DEATH NOTE / Desu Nōto

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Cj_leonine
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2005
    • 2070

    #16
    Re: DEATH NOTE / Desu Nōto

    *SPOILER*


    Ryuk dies.
    Status: Innactive Onehander

    Best FC Before Avmiss Fix: . Be Princess . Hellbeat . End Night

    Comment

    • SethSquall
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2004
      • 5477

      #17
      Re: DEATH NOTE / Desu Nōto

      Loved the anime, although I must say it went downhill so much after a certain incident, anyone whose seen the anime through will know what I mean. Other than that though I thought it was brilliant.
      Originally posted by Tibs
      I love you, you Welsh ****

      Comment

      • korny
        It's Saint Pepsi bitch
        • May 2004
        • 4385

        #18
        Re: DEATH NOTE / Desu Nōto

        You should be afraid. I am kira. And i have judged you.

        Comment

        • masterhickle
          FFR Player
          • Apr 2005
          • 557

          #19
          Re: DEATH NOTE / Desu Nōto

          The manga was great, the anime was amazing.

          Everything in both went downhill after a certain point, then picked up again near the end. (Those who have watched / read death note know what I mean)

          it's based off pushing a person's mind to the limit in a timely or immidiate encounter with a problem.
          ^Winning statement of the thread. I don't care if there was or wasn't a debate, this statement wins.

          Finally, L is the man. That is all.

          Comment

          • MrGiggles
            Senior Member
            • Aug 2005
            • 2846

            #20
            Re: DEATH NOTE / Desu Nōto

            I stopped watching after the end of L. I just couldn't bring myself to care about Near or Mello at all.

            Comment

            • UnkownMan
              FFR Player
              • Apr 2007
              • 1569

              #21
              Re: DEATH NOTE / Desu Nōto

              How is this scary?
              Originally posted by Choofers
              2/10 smoke weed every other day, what up den
              We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams.

              Comment

              • psychopete
                Quite electrifying.
                • Jul 2005
                • 833

                #22
                Re: DEATH NOTE / Desu Nōto

                If you think this is scary, Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni will make you never want to leave the safety of your own home ever again.

                Comment

                • masterhickle
                  FFR Player
                  • Apr 2005
                  • 557

                  #23
                  Re: DEATH NOTE / Desu Nōto

                  Originally posted by MrGiggles
                  I stopped watching after the end of L. I just couldn't bring myself to care about Near or Mello at all.
                  I liked Near and Mello, but nowhere near as much as I liked L. L was just awesome in the fact that he was always sure of himself, but didn't really seem to care. Near was a ****y bastard, and Mello was too emotional.

                  Comment

                  • Miyoshina
                    FFR Player
                    • Jun 2007
                    • 36

                    #24
                    Re: DEATH NOTE / Desu Nōto

                    Matt was the shiznit, though. <3
                    sigpic



                    lol, nothing to brag about...

                    Comment

                    • magirocker
                      FFR Player
                      • Jan 2007
                      • 470

                      #25
                      Re: DEATH NOTE / Desu Nōto

                      Originally posted by Cj_leonine
                      *SPOILER*


                      Ryuk dies.
                      LIES!

                      and yeah, Death Note is perhaps my favorite manga ever.
                      AAA's: 158 + Tokens
                      Best: Wisdom/The Prototype
                      Newest:GO!

                      Comment

                      • Master Hakuoh9872
                        FFR Player
                        • Dec 2006
                        • 81

                        #26
                        Re: DEATH NOTE / Desu Nōto

                        Originally posted by korny
                        You should be afraid. I am kira. And i have judged you.
                        I'm not afraid of you...
                        You can't kill me for two reasons:

                        1. You don't know my real name or face
                        2. Plus, the way you threatened me...
                        that was sooo weak....
                        you're no Lord Kira...

                        Comment

                        Working...