23

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • GuidoHunter
    is against custom titles
    • Oct 2003
    • 7371

    #31
    Re: 23

    I never go there except for when it's linked in a thread. =\

    --Guido


    Originally posted by Grandiagod
    Originally posted by Grandiagod
    She has an asshole, in other pics you can see a diaper taped to her dead twin's back.
    Sentences I thought I never would have to type.

    Comment

    • XxxBLUNTMANxxX
      FFR Player
      • Dec 2006
      • 132

      #32
      Re: 23

      I'm gonna go see it baked, so I trip out and die


      ALLEN IVERSON #3~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~DENVER NUGGETS

      http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...XxxBLUNTMANxxX

      Comment

      • Loot You
        Banned
        • Dec 2006
        • 2680

        #33
        Re: 23

        Originally posted by XxxBLUNTMANxxX
        I'm gonna go see it baked, so I trip out and die
        No. It's not even a "shock you" horror movie, if you can even call it a horror. It's a thriller/drama. I don't think the last scene was forced, I think it was a nice way to end(?) the story. I didn't go expecting to see Jim Carrey chopping entire families up with a kitchen knife and things like that.

        Comment

        • Magniris
          FFR Player
          • Apr 2005
          • 141

          #34
          Re: 23

          I saw it yesterday, and thought it was great. I'm going again next weekend just for the hell of it.

          Pain is Weakness Leaving the Body.

          Class: Spread (Sub Class - zx./)
          HP: 232 (16th stream combo speed)
          Strength: 180 (max jack speed)
          Defense: 230 (8th jump stream speed)
          Speed: 268 (pass stream speed)
          Accuracy: 87 (average percent of marvs)
          Stamina: 250 (consistent 16th stream survival)
          Evasion: 600 (comfort scroll rate)

          Comment

          • mmeegghhaann
            FFR Player
            • Sep 2006
            • 239

            #35
            Re: 23

            23 letters in FlashFlashRevolution.com!
            A burrito is just a sleeping bag for ground beef.

            Comment

            • TD_Darkness
              FFR Player
              • Jun 2006
              • 450

              #36
              Re: 23

              Wow you actually spent some time to count them? Rofl =P


              Originally posted by JasonKey
              Synth = front end flash stuff
              Jason = backend / site related stuff

              All blame for anything goes to Synth .. Jason gets only credit for the cleanup

              I am the duct tape / bandaid guy.

              Comment

              • OC_lover_09
                FFR Player
                • Nov 2006
                • 31

                #37
                Re: 23

                yay =]
                idk what to write anymore.. but its my thread so i write what i want
                =]

                ps-i love nick<33
                Peace Out
                Love, Me <3

                Comment

                • OC_lover_09
                  FFR Player
                  • Nov 2006
                  • 31

                  #38
                  Re: 23

                  NICOLE WAS HER =]
                  yay
                  lol
                  i love nick
                  woo
                  bye
                  Peace Out
                  Love, Me <3

                  Comment

                  • 6 p01nt3d*st@r
                    FFR Player
                    • Jan 2007
                    • 1120

                    #39
                    Re: 23

                    6/23/93 is my birthday

                    Comment

                    Working...