I Am Legend

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • heyitsmee
    FFR Player
    • Sep 2006
    • 2042

    #46
    Re: I Am Legend

    i had no idea what the movie is about it was quite a surprise founding out while watching lol scary ****

    will smith acting was pretty embarrassing at some points
    long shrek?...shouting there is no god scene...making stupid faces

    talking to doll

    Comment

    • Bangcrashboom
      The Lulz, Do It For Them
      • Nov 2006
      • 1055

      #47
      Re: I Am Legend

      why do people like this dumb movie? the plot was slow... it was very predictable and the "scary" parts where predictable too...i only jumped once, how fun is that?!?
      the action was good but that was just about it... i might have enjoyed it more if my dumb friend didnt spoil the end for me?
      i was waiting for it for quite a while...wasted my time and money

      Originally posted by Bolth mannn
      Bangcrashboom lets make our manboobs touch.

      Comment

      • tha Guardians
        MCDC 2011
        • Nov 2006
        • 1680

        #48
        Re: I Am Legend

        9.5/10 in my book.
        I found it ultimately spectacular.

        Very interesting and suspenseful. I liked the concept as well as the acting.

        Originally posted by sonic-fast-fingers
        can someone clarrify what QFT means my friend told me its quit ****ing talking, but im not 100 percent sure

        Originally posted by Synthlight
        I need a car that drives itself completely automated and I want it for free and it needs infinite gas mileage.

        Cheers,

        Synthlight

        Comment

        • MalReynolds
          CHOCK FULL O' NUTRIENTS
          • Sep 2003
          • 6571

          #49
          Re: I Am Legend

          Originally posted by Bangcrashboom
          why do people like this dumb movie? the plot was slow... it was very predictable and the "scary" parts where predictable too...i only jumped once, how fun is that?!?
          the action was good but that was just about it... i might have enjoyed it more if my dumb friend didnt spoil the end for me?
          i was waiting for it for quite a while...wasted my time and money
          Some people actually go to movies to think. I know, I know, what with a movie being based on classic literature, who would go to see that with thinking in mind.

          You wasted my time with your asinine whining. I feel more cheated from reading your post than I did for seeing "House of the Dead", a movie which, by your standards, is gold.
          "A new take on the epic fantasy genre... Darkly comic, relatable characters... twisted storyline."

          "Readers who prefer tension and romance, Maledictions: The Offering, delivers... As serious YA fiction, I’ll give it five stars out of five. As a novel? Four and a half." - Liz Ellor


          My new novel:

          Maledictions: The Offering.

          Now in Paperback!

          Comment

          • thechild
            FFR Player
            • Feb 2007
            • 1642

            #50
            Re: I Am Legend

            I loved the movie. 8.751235. Why do I rate that? 8.7 is real but I made up the rest. I felt bad when he had to sufficate the dog

            Comment

            • Corbin Wells
              FFR Player
              • Nov 2007
              • 153

              #51
              Re: I Am Legend

              I love this movie, THIS WAS HOW RESIDENT EVIL SHOULD HAVE BEEN!
              The minute you forget to think about tomorrow, you lose everything.

              download my sims now =3:


              FFR Furry, NYC

              Comment

              • Corbin Wells
                FFR Player
                • Nov 2007
                • 153

                #52
                Re: I Am Legend

                The "zombies" were all the same because their skin lost pigment, revealing the muscle structure of the person, all humnas have pretty much have that kind of muscle build, so that whole part was covered I believe.
                The minute you forget to think about tomorrow, you lose everything.

                download my sims now =3:


                FFR Furry, NYC

                Comment

                • NoirStories
                  FFR Player
                  • Jan 2008
                  • 10

                  #53
                  Re: I Am Legend

                  The way I feel, they put a basic zombie/creature plot to the movie. Honestly, I wasn't that excited to see it, but just went along.

                  When I saw it though, I really liked it. The completely empty city, the mannequins -- they really gave feel to the idea of being the last man on Earth. And I was very, very upset when Sam died. What a sad thing!

                  My favorite, favorite part is when, after Sam's death, he is begging the mannequin to speak to him. Listen to that, and how can you not feel bad for him? Suddenly the mannequins are no longer a humorous little thing he does, but one of the only things that keep him sane and going.

                  Not the best movie ever, but definitely enjoyable, and one of the better horror/thrillers to come out this year.

                  Comment

                  • danny53x
                    AKA Yotipo
                    • Jan 2007
                    • 1008

                    #54
                    Re: I Am Legend

                    Fred! Why the hell are you out here!?
                    And then he shoots Fred T_T

                    That part freaked me out... probably more than any of the movie.

                    Comment

                    • Silver_Brian
                      ¯\(°_o)/¯ ¯\(o_°)/¯
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Apr 2005
                      • 5576

                      #55
                      Re: I Am Legend

                      Personally, I had no idea it was a book first.

                      I really liked his "security system" hehe - the spotlights and land mines
                      I'm also not really a fan of scary movies, and this one reminded me why. The whole thing just felt like RE. =/ The ending also felt kind of lame. Truthfully, the only reason I saw this movie was because Will Smith was in it.

                      Originally posted by Moogle-master
                      i now have another excuse to grow a dick
                      Originally posted by FishFishRevolution
                      "i've seen your little boy's penis"

                      Comment

                      • Zamiax
                        FFR Player
                        • Apr 2007
                        • 231

                        #56
                        Re: I Am Legend

                        Great movie, my sister went with me and now they both think the world cant come up with a cure for cancer, because they are now convinced it will cause the end of the world(kids..) overall very good movie
                        If you want an FFR convention somewhere in the New Jersey, New York, and Pennsylvania area copy and paste this on your siggy to support so that this message can be heard and we will get a convention here

                        http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...ad.php?t=77229

                        Support the FFR help system
                        Click me!


                        Join Kongregate!


                        Join a new gaming community,

                        "God does not exist"
                        -- Karl Marx
                        "Karl Marx does not exist"
                        -- God

                        Comment

                        Working...