Naruto Shippūden(Hurricane Chronicles)

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • weeeeeee
    FFR Player
    • Feb 2004
    • 75

    #31
    Re: Naruto Shippūden(Hurricane Chronicles)

    I dunno, in my opinion, it's amazing...well in the recent manga at least, but in the eps, lol they're....alright.

    Comment

    • SethSquall
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2004
      • 5477

      #32
      Re: Naruto Shippūden(Hurricane Chronicles)

      What was awesome about 4 exactly? Gaara not moving around chasing some little pecker on a bird for 20 minutes with sand? While that same little pecker eats some crap and starts making like 80 birds for 20 minutes that can't hit Gaara? Not like we never saw that coming. What, would his ultimate defence of turned crap over 2 or 3 years? What about Sakura and Naruto jumping through trees for 20 minutes, was that awesome? I could edit that episode so that you see everything you need to see in 5 minutes. I could make an episode out of the 4 episode I've seen so far.

      So far, the only thing that has interested me was Sakuras monster strength.

      It was crap. Don't jack off because you saw Gaara again. He did **** all.

      Oh and lol. That little dick on the bird is like "hmm yes he has the advantage here in the desert"............................... YOU ****ING IDIOT. It's Gaara. He controls sand. You obviously don't fight him in the desert then you muppet.
      Last edited by SethSquall; 03-5-2007, 11:45 AM.
      Originally posted by Tibs
      I love you, you Welsh ****

      Comment

      • Ladyhoshi21
        FFR Player
        • Jul 2007
        • 24

        #33
        Re: Naruto Shippūden(Hurricane Chronicles)

        Originally posted by SethSquall
        What was awesome about 4 exactly? Gaara not moving around chasing some little pecker on a bird for 20 minutes with sand? While that same little pecker eats some crap and starts making like 80 birds for 20 minutes that can't hit Gaara? Not like we never saw that coming. What, would his ultimate defence of turned crap over 2 or 3 years? What about Sakura and Naruto jumping through trees for 20 minutes, was that awesome? I could edit that episode so that you see everything you need to see in 5 minutes. I could make an episode out of the 4 episode I've seen so far.

        So far, the only thing that has interested me was Sakuras monster strength.

        It was crap. Don't jack off because you saw Gaara again. He did **** all.

        Oh and lol. That little dick on the bird is like "hmm yes he has the advantage here in the desert"............................... YOU ****ING IDIOT. It's Gaara. He controls sand. You obviously don't fight him in the desert then you muppet.
        My god the flash backs.I really hope there less...then again they might show flash backs of them in between the 2 1/2 skip.damn you flash back!!!!!
        sigpic
        "Logic has a brother and his name is shut the hell up"

        Comment

        Working...