Robot Chicken: Star Wars

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • -paexaea-
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    • Apr 2007
    • 4611

    #1

    Robot Chicken: Star Wars

    It was a pretty good show.

    Vote yes if you liked it or no if you didn't, for you slow people.

    Edit: Feel free point out it's funny parts, or follies.
    32
    Yes.
    0%
    29
    No.
    0%
    3
    See you, Space Cowboy.
  • Afrobean
    Admiral in the Red Army
    • Dec 2003
    • 13262

    #2
    Re: Robot Chicken: Star Wars

    I didn't like them repeating it 20 times last night.

    It was an alright episode though, even if many of the skits were re-issues of older episodes.

    Comment

    • cC@Zz
      FFR Player
      • Apr 2006
      • 1427

      #3
      Re: Robot Chicken: Star Wars

      It was pretty cool, but I also hated how they kept repeating it.
      There is a 50% chance your pillow will eat you while you are sleeping.

      Comment

      • warcraft_3
        FFR Player
        • Sep 2006
        • 3

        #4
        Re: Robot Chicken: Star Wars

        when will it be on again. cuz i missed it.

        Comment

        • NarutoFoxDemon
          FFR Player
          • Oct 2006
          • 1181

          #5
          Re: Robot Chicken: Star Wars

          OMIGOD!!!!!!!I FORGOT!!!!DAMMIT!!! awwww....Did somebody record it?

          Comment

          • hayatewillown
            FFR Veteran
            • Dec 2005
            • 413

            #6
            Re: Robot Chicken: Star Wars

            Holy crap I loved it! In fact I have dvr and I recorded it I forgot. =D

            Comment

            • soccer345
              FFR Player
              • Sep 2006
              • 68

              #7
              Re: Robot Chicken: Star Wars

              It was funny, I liked the part with JarJar going "Anny, Anny!"


              Originally posted by Synthlight
              Someone is angry.. I think you need a new hobby or something. Maybe some balance in your life. The medication just isn't working anymore dude.

              Wouldn't it be cool if I really was the CEO of ScrewingSynth "Corperation"? Hot

              Cheers,

              Synthlight

              Comment

              • boringdude23
                FFR Player
                • Aug 2006
                • 51

                #8
                Re: Robot Chicken: Star Wars

                "man this oatmeal sucks"
                "ITS A TRAP!!!!"
                Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                Penis.


                Comment

                • Afrobean
                  Admiral in the Red Army
                  • Dec 2003
                  • 13262

                  #9
                  Re: Robot Chicken: Star Wars

                  Originally posted by soccer345
                  It was funny, I liked the part with JarJar going "Anny, Anny!"
                  Was pretty good. I probably liked the running gag with the falling bodies better.

                  Comment

                  • cC@Zz
                    FFR Player
                    • Apr 2006
                    • 1427

                    #10
                    Re: Robot Chicken: Star Wars

                    Even though it was an alreadt used clip I still really like the emperor clip where he is talking with Vader over the phone.

                    "What! you've been floating around for weeks. You must smell like feet wrapped in leathery burnt bacon!"
                    There is a 50% chance your pillow will eat you while you are sleeping.

                    Comment

                    • Tps222
                      FFR Player
                      • Nov 2004
                      • 6169

                      #11
                      Re: Robot Chicken: Star Wars

                      Wasn't as good as the 14 weeks they took making it, and all the permission they had to get from Lucas.

                      A few funny jokes.

                      Comment

                      • angelofthedead
                        FFR Player
                        • Aug 2006
                        • 373

                        #12
                        Re: Robot Chicken: Star Wars

                        I loved this episode. Robot Chicken is one of my favorite TV shows, and Star Wars is a really good movie, so it's not a bad combination... Too much repeating, though. But that aside, it was good.

                        Falling Bodies!!!
                        "Words of peace will get you far, but words of peace with a tactical nuke will get you even further"

                        sigpic<----Use it. I am a member of T_SOB.

                        Comment

                        • marioGP87
                          Shiny Zoroa :')
                          • Mar 2006
                          • 603

                          #13
                          Re: Robot Chicken: Star Wars

                          hahahaha!!! it was really funny!!!
                          Originally posted by Kit
                          "Hey.. what are you doing!? get away man! I Only said it once noo, NOOOO your a bunch of Nazi's man ! get that sedative away from me! I don't like needles! I...rea..lyy.... *Faint*


                          Best AAA: Famouz (HEAVY UNLOCK!)

                          Comment

                          • _Ashuku
                            FFR Player
                            • Jan 2007
                            • 190

                            #14
                            Re: Robot Chicken: Star Wars

                            Originally posted by cC@Zz
                            Even though it was an alreadt used clip I still really like the emperor clip where he is talking with Vader over the phone.

                            "What! you've been floating around for weeks. You must smell like feet wrapped in leathery burnt bacon!"
                            I too,also liked that scene "Who's THEY!!!!" and " What the hecks an illuminum falcon?!"
                            LOL!!!

                            Comment

                            • Sh4d0wRe4p3r666
                              FFR Player
                              • May 2007
                              • 1441

                              #15
                              Re: Robot Chicken: Star Wars

                              Where is the maybe on this thread? How am I suppose to know if I like it if I haven't seen it?

                              Comment

                              Working...