Robot Chicken: Star Wars

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • -paexaea-
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    • Apr 2007
    • 4611

    #16
    Re: Robot Chicken: Star Wars

    Originally posted by Sh4d0wRe4p3r666
    Where is the maybe on this thread? How am I suppose to know if I like it if I haven't seen it?
    This thread was for the people who've seen it.

    Just because a thread is there, doesn't mean you have to post on it. It's a yes or no question.

    Post count +1.
    See you, Space Cowboy.

    Comment

    • sarahxjane
      FFR Veteran
      • Aug 2005
      • 2109

      #17
      Re: Robot Chicken: Star Wars

      I like the part where he makes Darth cry, and he's like, "Alright, I love you too."

      Haha.


      And when he's ordering food.



      It's the only Star Wars clip I've seen on Robot Chicken.
      Originally posted by Tasselfoot
      whatever you do... don't **** a walros.
      Originally posted by funmonkey54
      *knock knock*
      *opens door*
      Hello sir, I am a representative from eBay.
      Um, ok. May I help you?
      Yes, I am going to need some more information. What is your social security, work hours, sperm count, sexual orientation, and hours of absence from your home?

      as of December 11th 2009.
      Proud One Hander! 113 AAAs & 295 Full Combos

      Comment

      • Raziel_Darkeden
        FFR Player
        • Nov 2006
        • 337

        #18
        Re: Robot Chicken: Star Wars

        Oops. I Missed it. Well I'll have to go find a pirated copy now.

        Comment

        • angelofthedead
          FFR Player
          • Aug 2006
          • 373

          #19
          Re: Robot Chicken: Star Wars

          "What the hell is an Aluminun Falcon?"
          "Words of peace will get you far, but words of peace with a tactical nuke will get you even further"

          sigpic<----Use it. I am a member of T_SOB.

          Comment

          • Sh4d0wRe4p3r666
            FFR Player
            • May 2007
            • 1441

            #20
            Re: Robot Chicken: Star Wars

            Funniest sh*t I've seen. Better than Grand Theft Mario.

            Comment

            • angelofthedead
              FFR Player
              • Aug 2006
              • 373

              #21
              Re: Robot Chicken: Star Wars

              I kinda liked the Care Bears episode. And the Cuddles thing when the guy rapes the bear.
              "Words of peace will get you far, but words of peace with a tactical nuke will get you even further"

              sigpic<----Use it. I am a member of T_SOB.

              Comment

              • Sh4d0wRe4p3r666
                FFR Player
                • May 2007
                • 1441

                #22
                Re: Robot Chicken: Star Wars

                LMFAO. Don't go back their. What about that transformers part; that was stupid. I liked the 3 Fast 3 Furious one. Why the hell were two cops in there for?
                Last edited by Sh4d0wRe4p3r666; 06-23-2007, 12:17 AM.

                Comment

                • angelofthedead
                  FFR Player
                  • Aug 2006
                  • 373

                  #23
                  Re: Robot Chicken: Star Wars

                  I tend to not really give much thought into television, especially Robot Chicken. (Basically anything created by Seth Green, such as Family Guy). I just sit down and relax and watch the pointless comedy mindlessly.
                  "Words of peace will get you far, but words of peace with a tactical nuke will get you even further"

                  sigpic<----Use it. I am a member of T_SOB.

                  Comment

                  Working...