wtf... pokemon?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Chief0678
    FFR Player
    • Nov 2006
    • 168

    #16
    Re: wtf... pokemon?

    Ahhhh. Pokemon. The old days. First came Kanto. Then came Johto. Then Hoenn. Then Sinno. Dang.

    The show was pretty corny. The games are better (at least the games for the Game Boy).




    sigpic
    You're going to die soon. You have seven more days to live.

    Comment

    • lord_carbo
      FFR Player
      • Dec 2004
      • 6222

      #17
      Re: wtf... pokemon?

      Originally posted by jamuko
      Would my reputation go up or down if I were to share the fact that I actually own Pokemon CDs in Spanish and Italian?
      By any chance, do you have OiNK?
      last.fm

      Comment

      • jamuko
        FFR Player
        • Jan 2004
        • 1083

        #18
        Re: wtf... pokemon?

        Nope, why? If you actually want the songs, I could probably rip the CDs for ya.
        ♪~
        Always Happy! Smile! Hello!
        I like delicious things
        I shoot eye beams at the things I hate and make them explode! (Yay!)
        So Happy! Smile! Hello! It's a picnic every day
        There's lots of happiness in my pocket
        So let's play forever~

        Comment

        • L0NEvvolf
          FFR Veteran
          • Nov 2006
          • 2068

          #19
          Re: wtf... pokemon?

          haha my bro collects pokemon cards now and watchs the show i bet it will go on for a few more years or untill kids relize that pokemon are an old fad

          Comment

          • freakysnots
            八一
            • Aug 2004
            • 2904

            #20
            Re: wtf... pokemon?

            Wtf.. They still play pokemon cards?

            Comment

            • TC_=MaxXFreaK=
              FFR Player
              • Jun 2007
              • 230

              #21
              Re: wtf... pokemon?

              lol avatar.(to LONEvvolf)
              but yeah i used to like the show and cards now i just play the games.

              92% of the teenage population has switched to rap.
              If you are the 8% who ROCKS,
              copy & paste this in your signature.
              lol:
              [br][br]

              Comment

              • corestylez
                Banned
                • Aug 2007
                • 6

                #22
                Re: wtf... pokemon?

                pokemon cards and anime suck

                the game's a lot more appealing to older audiences o.O (if you know about the metagame anyway)

                Comment

                • KA0Z R4VR
                  FFR Player
                  • Feb 2007
                  • 287

                  #23
                  Re: wtf... pokemon?

                  pokemon has over 400+ animal thingies. lol. somehow they managed to keep a tight hold on alot of their fans. and the cards are still in play. even the nationals still go on. the newest games came out on the DS and Wii. Diamond and Pearl. its ridiculous
                  Originally posted by jewpinthethird
                  Are you has depression? Does you worry about things that are worryful? Does you want to escape the Earths? Just remember, you has a spicy life.
                  Originally posted by Zageron
                  Everything is Vistas fault. If your cat dies, it's also Vistas fault.
                  Originally posted by [TeRa]
                  I've come to the assumption that you are either Miley Cyrus yourself being you are not a young kid trying to defend her, or you are indeed Chris Crocker, you related her to Britney Spears...If you took this paragraph seriously, just quit the internet lol

                  Comment

                  • Chief0678
                    FFR Player
                    • Nov 2006
                    • 168

                    #24
                    Re: wtf... pokemon?

                    Originally posted by KA0Z R4VR
                    pokemon has over 400+ animal thingies. lol. somehow they managed to keep a tight hold on alot of their fans. and the cards are still in play. even the nationals still go on. the newest games came out on the DS and Wii. Diamond and Pearl. its ridiculous

                    Nintendo definetly went overboard with Diamond and Pearl.




                    sigpic
                    You're going to die soon. You have seven more days to live.

                    Comment

                    • Garenzo
                      FFR Player
                      • Jul 2007
                      • 37

                      #25
                      Re: wtf... pokemon?

                      Originally posted by corestylez
                      anime suck
                      THANK YOU!

                      EDIT: I suppose I should explain myself - where I go to college, (not making anything up in the following) everybody in all my classes has some f***ed up obsession over anime.

