Criss Angel

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Meatyguy
    FFR Veteran
    • Nov 2006
    • 758

    #16
    Re: Criss Angel

    He just turned a dumb drawing into a drawing of i cat.
    The cat just came out of the drawing.

    Comment

    • tkoy
      FFR Player
      • Nov 2006
      • 308

      #17
      Re: Criss Angel

      video editing, and when he started levatating infront of the white building, when he brought his hands up, it was a signal to be lifted, and when his hands went down, he said to be lowered, and for the simple levatating he does, he puts his leges out of his pants while his shoes are magnetiszed. and the bird out of nowhere is in his hand. those birds have almost none and hollow bones so u can squezze them into a small ball. i have more but im tired of writing

      Comment

      • wickedawesomeful
        Carls, Girls, & Drugs
        FFR Music Producer
        • Dec 2006
        • 3888

        #18
        Re: Criss Angel

        All fake.

        PS. David Copperfield. 'Nuff said.

        PPS. I get to see Copperfield on the 14th.
        http://dozemusic.com/

        Comment

        • GuidoHunter
          is against custom titles
          • Oct 2003
          • 7371

          #19
          Re: Criss Angel

          Criss Angel sucks. (Note the thread title edit. I knew how to spell his name before ever seeing one of his shows).

          --Guido


          Originally posted by Grandiagod
          Originally posted by Grandiagod
          She has an asshole, in other pics you can see a diaper taped to her dead twin's back.
          Sentences I thought I never would have to type.

          Comment

          • UberMario
            FFR Player
            • Aug 2005
            • 1777

            #20
            Re: Criss Angel

            I was wondering why the thread title was all of a sudden spelled incorrectly (I though it was until I read Guido's post).

            TV sucks all together.
            That's cool Mario, but how come whenever you eat mushrooms, everything gets bigger but your dick?

            Comment

            • Devilution
              doin' just fine
              • Nov 2006
              • 822

              #21
              Re: Criss Angel

              he is real, he can relle make a million pound tank disapere

              Comment

              • Windscarredfaith
                (づ ̄ � ̄)づ watermelon
                • Mar 2005
                • 2612

                #22
                Re: Criss Angel


                She said it. It must be true.

                Comment

                • GuidoHunter
                  is against custom titles
                  • Oct 2003
                  • 7371

                  #23
                  Re: Criss Angel

                  Originally posted by Devilution
                  he is real, he can relle make a million pound tank disapere
                  Like dozens of magicians before him.

                  There's really nothing special about this guy at all, besides how he tries to appear hardcore.

                  --Guido


                  Originally posted by Grandiagod
                  Originally posted by Grandiagod
                  She has an asshole, in other pics you can see a diaper taped to her dead twin's back.
                  Sentences I thought I never would have to type.

                  Comment

                  • Windscarredfaith
                    (づ ̄ � ̄)づ watermelon
                    • Mar 2005
                    • 2612

                    #24
                    Re: Criss Angel

                    And how he looks like he's about to die.

                    Comment

                    • hoochan
                      woah shrooms
                      • Nov 2005
                      • 3838

                      #25
                      Re: Criss Angel

                      Originally posted by Windscarredfaith

                      She said it. It must be true.
                      I second that notion.

                      Comment

                      • sjoecool1991
                        FFR Player
                        • Mar 2006
                        • 2302

                        #26
                        Re: Criss Angel

                        Thats why I say Blaine is better, his hands are REALLY fast.
                        I love watching his card tricks, because you usually can't tell what hes doing.


                        Yeah, its fake, but good sleight of hand is impressive.

                        Comment

                        • 86GTS
                          FFR Player
                          • Feb 2007
                          • 6

                          #27
                          Re: Criss Angel

                          Chris Angel is a lie. When he walked on water it was actually a narrow pipe he balanced on. I give him credit for balanceing on that but when he dropped his shoe it was on accident not to make the show more interesting or anything yeah.. When he levitates on those bricks his pants have sowed on shoes and the pants themselfs can come apart in one leg on the front so he just slowly and smoothly takes one foot out and puts that foot on the brick and jumps up and down. Thats why its only a back camera angle. Everything he does is video editing you may think its not. But its all a lie. When he tied a chain to his neck in a knot and told two people to pull it he really just edited it and put the chain in back of his neck during a editing session. When he bent down and acted as he was in pain he pinched his neck so yes. Also you notice that in his levitating from one building to another in one shot there were people standing under him and then in one other shot he was followed by 1 man going backwards looking like a construction worker. So Ja. Now you know Chris angel is a fake. W00t.
                          Five Seconds tell I dance, Two Minutes tell I max combo this song, Damn.... Thats tireing.

                          Comment

                          • GuidoHunter
                            is against custom titles
                            • Oct 2003
                            • 7371

                            #28
                            Re: Criss Angel

                            Criss Angel is neither a fake nor a liar.

                            HE IS A MAGICIAN.

                            Quit calling "fake" on things that are intended to deceive.

                            --Guido


                            Originally posted by Grandiagod
                            Originally posted by Grandiagod
                            She has an asshole, in other pics you can see a diaper taped to her dead twin's back.
                            Sentences I thought I never would have to type.

                            Comment

                            • 86GTS
                              FFR Player
                              • Feb 2007
                              • 6

                              #29
                              Re: Criss Angel

                              Originally posted by GuidoHunter
                              Criss Angel is neither a fake nor a liar.

                              HE IS A MAGICIAN.

                              Quit calling "fake" on things that are intended to deceive.

                              --Guido

                              http://andy.mikee385.com
                              Hes a different kind of magician more of one that uses current technology more to help the illusion come up. But I say he should count on the quick hand and the distraction things instead of Video editing but a magician non the less.
                              Five Seconds tell I dance, Two Minutes tell I max combo this song, Damn.... Thats tireing.

                              Comment

                              • Synthlight
                                Administrator
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                FFR Administrator
                                • Nov 2002
                                • 3060

                                #30
                                Re: Criss Angel

                                Originally posted by 86GTS
                                Chris Angel is a lie. When he walked on water it was actually a narrow pipe he balanced on. I give him credit for balanceing on that but when he dropped his shoe it was on accident not to make the show more interesting or anything yeah.. When he levitates on those bricks his pants have sowed on shoes and the pants themselfs can come apart in one leg on the front so he just slowly and smoothly takes one foot out and puts that foot on the brick and jumps up and down. Thats why its only a back camera angle. Everything he does is video editing you may think its not. But its all a lie. When he tied a chain to his neck in a knot and told two people to pull it he really just edited it and put the chain in back of his neck during a editing session. When he bent down and acted as he was in pain he pinched his neck so yes. Also you notice that in his levitating from one building to another in one shot there were people standing under him and then in one other shot he was followed by 1 man going backwards looking like a construction worker. So Ja. Now you know Chris angel is a fake. W00t.
                                Someone has been doing a littttttle to much research on Chris Angel.

                                Cheers,

                                Synthlight

                                Comment

                                Working...