Naruto Shippūden(Hurricane Chronicles)

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • f1ng3rman7
    FFR Player
    • Dec 2006
    • 35

    #16
    Re: Naruto Shippūden(Hurricane Chronicles)

    Oh my word! I burned everything from episode 1 to the current, but I don't even know why I burned the fillers. Most of those episodes annoyed me!

    Anyways, yeah I'll wait to download 003 (223) on Friday 'cause it doesn't get finished until late Thursday evening on Dattebayo.

    Kyuubi popping? Since I've been watching Family Guy, I was like "WHAT THE DEUCE?!! when it Sasuke popped it.

    Comment

    • SethSquall
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2004
      • 5477

      #17
      Re: Naruto Shippūden(Hurricane Chronicles)

      03 is out there now guys. I'm downloading it now. I'll edit in what I think of it.

      I hope to god there's some action.

      Edit: Seen it.

      Originally posted by Spoilers
      Seems like it's still in the "O look stuff is new Nuruto is different blah blah" phase. YAWN. Yea so, Sakuras got tsunades strength and Naruto isn't a noob anymore and is less retarded. Shouldn't of taken an episode to show us. Sakuras strength was cool and that but that's the only thing I cared about, everything else is obvious. Naruto is still whoreing shadow replication FFS. What did he learn!? To be less retarded is the only thing I've seen so far. I hope he learnt something else for the love of God. Useless episode in my opinion. Although the next one will show how much Gaara has grown I guess, going off the cliff hanger anyway. Waited a week for this episode. Disapointing in my opinion.
      Last edited by SethSquall; 02-23-2007, 10:46 AM.
      Originally posted by Tibs
      I love you, you Welsh ****

      Comment

      • Billydude
        FFR Player
        • Apr 2006
        • 880

        #18
        Re: Naruto Shippūden(Hurricane Chronicles)

        Awesome, just watched episode 3. It was really cool to see how much Naruto and Sakura have grown not only physically, but mentally. I think next episode will be even better. I love seeing Gaara kick @$$.

        Originally posted by Chrissi
        If you eat a pizza it does not give you the urge to fly a kite.
        Originally posted by beaner692
        What if Billy talked to her? hes irrisistable

        Comment

        • vashthestampede0987
          FFR Player
          • Jan 2004
          • 2997

          #19
          Re: Naruto Shippūden(Hurricane Chronicles)

          Retardedly predictable. I'm seriously disappointed, but it did want I wanted it to do to me. It made me emo as ****.
          Omega owes me [1] omega favor
          I am God of Hot Pockets, fear my fillings for they may be hot.


          Originally posted by Synthlight
          I hate myself.

          Cheers,

          Synthlight
          xxpla tonic love: GIVE IT TO ME
          xxpla tonic love: ****ing give it to me

          Comment

          • fullmetal_alchemist027
            Don't make me stalk you
            • Jul 2005
            • 265

            #20
            Re: Naruto Shippūden(Hurricane Chronicles)

            I actually loved the episode. And to anyone who will pay attention in the future, I have one thing to say.

            Hinata is no longer stalker-ish, AND she's...umm...finally filled out I guess you could say. lol

            ~FMA


            Comment

            • Emmathuaneliette
              FFR Player
              • Aug 2006
              • 29

              #21
              Re: Naruto Shippūden(Hurricane Chronicles)

              I wish they'd hurry up and send out episode 3 already...^^ Can't believe what Gaara does now I mean OMG, I never would've guessed *trying not to say spoiler for peeps who havent seen it yet lol* lol
              Yaaaay Kankurou is kool ~ although he hasn't randomly poked anyone yet in the series but if he does he will be Chou-Chou Kawaiii !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

              a Site I'm helping out on::

              Comment

              • Maid
                FFR Player
                • Nov 2006
                • 643

                #22
                Re: Naruto Shippūden(Hurricane Chronicles)

                Originally posted by Emmathuaneliette
                I wish they'd hurry up and send out episode 3 already...^^ Can't believe what Gaara does now I mean OMG, I never would've guessed *trying not to say spoiler for peeps who havent seen it yet lol* lol
                Yes, Gaara fights have been one of my favorite things in Naruto.
                怒りの剣も嘆きの傷も 跡形もなく溶けて消えて散って逝っててああー