                      Yeah, one day I got tired of hearing them talk about it, and I literally shouted (the teacher wasn't in the room at the moment) "SHUT THE F*** UP ABOUT F***ING ANIME GOD D*** IT!!!" And now for some reason, I'm hated at my college... I guess people who are overly obsessed over anime don't like anime-haters... hmm.

                      EDIT2: That was last semester, hopefully these classes will be better...
                      Last edited by Garenzo; 09-6-2007, 01:33 PM.
                      I will induce pain into those who do not believe and power into those who follow. I am not one who should be opposed; fear me.


                      ^ Click that weird thingy TO SUPPORT FFR CHARACTERS!!!!

                      Comment

                      • toxicninja
                        FFR Player
                        • Jan 2007
                        • 77

                        #26
                        Re: wtf... pokemon?

                        Originally posted by Garenzo
                        Yeah, one day I got tired of hearing them talk about it, and I literally shouted (the teacher wasn't in the room at the moment) "SHUT THE F*** UP ABOUT F***ING ANIME GOD D*** IT!!!" And now for some reason, I'm hated at my college...
                        maybe it's because you sound like a psycho? let people enjoy what they enjoy, they're not harming you.

                        Comment

                        • All_That_Chaz
                          Supreme Dictator For Life
                          • Apr 2004
                          • 5874

                          #27
                          Re: wtf... pokemon?

                          i still have the pokemon preview vhs that nintendo power sent me in like 1998.
                          Back to "Back to Earth"
                          Originally posted by FoJaR
                          dammit chaz
                          Originally posted by FoJaR
                          god dammit chaz
                          Originally posted by MalReynolds
                          I bet when you live in a glass house, the temptation to throw stones is magnified strictly because you're not supposed to.

                          Comment

                          • FallenXxRaven
                            FFR Player
                            • Apr 2007
                            • 380

                            #28
                            Re: wtf... pokemon?

                            Yeah, pokemon has been going WAYYYY to long... I used to liek it back in like.. '98... back when there were 151 pokemon... there there are like... trillions.. its time for pokemon to DIEE... and abotu the cards its just like any other TCG.. it starts off ok with maybe one really powerful card.. liek Exodia in Yu-Gi-Oh but then they just keep adding mroe and more powerful cards... and thats way overboard man.. Ex. Most powerful card of generic TCG in 1990 - Attack 300 Defense 250... Extremely weak card in 2007 - Attack 10,000 Defense 9,999.. and correct me if i'm wrong (btw TCG means Trading Card Game)
                            Chris Huntress 1:37 pm
                            I aaa'd vROFL
                            without any lube

                            Comment

                            • Garenzo
                              FFR Player
                              • Jul 2007
                              • 37

                              #29
                              Re: wtf... pokemon?

                              Originally posted by toxicninja
                              maybe it's because you sound like a psycho? let people enjoy what they enjoy, they're not harming you.
                              Oh, but my ears were about to bleed. I think that's harm enough.
                              I will induce pain into those who do not believe and power into those who follow. I am not one who should be opposed; fear me.


                              ^ Click that weird thingy TO SUPPORT FFR CHARACTERS!!!!

                              Comment

                              • cC@Zz
                                FFR Player
                                • Apr 2006
                                • 1427

                                #30
                                Re: wtf... pokemon?

                                Originally posted by Garenzo
                                THANK YOU!

                                EDIT: I suppose I should explain myself - where I go to college, (not making anything up in the following) everybody in all my classes has some f***ed up obsession over anime.

                                Yeah, one day I got tired of hearing them talk about it, and I literally shouted (the teacher wasn't in the room at the moment) "SHUT THE F*** UP ABOUT F***ING ANIME GOD D*** IT!!!" And now for some reason, I'm hated at my college... I guess people who are overly obsessed over anime don't like anime-haters... hmm.

                                EDIT2: That was last semester, hopefully these classes will be better...
                                So you hate anime because of all the over obsessed fans. That seems to be the most popular reason why people hate anime.
                                There is a 50% chance your pillow will eat you while you are sleeping.

                                Comment

                                Working...