate storylines that are too confusing.When I tried Naruto,the story was so confusing I stopped watching it.All it was is 10 year olds kickin the a** out of ninjas.Really I thought it was a break from crap like Yu Yu Hakusho or DBZ,BUT HELL I WAS WRONG!
            Naruto is actually not considered a formalistic anime. It is very straightforward and easy to understand for a very intricate and complex storyline along with the detailed and sensible description of the laws of nature in its setting. Much of the upcoming suspense can be anticipated. If you consider Naruto as confusing, it will be hard to find anime that is good but not confusing. All science fiction fantasies could be wiped off your list of good anime, as well as epic animes such as Naruto. The only thing that would be left behind is comedy and meaninglessly violent anime.

            You might want to consider Brave Story, Azumanga Daioh, Lucky Star.

            By the way, Naruto is currently the 2nd most popular international anime in history. It surpassed the profits of Dragonball a few months ago. The only anime that transcends Naruto is Majin Gazette, which had 98% of its merchandise sold in Europe. Majin Gazette still holds Spain's highest record of anime ratings ever.

            At this rate, the author of Naruto is going to die from overworking... (It does happen.Exhausted retirement.) He has yet to do 2 more movies with Shippuuden, and is keeping up with the manga chapter (although he has been taking many more breaks. the chapter comes out once every 2 weeks more often than 1 now.)

            Finally, stop double posting. Use the edit button.

            Question: How do you turn off the overwrite function?
            Last edited by Xx{Midday}xX; 01-8-2008, 02:08 PM.
            Any FFR song title discrepancies? List them here.
            Willing to accurately translate Japanese for free
            Accumulating all playstyles here!


            つまんないシグでスマソ(´・ω・`)

            Comment

            • cC@Zz
              FFR Player
              • Apr 2006
              • 1427

              #21
              Re: Hate It,Like It,What You Think of ANIME!!

              To me anime is just like any other show. If I like a show I watch it, If I don't like it I won't watch it. Its just another form of entertainment.
              There is a 50% chance your pillow will eat you while you are sleeping.

              Comment

              • Pylons450
                FFR Player
                • Oct 2007
                • 17

                #22
                Re: Hate It,Like It,What You Think of ANIME!!

                Me too had a intense phase.

                Comment

                • Pylons450
                  FFR Player
                  • Oct 2007
                  • 17

                  #23
                  Re: Hate It,Like It,What You Think of ANIME!!

                  Anything that has filler or chibi pink tokyo bubblepopstar kitties or crap like that I hate.I also hate anything like Full Metal Alchemist or anything mainstream because it's too overhyped and it gets annoying.

                  Comment

                  • L0NEvvolf
                    FFR Veteran
                    • Nov 2006
                    • 2068

                    #24
                    Re: Hate It,Like It,What You Think of ANIME!!

                    i love it but not as much as ffr that is all

                    Comment

                    • Pylons450
                      FFR Player
                      • Oct 2007
                      • 17

                      #25
                      Re: Hate It,Like It,What You Think of ANIME!!

                      THIS IS POSSIBLY ONE OF MY MOST POPULAR FORUM THREAD EVER!

                      Comment

                      • Pylons450
                        FFR Player
                        • Oct 2007
                        • 17

                        #26
                        Re: Hate It,Like It,What You Think of ANIME!!

                        Speakin' of Jump,that company is constricting anime to it's limits.It's what turned anime into a buisness and destroyed it's purpose as a art form.The reason why I hate anime.

                        Comment

                        • Squeek
                          let it snow~
                          • Jan 2004
                          • 14444

                          #27
                          Re: Hate It,Like It,What You Think of ANIME!!

                          I'm locking this because the OP bothers me.

                          You double-posted four times in a row.

                          Not only that, your posts are absolutely meaningless.

                          Not only that, your message is absolutely meaningless.

                          This thread was a means for you to vent to others that you hated naruto and bleach on adult swim. Instead, you said "i haet anime itz gay". Then you said "i dont haet all anime just the gay ones". Then you said "i dont haet all anime just the popular ones".

                          We're very proud of you and your pointless view on an entire medium of entertainment that reaches into thousands of subgenres that you couldn't even possibly have seen or heard about. However, you've managed to break three rules in one thread.

                          1) Double-posting
                          2) Meaningless posts
                          3) Spelling and grammar

                          And that is why this thread is locked.

                          Also, you have absolutely no idea what you're talking about. Just in case you thought you had a clue about anything regarding the anime business in Japan, you know.
                          Last edited by Squeek; 01-8-2008, 03:08 PM.

                          Comment

                          Working...