wtf... pokemon?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Garenzo
    FFR Player
    • Jul 2007
    • 37

    #31
    Re: wtf... pokemon?

    Originally posted by cC@Zz
    So you hate anime because of all the over obsessed fans. That seems to be the most popular reason why people hate anime.
    That's a very small part of it. From the anime s*** ... er, anime "stuff" I've watched, its all way too cheesy, lame, cartoonish, loser-wannabeish, etc.

    It's just... UGH!
    I will induce pain into those who do not believe and power into those who follow. I am not one who should be opposed; fear me.


    ^ Click that weird thingy TO SUPPORT FFR CHARACTERS!!!!

    Comment

    • cC@Zz
      FFR Player
      • Apr 2006
      • 1427

      #32
      Re: wtf... pokemon?

      I do agree though that many anime fans act very obsessive and can be very annoying.
      There is a 50% chance your pillow will eat you while you are sleeping.

      Comment

      • Garenzo
        FFR Player
        • Jul 2007
        • 37

        #33
        Re: wtf... pokemon?

        Originally posted by cC@Zz
        I do agree though that many anime fans act very obsessive and can be very annoying.
        Notice I edited the quote;
        the word many should be replaced with "all"
        the two words very should be replaced with "uberly".
        I will induce pain into those who do not believe and power into those who follow. I am not one who should be opposed; fear me.


        ^ Click that weird thingy TO SUPPORT FFR CHARACTERS!!!!

        Comment

        • cC@Zz
          FFR Player
          • Apr 2006
          • 1427

          #34
          Re: wtf... pokemon?

          Originally posted by Garenzo
          Notice I edited the quote;
          the word many should be replaced with "all"
          the two words very should be replaced with "uberly".
          Thats a very generalized opinion. You really are quite the moron if you think that.

          Also "uberly". Haha!
          There is a 50% chance your pillow will eat you while you are sleeping.

          Comment

          • Garenzo
            FFR Player
            • Jul 2007
            • 37

            #35
            Re: wtf... pokemon?

            Originally posted by cC@Zz
            Thats a very generalized opinion. You really are quite the moron if you think that.

            Also "uberly". Haha!
            I see that you like anime yes? I've noticed your signature and avatar... hmm.

            Yeah, I'd have to stick with what I said about "uberly obsessive" and "uberly annoying."

            I rest my case.
            I will induce pain into those who do not believe and power into those who follow. I am not one who should be opposed; fear me.


            ^ Click that weird thingy TO SUPPORT FFR CHARACTERS!!!!

            Comment

            • cC@Zz
              FFR Player
              • Apr 2006
              • 1427

              #36
              Re: wtf... pokemon?

              Originally posted by Garenzo
              I see that you like anime yes? I've noticed your signature and avatar... hmm.

              Yeah, I'd have to stick with what I said about "uberly obsessive" and "uberly annoying."

              I rest my case.
              Again what a generilzed opinon. Wow I have a ****ing anime avatar and sig. I must be overly obsessed with anime. Oh wait I just changed my avatar to a baseball one. Does that mean I'm obsessed with baseball. No I like basebal and other sports as well and I like anime and other shows as well, but I'm by no means obsessed. I don't go around yelling at people how I love anime and quote a bunch of stuff from the shows on a consistent basis and I don't dress up like my favorite anime character.

              If you think based on my avatar and sig that I'm obssesed you might as well call anyone with a sports avatar and sig obssesed with sports or a guy with videogame avatars and sigs obssesed with videogames. And while it may be true that some are obssesed it does not mean all are dip****.
              There is a 50% chance your pillow will eat you while you are sleeping.

              Comment

              • Garenzo
                FFR Player
                • Jul 2007
                • 37

                #37
                Re: wtf... pokemon?

                Originally posted by cC@Zz
                Again what a generilzed opinon. Wow I have a ****ing anime avatar and sig. I must be overly obsessed with anime. Oh wait I just changed my avatar to a baseball one. Does that mean I'm obsessed with baseball. No I like basebal and other sports as well and I like anime and other shows as well, but I'm by no means obsessed. I don't go around yelling at people how I love anime and quote a bunch of stuff from the shows on a consistent basis and I don't dress up like my favorite anime character.

                If you think based on my avatar and sig that I'm obssesed you might as well call anyone with a sports avatar and sig obssesed with sports or a guy with videogame avatars and sigs obssesed with videogames. And while it may be true that some are obssesed it does not mean all are dip****.
                Hmm...

