Ask me about the simpsons

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Metheawsome
    FFR Player
    • Nov 2005
    • 80

    #31
    Re: Ask me about the simpsons

    Sorry for the double post but the Simpsons living in any one place is impossible.
    They have Hurricanes, Blizzards, Heat Waves, and Tornados.
    They live within easy driving distance of the ocean but are over 500 miles from Florida (forget the exact amount).
    And west Springfield is, and I quote, "...three times the size of Texas."
    Plus the previously mentioned fact of the Murderhorn. Pretty sure there aren't many huge mountains the size of K2 in Arizona...
    Plus the neighboring town must be named Shelbyville.

    There is no place on earth that fits that description.
    It is a cartoon. They probably found the town name used most often in the US and took that.
    If it weren't for irony, this statement wouldn't be funny.

    Comment

    • Hepcat06
      FFR Player
      • Jan 2007
      • 26

      #32
      Re: Ask me about the simpsons

      face it. your not a huge simpsons fan. just leave. leave. this is a stupid thread.
      HOW'S IT HANGING HONKY?


      Comment

      • Metheawsome
        FFR Player
        • Nov 2005
        • 80

        #33
        Re: Ask me about the simpsons

        Seriously though, I have seen every episode aired since I was born and bought the ones I was too young to remember on DVD.

        The thing is, I get no allowance, my parents don't want me getting a job, and for some reason refuse to but the guides. All I can get is from watching the episodes and I do have a fairly good memory of what I've seen.

        The reason I don't seem to be doing so well is because I'm being asked questions about the simpons that never what actually appeared on an episode. If you asked me what the mascot of the nuclear plant was I would say Smilin' Joe Fission. That's what I expected.

        Sorry if I sound a bit too self-rightious but I have literally watched the simpsons every day possible for the last 7 to 8 years. That's half my life. Don't question if I'm a big fan or not.

        And if you really want, I'll stop doing this.

        I swear though, you're just like the people at home.

        Imagine if you knew tons of stuff about some random show that you really enjoy and want to talk about, and everyone tells you to shut up. I gets kinda old. I just figured since forums are known for accepting these kinds of threads it would be different.

        Whoa, I just re-read all that and it sounds really whiney. But still, insult me and I'll do likewise.
        If it weren't for irony, this statement wouldn't be funny.

        Comment

        • pntballa18
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2005
          • 3357

          #34
          Re: Ask me about the simpsons

          What is the name of the army antiques store?

          Comment

          • Hepcat06
            FFR Player
            • Jan 2007
            • 26

            #35
            Re: Ask me about the simpsons

            Originally posted by Metheawsome
            And if you really want, I'll stop doing this.
            Sounds good.
            HOW'S IT HANGING HONKY?


            Comment

            • lord_carbo
              FFR Player
              • Dec 2004
              • 6222

              #36
              Re: Ask me about the simpsons

              Originally posted by Metheawsome
              The reason I don't seem to be doing so well is because I'm being asked questions about the simpons that never what actually appeared on an episode. If you asked me what the mascot of the nuclear plant was I would say Smilin' Joe Fission. That's what I expected.
              Sorry, but you bull****ted some **** about Troy McClure, and the proof that you're wrong cited the episodes.

              Try again.
              last.fm

              Comment

              • Verruckter
                FFR Player
                • Apr 2004
                • 2707

                #37
                Re: Ask me about the simpsons

                Why is this massively failing thread still alive?
                Truth lies in loneliness, When hope is long gone by -Blind Guardian, The Soulforged
                Image removed for size violation.

                Comment

                Working...