Live Free Or Die Hard

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • MixMasterLar
    Beach Bum Extraordinaire
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Aug 2006
    • 5403

    #16
    Re: Live Free Or Die Hard

    Originally posted by MCRenaissance
    Same here. I'm going to go and look for the other ones, hopefully they're as great as this one.
    Ive seen the first two, their great! Y'all need to go see them if you havent. MUCH more believable
    ​

    Comment

    • GuidoHunter
      is against custom titles
      • Oct 2003
      • 7371

      #17
      Re: Live Free Or Die Hard

      Originally posted by MixMasterLar
      Ive seen the first two, their great! Y'all need to go see them if you havent. MUCH more believable
      ...

      You keep telling yourself that...

      --Guido


      Originally posted by Grandiagod
      Originally posted by Grandiagod
      She has an asshole, in other pics you can see a diaper taped to her dead twin's back.
      Sentences I thought I never would have to type.

      Comment

      • ShoesBetch
        FFR Player
        • Jan 2007
        • 159

        #18
        Re: Live Free Or Die Hard

        I just saw it 2 days ago and I thought it was great, loved how so much was tied into one scheme, its crazy what they could do with hax.


        Style~ 4 Finger (L-Index: Down, R-Index: Up, L-Middle: Left, R-Middle: Right)
        Tokens~ 21
        Skill Tokens~ 49
        AAA's~ 27+3s=30
        Most Recent AAA~ Secret Zombie Room
        Use the , win some credits (Not really) Just use it!

        Comment

        • koolaidjammer
          Banned
          • Jul 2007
          • 13

          #19
          Re: Live Free Or Die Hard

          I've recently seen the 4th one.

          It was pretty good but predictable.

          Comment

          • MilkChan
            Banned
            • Jul 2005
            • 432

            #20
            Re: Live Free Or Die Hard

            First Die Hard movie I saw. It was great.

            The airplane scene annoyed me a lot for some reason, all I was feeling that whole time was "go away you homo".

            Comment

            Working...