                Comment

                • fullmetal_alchemist027
                  Don't make me stalk you
                  • Jul 2005
                  • 265

                  #23
                  Re: Naruto Shippūden(Hurricane Chronicles)

                  Originally posted by Emmathuaneliette
                  I wish they'd hurry up and send out episode 3 already...^^ Can't believe what Gaara does now I mean OMG, I never would've guessed *trying not to say spoiler for peeps who havent seen it yet lol* lol
                  #3 is out >_>


                  Comment

                  • Emmathuaneliette
                    FFR Player
                    • Aug 2006
                    • 29

                    #24
                    Re: Naruto Shippūden(Hurricane Chronicles)

                    Originally posted by fullmetal_alchemist027
                    #3 is out >_>
                    Oh okay ^^ lol I can only watch it on youtube cuz there only showing naruto episode 1-25 on british tv (and im in England, which doesn't show decent animes)...I couldn't find it the other day
                    Yaaaay Kankurou is kool ~ although he hasn't randomly poked anyone yet in the series but if he does he will be Chou-Chou Kawaiii !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                    a Site I'm helping out on::

                    Comment

                    • KidInDenile
                      FFR Player
                      • Jul 2006
                      • 59

                      #25
                      Re: Naruto Shippūden(Hurricane Chronicles)

                      Whoa Sakura use to be so useless! Now she has super human strength and she can heal! Too bad it's 1 episode a week for only 20 something min.

                      Comment

                      • fullmetal_alchemist027
                        Don't make me stalk you
                        • Jul 2005
                        • 265

                        #26
                        Re: Naruto Shippūden(Hurricane Chronicles)

                        Originally posted by Emmathuaneliette
                        Oh okay ^^ lol I can only watch it on youtube cuz there only showing naruto episode 1-25 on british tv (and im in England, which doesn't show decent animes)...I couldn't find it the other day
                        Yeah, here in the USA we're at the Chunnin exams. Sasuke just got the cursed seal. And I always watch my animes on Youtube, coz I can watch as many episodes as I want, instead of like, once a day.


                        Comment

                        • SethSquall
                          FFR Player
                          • Mar 2004
                          • 5477

                          #27
                          Re: Naruto Shippūden(Hurricane Chronicles)

                          4's out. Oh and how sh!t it is.

                          Originally posted by Spoilers
                          Kay the fight with kakashi was ****ing lame. Kinda funny how they won but ****ing lame because we learnt nothing. Did Naruto learn anything new? Dunno lol. AND OH MY GOD. Gaara fight WTF. FFS who is that ****ing muppet hes fighting. FFS get off your little pecker bird and stop ****ing about. How BORING. Lost interest.
                          Originally posted by Tibs
                          I love you, you Welsh ****

                          Comment

                          • cC@Zz
                            FFR Player
                            • Apr 2006
                            • 1427

                            #28
                            Re: Naruto Shippūden(Hurricane Chronicles)

                            So far I'm not impressed by the new episodes. It just seems like the same old stuff. I'm getting sick of all the shadow clones and fights that drag on for several episodes.
                            There is a 50% chance your pillow will eat you while you are sleeping.

                            Comment

                            • Billydude
                              FFR Player
                              • Apr 2006
                              • 880

                              #29
                              Re: Naruto Shippūden(Hurricane Chronicles)

                              Awesome. I just watched episode 4 and it's pretty sweet. I thought the triple element attack Kakashi did was pretty sick. And rofl at the Make Out Tactics spoiler XD.

                              Originally posted by Chrissi
                              If you eat a pizza it does not give you the urge to fly a kite.
                              Originally posted by beaner692
                              What if Billy talked to her? hes irrisistable

                              Comment

                              • Maid
                                FFR Player
                                • Nov 2006
                                • 643

                                #30
                                Re: Naruto Shippūden(Hurricane Chronicles)

                                They ran out of budget after ep1, back to crappy animation!
                                怒りの剣も嘆きの傷も 跡形もなく溶けて消えて散って逝っててああー

                                Comment

                                Working...