Do you like screamo?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • dead_juggalo
    FFR Player
    • Dec 2005
    • 633

    #31
    Re: Do you like scremo?

    Originally posted by mcdiddy
    I luv screamo. Especially blessthefall.
    <3
    Best band ever.
    They're my favorite.
    some others are
    Alesana, Scary Kids Scaring Kids, Chiodos, and the Cover up


    Originally posted by Synthlight
    My father-in-law called me yesterday to tell me he lost the internet. If you find it, please PM me.

    Cheers,

    Synthlight

    Comment

    • KH Luxord
      FFR Player
      • Feb 2007
      • 409

      #32
      Re: Do you like screamo?

      Screamo is awesome!!!! I would have to say my favorite bands are Atreyu, Bullet for my Valentine, Silverstein, and Underoath

      Originally posted by RB_IcePh0enix
      Yep. Favorites are Underoath, Atreyu, Hawthorne Heights (theire kind of screamo), LoveHateHero, Scary Kids Scaring Kids etc. Give me some suggestions please because I'd love to hear more.

      Hawthorne Heights is not screamo just because one guy screams.

      Try listening to Bullet for my Valentine. Listen to their song Hand of Blood. It's pretty good.


      Most Recent AAA: Snowflakes
      Most Recent FC: Party 4 U v3
      Best FC: The Brain of the Moon


      Originally posted by Tasselfoot
      I will come to your house and take a crap on your pillow if you submit an hour long song to me.

      Comment

      • -paexaea-
        ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
        • Apr 2007
        • 4611

        #33
        Re: Do you like screamo?

        Screamo is for ****ing ******s.

        "Oh not all screamo music is about killing yourself, it's about love blah blah blah brb killing myself."

        Just another fad that will wear out itself in a few years.
        See you, Space Cowboy.

        Comment

        • angelofthedead
          FFR Player
          • Aug 2006
          • 373

          #34
          Re: Do you like screamo?

          underOATH.
          "Words of peace will get you far, but words of peace with a tactical nuke will get you even further"

          sigpic<----Use it. I am a member of T_SOB.

          Comment

          • RandomKiller
            FFR Player
            • Nov 2007
            • 1

            #35
            Re: Do you like screamo?

            I LOVE SCREOM MUSIC.
            "The Devil Wears Prada" <3
            MY FAV.

            Comment

            • Verruckter
              FFR Player
              • Apr 2004
              • 2707

              #36
              Re: Do you like screamo?

              HAHA experimental hardcore.
              Truth lies in loneliness, When hope is long gone by -Blind Guardian, The Soulforged
              Image removed for size violation.

              Comment

              • -Moo-
                FFR Player
                • Jan 2007
                • 1199

                #37
                Re: Do you like screamo?

                lol emo

                touch my pokeballz

                Comment

                • fido123
                  FFR Player
                  • Sep 2005
                  • 4245

                  #38
                  Re: Do you like screamo?

                  I personally think there is no musical value to the lyrics in screamo and personally I don't listen to music with lyrics anymore because the focus is usually mainly on the lyrics. It's really just like listening to a story or poem accompanied by music. I now listen to Eruo Dance and still the occasional Dragon Force due to their immense skill. I find this quite strange because I before the summer I listened to Billy Talent, System, Blink and within a week or two I discovered BassHunter and loved the stuff. Each song is unique and positively effects the mind causing euphoria. Even if you think your a hard rocker, listen to BassHunter for a good week and seriously take it in.
                  Last edited by fido123; 11-5-2007, 07:44 PM.

                  Comment

                  • DN_Catastrophic
                    Cata_X
                    • Mar 2007
                    • 395

                    #39
                    Re: Do you like screamo?

                    eh...i personally don't like this type of music but if you like it there isn't anything wrong with that!

                    Comment

                    • arsonistsgetallthegirls
                      FFR Player
                      • Jun 2007
                      • 459

                      #40
                      Re: Do you like screamo?

                      "Screamo" has one major flaw
                      - Lack of Originality

                      I find music that clings to trends and lacks originality due to a strict image guideline (music that would otherwise be excellent) to be quite repetitive.

                      I have begun to listen to music that falls into several genres, or hopefully none at all.
                      Just bands who want to make THEIR own music THEIR own way.

                      Music with screaming is often COMPLETELY different than "Screamo"
                      ex- The Blood Brothers, Fall of Troy, HORSE the Band, MSI, ect.
                      one hand, no mercy...

                      [Trust me, This user is your friend.]

                      Originally posted by Zeron
                      Holy ****, civility in the forums?! My head just asploded.
                      Wait, What?

                      Comment

                      • -paexaea-
                        ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
                        • Apr 2007
                        • 4611

                        #41
                        Re: Do you like screamo?

                        Nice bump you ******.
                        See you, Space Cowboy.

                        Comment

                        • sjoecool1991
                          FFR Player
                          • Mar 2006
                          • 2302

                          #42
                          Re: Do you like screamo?

                          Well, this was bumped, but Im gonna post in it anyway.

                          If anyone likes screamo/heavy metal get all these albums now.





                          Between The Buried in Me is awesome.

                          Comment

                          Working...