                Originally posted by cC@Zz's Profile
                Interests: Music, Videogames, Drawing, Anime, Sports, etc.
                I notice in there "anime"... hmmmmmm... Okay whatever you say.

                Well for one, I LOVE video games, but you don't see me putting video games in my sig, avatar, profile, etc. do you? Sure, you could call me "obsessed with nothing" for all I care, and you know what? I won't go defending myself over it. It seems that you ARE obsessed due to the fact you're getting mad over it and trying to defend yourself.

                And by the way, just because I mentioned that "I LOVE video games" you can go ahead and make fun of them. You know what? I'm not gonna care BECAUSE I'm not obsessed. I'm not all like "OMFG LYK I ARE NEED HALO 3 PRE-ORDER NOWWWWWWZZZZZ!!!!111!!!!1SHIFTONEONE"
                I will induce pain into those who do not believe and power into those who follow. I am not one who should be opposed; fear me.


                ^ Click that weird thingy TO SUPPORT FFR CHARACTERS!!!!

                Comment

                • cC@Zz
                  FFR Player
                  • Apr 2006
                  • 1427

                  #38
                  Re: wtf... pokemon?

                  Originally posted by Garenzo
                  Hmm...



                  I notice in there "anime"... hmmmmmm... Okay whatever you say.

                  Well for one, I LOVE video games, but you don't see me putting video games in my sig, avatar, profile, etc. do you? Sure, you could call me "obsessed with nothing" for all I care, and you know what? I won't go defending myself over it. It seems that you ARE obsessed due to the fact you're getting mad over it and trying to defend yourself.

                  And by the way, just because I mentioned that "I LOVE video games" you can go ahead and make fun of them. You know what? I'm not gonna care BECAUSE I'm not obsessed. I'm not all like "OMFG LYK I ARE NEED HALO 3 PRE-ORDER NOWWWWWWZZZZZ!!!!111!!!!1SHIFTONEONE"

                  Wow just wow. Lets see I like anime(its a form of entertainment) so I put it in my interests, just like I put Sports(another form of entertainment that is also shown on TV) in my interests. Interests = Something that interests me/That I like. Oh wait so your saying I can't put that I like anime otherwise its showing that I'm obsessed. You say I'm obsessed with this argument yet you continue it. Well I'm just pointing out how little thought has gone into your conclusion of all anime fans being obsessed. Again I've never acted like your discription of an obssesed Halo fanboy. You don't like obssesed anime fans so you assume all anime fans are obssesed. Well I could say that all videogame fans are obssesed becuase of the obssesed ones I've seen in my life. That would be stupid though as not all videogame fans are obssesed. The same goes for anime fans.

                  Why can't someone put a picture of something they like in their avatar and sig? That seems pretty normal to me. A while ago I had an avatar of the TV show House. Well I guess I'm obssesed with House if I go by your theory.

                  I'm not obssesed over anime. The only thing I'm obssesed with is making you see how much of generilized opinion you have. I like everything from music to sports and I don't watch nothing but anime. Anime is not the centrel point of my life its just something I like.
                  Last edited by cC@Zz; 09-6-2007, 03:50 PM.
                  There is a 50% chance your pillow will eat you while you are sleeping.

                  Comment

                  • jewpinthethird
                    (The Fat's Sabobah)
                    FFR Music Producer
                    • Nov 2002
                    • 11711

                    #39
                    Re: wtf... pokemon?

                    Garenzo, shut up you troll. Your only obsession seems to be with yourself and how righteously superior you think you are because you dislike Japanese cartoons.
                    Last edited by jewpinthethird; 09-6-2007, 03:51 PM.

                    Comment

                    • Garenzo
                      FFR Player
                      • Jul 2007
                      • 37

                      #40
                      Re: wtf... pokemon?

                      Originally posted by cC@Zz
                      Wow just wow. Lets see I like anime(its a form of entertainment) so I put it in my interests, just like I put Sports(another form of entertainment that is also shown on TV) in my interests. Interests = Something that interests me/That I like. Oh wait so your saying I can't put that I like anime otherwise its showing that I'm obsessed. You say I'm obsessed with this argument yet you continue it. Well I'm just pointing out how little thought has gone into your conclusion of all anime fans being obsessed. Again I've never acted like your discription of an obssesed Halo fanboy. You don't like obssesed anime fans so you assume all anime fans are obssesed are obssesed. Well I could say that all videogame fans are obssesed becuase of the obssesed ones I've seen in my life. That would be stupid though as not all videogame fans are obssesed. The same goes for anime fans.

