Do you like screamo?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • 00Razor00
    FFR Player
    • Jul 2006
    • 3530

    #16
    Re: Do you like scremo?

    Yes, GaZette ftw.


    Originally posted by t-rogdor
    hey buddy are you looking for a good song to step because if so i really recommend you step In Front Of A Bus

    Comment

    • adlp
      FFR Veteran
      • Jul 2006
      • 1758

      #17
      Re: Do you like scremo?

      Originally posted by MoopToThePowerOfQ
      i dont like it because its usually just power chords and the voice makes my ears bleed
      you havent listened to the fall of troy have you

      Comment

      • Emo_Saur_
        FFR Veteran
        • Feb 2007
        • 2952

        #18
        Re: Do you like screamo?

        Screamo = AMAZING!!!
        My Favs
        To many to count
        mostly old a7x a day to remember and atreyu!
        and it IS very gay when ppl are like
        omg ur so emo bcuz u listen to screamo
        and there their like
        all it is like ima cut my wrists omg im so emo
        ITS ANNOYING!!
        sigpic

        Comment

        • adlp
          FFR Veteran
          • Jul 2006
          • 1758

          #19
          Re: Do you like screamo?

          emotional

          Comment

          • Danny-T
            FFR Player
            • Aug 2007
            • 1

            #20
            Re: Do you like screamo?

            o man screamo a fu#*in awsome!

            Comment

            • RB_IcePh0enix
              FFR Player
              • Jun 2007
              • 709

              #21
              Re: Do you like screamo?

              Yep. Favorites are Underoath, Atreyu, Hawthorne Heights (theire kind of screamo), LoveHateHero, Scary Kids Scaring Kids etc. Give me some suggestions please because I'd love to hear more.

              Comment

              • blakrazorblade
                FFR Player
                • Aug 2007
                • 4

                #22
                Re: Do you like screamo?

                yep its pretty fricken awsome

                Comment

                • clashrocker7
                  FFR Player
                  • Sep 2006
                  • 165

                  #23
                  Re: Do you like scremo?

                  Originally posted by ShAiOnEi
                  lol "scremo" you ****** I hope you rot in emo hell while listening to that **** for eternity

                  You judge me as a *** cause I listen to a type of music you don't like?


                  Im sorry man, but you're very pathetic.

                  Originally posted by Dragula219
                  I'll listen to it sometimes, but definitely not my style.

                  Norma Jean and Number 12 looks like you are experimental hardcore.

                  Screamo = Silverstein, Chiodos, From first to last, etc. I hate how people call all kinds of good music screamo, just because they scream. There's a lot of genres that scream that are not emo.
                  Actually I don't know why I said Number Twelve.
                  I'd say Norma Jean is scremo.
                  But Chiodos is actually my all time favorite.
                  Last edited by clashrocker7; 08-17-2007, 09:54 AM.

                  Comment

                  • three17s
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Apr 2005
                    • 582

                    #24
                    Re: Do you like screamo?

                    brb ears bleeding suicide
                    ----------------

                    Comment

                    • shatteredgravity
                      FFR Player
                      • Apr 2007
                      • 95

                      #25
                      Re: Do you like scremo?

                      Originally posted by MoopToThePowerOfQ
                      i dont like it because its usually just power chords and the voice makes my ears bleed
                      but power chords = amazing!

                      and the screaming makes your ears bleed? how about it makes their throats bleed hahaha xD

                      Comment

                      • krazykhalid
                        FFR Player
                        • Mar 2006
                        • 631

                        #26
                        Re: Do you like screamo?

                        oh god no

                        Comment

                        • clashrocker7
                          FFR Player
                          • Sep 2006
                          • 165

                          #27
                          Re: Do you like screamo?

                          Power chords are amazing.

                          And just so every steriotypical "emo people are ******s" person who's reading this knows, I don't just listen to scremo. I listen to everything. And I mean EVERYTHING.

                          So don't judge me by what I listen to, cause if you did, i would be every "scene" or "click" you think of.

                          Comment

                          • greekanilater
                            FFR Player
                            • Mar 2007
                            • 352

                            #28
                            Re: Do you like screamo?

                            i love atreyu but my fav song is Deane the arsonist

                            Comment

                            • clashrocker7
                              FFR Player
                              • Sep 2006
                              • 165

                              #29
                              Re: Do you like screamo?

                              Atreyu is pretty nice.
                              I like Elcipsed By Me ( i think that's what its called)
                              and Right Side of The Bed

                              Comment

                              • btski
                                FFR Player
                                • Jan 2006
                                • 422

                                #30
                                Re: Do you like screamo?

                                Originally posted by three17s
                                brb ears bleeding suicide
                                I agree, I hate this kind of music.

                                Comment

                                Working...