The Simpsons Movie

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Chromer
    Hookers and Blow
    • Jul 2003
    • 4981

    #61
    Re: The Simpsons Movie

    I was pleasantly surprised from this movie. I've stopped watching Simpsons for years but this movie actually surprised me with being genuinely funny. Like someone mentioned earlier, it wasn't all random pop culture references like Family Guy, but actual comedy. The only thing I didn't like was how Homer flips through the Bible and says, "This book doesn't have any answers!" when Grandpa is having the vision on the floor. >_>

    Other than that, 10/10 from me.

    Comment

    • jellygod
      FFR Player
      • Jan 2007
      • 1703

      #62
      Re: The Simpsons Movie

      This movie defianetely exceeded my expectations. I didn't think it was gonna be funny, but i went to see it just for the hell of it. and it was hilarious.

      RETIRED
      ___________________________
      Best AAAs- Monstrous Turtles, Get down
      Styles- index,spread
      Tier Points: 148
      Rank 8 in regional ranking(Great Lakes)
      "Never argue with stupid people, they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."

      Comment

      • teh_masterers
        Mashes on every song.
        • Apr 2007
        • 136

        #63
        Re: The Simpsons Movie

        yeah it was awesome and so was spider-pig my fav part was when ralph made the comment when bart was sk8boarding to krusty burger naked. "i like men now" rofl

        Comment

        Working...