                      Why can't someone put a picture of something they like in their avatar and sig? That seems pretty normal to me. A while ago I had an avatar of the TV show House. Well I guess I'm obssesed with House if I go by your theory.

                      I'm not obssesed over anime. The only thing I'm obssesed with is making you see how much of generilized opinion you have. I like everything from music to sports and I don't watch nothing but anime. Anime is not the centrel point of my life its just something I like.
                      Okay about your first paragraph: I am not obsessed with this argument, just that I have nothing better to do and this is entertaining me. Also, did I ever specifically say that you HAVE acted like that? No, I was making an example of some people who do. ... Or are you trying to hide something, eh?

                      Moving onto your second paragraph: Oh, they can. Perfectly normal. Its just that when one person says they don't like it, by you trying to defend it, it implies that you ARE obsessed.

                      Third and final paragraph of yours: Well, I'm going to keep having a "generalized opinion" after seeing you fight so hard to defend yourself for <insert whatever your "reason" is here>. If anime isn't the central point of your life like you so claim it isn't, then why did you start the argument in the first place?

                      Oh, and I'll make a paragraph of my own now. My first comment was about "I have nothing better to do." Just in case you're going to lamely try to turn the argument around by saying "I have no life", guess what? 1) You're probably right for the most part and 2) I'm going to college over the fall, joining a bowling league and I work on the weekend. So yeah, I suppose I don't have a life. If you were gonna say that, then GOOD JOB! You got something right for once!

                      EDIT: Oh, and jewpin? I NEVER said that I'm amazing. I'd like for you to find somewhere in this thread where I said that. k? K. And if you think I'm implying that, please explain.
                      Last edited by Garenzo; 09-6-2007, 04:17 PM.
                      I will induce pain into those who do not believe and power into those who follow. I am not one who should be opposed; fear me.


                      ^ Click that weird thingy TO SUPPORT FFR CHARACTERS!!!!

                      Comment

                      • jewpinthethird
                        (The Fat's Sabobah)
                        FFR Music Producer
                        • Nov 2002
                        • 11711

                        #41
                        Re: wtf... pokemon?

                        You don't have to say that you're are amazing to come across as a complete ignoramus.

                        Saying that all anime is bad and that all the people that like anime are annoying is like saying that all live action films are bad and the people who like watching live action films are annoying.

                        Yes, there are people who watch anime that are annoying. They are called otaku. They are idiots who have a gross misconception of Japanese culture. They will claim that anime is superior to all other forms of media. They generalize too, kind of like every post you've made in this thread.

                        "Anime" only exists in America, and only refers to a cartoon's place of origin. Nothing else. There are sh*tty anime shows and movies, and then there are good anime shows and movies. You're argument is from an ignorant point of view...and most likely ethnocentrically influenced.
                        Last edited by jewpinthethird; 09-6-2007, 04:45 PM.

                        Comment

                        • KH Luxord
                          FFR Player
                          • Feb 2007
                          • 409

                          #42
                          Re: wtf... pokemon?

                          Jewpin is right...

                          Those people, and the people that write anime, are called otaku. Also, "Anime" is another way to say "Americanized Japanese Cartoon." Anime in Japan is just a cartoon. While a cartoon that is in Japanese, but is in America, would be called a "foreign cartoon." Just as the movies where a different language is spoken, would be called a "foreign film."

                          Now, Japanese cartoons that are spoken in English ("Anime") and that are American drawn (Teen Titans for example), are just a plain disgrace to the name "Anime" and all that is a Japanese cartoon.


                          Most Recent AAA: Snowflakes
                          Most Recent FC: Party 4 U v3
                          Best FC: The Brain of the Moon


                          Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                          I will come to your house and take a crap on your pillow if you submit an hour long song to me.

                          Comment

                          • KH Luxord
                            FFR Player
                            • Feb 2007
                            • 409

                            #43
                            Re: wtf... pokemon?

                            Originally posted by Izzy-chandess
                            I think it's re-runs for those obsessive fans.
                            Sort of. My little brother still watches Pokemon. And it has been re-runs, mostly. But there is a new season going on. All new episodes. The games are good, but the show and cards suck.

                            Same deal with Yu-Gi-Oh. The show and game sucks. But the card game is pretty decent.


                            Most Recent AAA: Snowflakes
                            Most Recent FC: Party 4 U v3
                            Best FC: The Brain of the Moon


                            Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                            I will come to your house and take a crap on your pillow if you submit an hour long song to me.

                            Comment

                            Working...