Criss Angel

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • 86GTS
    FFR Player
    • Feb 2007
    • 6

    #31
    Re: Criss Angel

    Originally posted by Synthlight
    Someone has been doing a littttttle to much research on Chris Angel.

    Cheers,

    Synthlight
    Naw I just love the show even though its all video editing. Good show I wouldn't pay to see him live though. Unless he did that models comeing out of the glass trick. Then i'd do it .
    Five Seconds tell I dance, Two Minutes tell I max combo this song, Damn.... Thats tireing.

    Comment

    • Izzy-chandess
      FFR Player
      • Jan 2007
      • 136

      #32
      Re: Criss Angel

      If the dude has to rely on cheap editing tricks, it just means that he's one s****y magician and can't perform in front of a real crowd. In order for me to be awed, I must see it as part of a live audience. Iffens ya screw up in front of a live audience, it's rather difficult to recover. Anywhosles, "magic" is just tricks on your mind. David Blain is just crazy, tho.
      sigpic

      The world has gone crazy and so have I.

      Comment

      • coolest101206
        FFR Player
        • May 2005
        • 1

        #33
        Re: Criss Angel

        i dunno really on of my good friends was in an episode of one on fremont street (i live in las vegas) and he vanished under a trash can and ended up on the building( remember by any chance?)
        well thats my comment, write back
        ~not the coolest 101206

        Comment

        • Specforces
          Yes
          • Jan 2004
          • 5028

          #34
          Re: Criss Angel

          Not all Magic is fake. I won't elaborate either.
          Check Out My Music

          Comment

          • Chrissi
            FFR Player
            • Mar 2004
            • 3019

            #35
            Re: Criss Angel

            Originally posted by Specforces
            Not all Magic is fake. I won't elaborate either.
            Tee hee.
            C is for Charisma, it's why people think I'm great! I make my friends all laugh and smile and never want to hate!

            Comment

            • Specforces
              Yes
              • Jan 2004
              • 5028

              #36
              Re: Criss Angel

              Check Out My Music

              Comment

              • crazymagicician000
                FFR Player
                • Jan 2007
                • 178

                #37
                Re: Criss Angel

                David Blain is alot better, because he actually uses sleight of hand, Chriss Angel uses lots of video editing.
                David Blaine does use sleight of hand with some things but many of his stuff such as his levitation and when someone writes something down on the paper and he burns it onto his arm those things are edited, i should know, i do magic. Im not trying to say David Blaine and Criss Angel are bad magicians, im just saying i don't like video editing.



                Ryan Playing Series Which is basically just me and matrixdude being weird on camera... Enjoy all 17 episodes



                Comment

                • meno_rocks123
                  FFR Player
                  • Nov 2005
                  • 2324

                  #38
                  Re: Criss Angel

                  Originally posted by Chrissi
                  Tee hee.
                  Indeed

                  Comment

                  • AriesMalvis
                    FFR Player
                    • Dec 2006
                    • 1345

                    #39
                    Re: Criss Angel

                    o0oh i liked the one where he pulled that woman apart and her top half got scared and was 'running around' on her hands while the bottom half just stood up

                    Comment

                    • x6tence
                      FFR Player
                      • Dec 2006
                      • 273

                      #40
                      Re: Criss Angel

                      The stuff that David Blaine does is cooler(and better),also hes just "cool" in general.Criss Angel tries waaaaaaay too hard.

                      -you know when he does that levitation you can do it too, right here:
                      Last edited by x6tence; 02-27-2007, 08:40 PM.

                      Comment

                      • AriesMalvis
                        FFR Player
                        • Dec 2006
                        • 1345

                        #41
                        Re: Criss Angel

                        yea...david is much better, no question about it
                        i just don't like when he does certain types of 'tricks'...

                        Comment

                        • xgermanysxemox
                          FFR Player
                          • Dec 2006
                          • 10

                          #42
                          Re: Criss Angel

                          I know this guy that looks just like criss angel when he does his hair right. he's called Randy Romance. i think his myspace is http://myspace.com/randyromance

                          Comment

                          Working...