Why do people like Catfish?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Chromer
    Hookers and Blow
    • Jul 2003
    • 4981

    #1366
    Re: Why do people like Hentai?

    Grandia get your head out of your ass as well as Sephiroth. God, this entire thread is pissing me off. Everyone stop trying to sound like Ben Stein know-it-alls and get back to the damn topic which is Hentai and all of its glory.

    PS - Sephiroth, all of your statements have provoked some sort of argument in the process. I highly discourage trying that now that I'm back in the thread. Your choice.

    Comment

    • Windscarredfaith
      (づ ̄ � ̄)づ watermelon
      • Mar 2005
      • 2612

      #1367
      Re: Why do people like Hentai?

      Sephiroth already said that he'll stop. No need to worry. However, yes, back to hentai before this thread gets locked.

      Comment

      • ToshX
        FFR Player
        • Feb 2004
        • 5111

        #1368
        Re: Why do people like Hentai?

        Originally posted by Grandiagod
        I say it was the relationship comment. If so, get over it.
        This is what I mean by you not knowing what the **** you're talking about.

        I forgot you even made a relationship comment until you brought it up. But since you're pushing this off as unimportant, I see no point in finishing reading the post. Why should I bother to tell you stuff if you don't listen? Either that, or you don't understand. Either way, you're ignorant of the situation, so I'm just not going to deal with it. That being said, I'll just put you on my ignore list.

        Basically, I'd deal with you, but if you're only willing to make dumb little jokes and not listen when someone has something to say, you aren't worth my time, especially if you're so childish as to ignore someone after you offended them after having demanded attention previously to something that was already long past. You're arguably worse than Seph or whatever his username was, and that's really saying something.

        I really wish we could've just talked about it, but no, you had to throw it off as nothing and just make your dumb little ****ing jokes. I hope you're satisfied with yourself, buddy.

        Comment

        • Grandiagod
          FFR Player
          • Jul 2004
          • 6122

          #1369
          Re: Why do people like Hentai?

          Alright, I'll talk, 100% serious no jokes tonight.

          Contact me, AIM in profile.

          I'll probably be on for the next half hour.
          He who angers you conquers you. ~Elizabeth Kenny

          Comment

          • Grandiagod
            FFR Player
            • Jul 2004
            • 6122

            #1370
            Re: Why do people like Hentai?

            Lol nice move jackass

            TosHx1337: .
            xTosHx1337: IM me back once
            Rikonstruct: wrote this in thread
            Rikonstruct: Alright, I'll talk, 100% serious no jokes tonight.

            Contact me, AIM in profile.

            I'll probably be on for the next half hour.
            xTosHx1337: okay, good, you're done
            xTosHx1337: I won't even bother to read that, rofl
            xTosHx1337 signed off at 9:04:08 PM.
            He who angers you conquers you. ~Elizabeth Kenny

            Comment

            • JesusChrist666
              FFR Player
              • May 2006
              • 11

              #1371
              Re: Why do people like Hentai?

              Originally posted by Grandiagod
              Lol nice move jackass

              TosHx1337: .
              xTosHx1337: IM me back once
              Rikonstruct: wrote this in thread
              Rikonstruct: Alright, I'll talk, 100% serious no jokes tonight.

              Contact me, AIM in profile.

              I'll probably be on for the next half hour.
              xTosHx1337: okay, good, you're done
              xTosHx1337: I won't even bother to read that, rofl
              xTosHx1337 signed off at 9:04:08 PM.
              Quote so Tosh can see what an idiot he just made of himself.

              Comment

              • ToshX
                FFR Player
                • Feb 2004
                • 5111

                #1372
                Re: Why do people like Hentai?

                I still refuse to read that and saw my AIM, I just skimmed past it. It was just an IP check.

                That being said, you're also now on my ignore list.

                Comment

                • Grandiagod
                  FFR Player
                  • Jul 2004
                  • 6122

                  #1373
                  Re: Why do people like Hentai?

                  Bwhahahahahahahahahaha

                  Oh this is awesome.

                  It's like idiot on parade.

                  "Hey Grandia stop joking and being an ass, have a discussion with me"

                  "Okay"

                  "HA BLOCKED LULZ"
                  He who angers you conquers you. ~Elizabeth Kenny

                  Comment

                  • Nyokou
                    ( ̄ー ̄)
                    • Apr 2005
                    • 4247

                    #1374
                    Re: Why do people like Hentai?

                    You shouldn't have pissed him off then. :/
                    Snapchat: icequeenilse

                    Comment

                    • ToshX
                      FFR Player
                      • Feb 2004
                      • 5111

                      #1375
                      Re: Why do people like Hentai?

                      Oh, so NOW he wants to talk, right? He probably should've ****ing considered what he was doing when he was joking around.

                      That being said, I will never take him off my ignore list, and I'm ready to add anyone else onto it who tries to contact me about him. But he obviously doesn't ****ing care about anything with how he just goes around ignorantly doing that ****.

                      Comment

                      • Nyokou
                        ( ̄ー ̄)
                        • Apr 2005
                        • 4247

                        #1376
                        Re: Why do people like Hentai?

                        Actually, he made some stupid comment, but basically, he's saying that you wanted to talk seriously with him, he agreed, and then you blocked him.
                        Snapchat: icequeenilse

                        Comment

                        • Lvytn
                          FFR Player
                          • May 2005
                          • 147

                          #1377
                          Re: Why do people like Hentai?

                          I found something that some of you may like... delete if too... much
                          Last edited by GuidoHunter; 06-6-2007, 12:44 AM.
                          -One handed Player-


                          Comment

                          • ToshX
                            FFR Player
                            • Feb 2004
                            • 5111

                            #1378
                            Re: Why do people like Hentai?

                            He didn't have to say anything, he could've just put a dot or said "hi" or something. I would've blocked him no matter what and I really did not bother to read whatever he said.

                            Comment

                            • Nyokou
                              ( ̄ー ̄)
                              • Apr 2005
                              • 4247

                              #1379
                              Re: Why do people like Hentai?

                              So wait.. how long did it take for him to respond? Is that the problem? :/
                              Snapchat: icequeenilse

                              Comment

                              • Grandiagod
                                FFR Player
                                • Jul 2004
                                • 6122

                                #1380
                                Re: Why do people like Hentai?

                                Maybe THIS is why I knew I couldn't have a decent convo with Tosh.

                                Alright, I'll leave it at this, if Tosh wants to PM me and tell me what the hell is the big deal, sure go ahead, all I saw was him get really offended over some mystery comment I made.

                                If he doesn't everything I said about him stands, hell even if he does it still might stand.

                                I know he can't read this, but if he wants to know he'll find out.

                                @nyoku, I responed less than 3 seconds after I got the IM
                                He who angers you conquers you. ~Elizabeth Kenny

                                Comment

                                Working...