Why do people like Catfish?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • ToshX
    FFR Player
    • Feb 2004
    • 5111

    #1306
    Re: Why do people like Hentai?

    Well you have two choices, either you give me it now(and we have a somewhat peaceful conversation) or I yell at you later when I figure it out myself.

    Comment

    • Sephiroth201
      FFR Player
      • Oct 2005
      • 102

      #1307
      Re: Why do people like Hentai?

      Originally posted by ToshX
      Sir, I would like to have a talk with you on AIM.

      A literal talk. As in mic to mic. What is your SN?

      That means you, Sephiroth. Your reading comprehension is obviously horrid, so I figure the only way you're going to understand is if I say it to you directly.
      No, I can't comply with your request.
      A: I don't have a mic.
      B: You're upset as it is apparently from what everyone is saying. No need to take this to AIM.
      C: I only have friends on my AIM friends list. I don't simply give out my SN to anyone who asks.

      We can take this to a PM if you would like.
      When all else fails.... Hit it with a brick.

      Originally posted by Synthlight
      Ahh bet yes, that is the challenge. Perhaps you need to refining your selling skills.. Maybe you need to tell them that if you don't do this, you will be made fun of by Synthlight. And if that happened, you would be the one looking like the fool! Brilliant? Brilliant!

      Cheers,

      Synthlight

      Comment

      • ToshX
        FFR Player
        • Feb 2004
        • 5111

        #1308
        Re: Why do people like Hentai?

        No, I'd rather speak to you. You just don't get it in written text.

        You don't even need a mic.

        But whatever, I'm gonna go until tonight. Guess you lucked out for a few hours.

        Comment

        • Sephiroth201
          FFR Player
          • Oct 2005
          • 102

          #1309
          Re: Why do people like Hentai?

          Originally posted by ToshX
          No, I'd rather speak to you. You just don't get it in written text.
          Well, then I'm afraid you're out of luck. You either say it to me in the forum. a PM. Or we simply move on, and put this behind us.
          When all else fails.... Hit it with a brick.

          Originally posted by Synthlight
          Ahh bet yes, that is the challenge. Perhaps you need to refining your selling skills.. Maybe you need to tell them that if you don't do this, you will be made fun of by Synthlight. And if that happened, you would be the one looking like the fool! Brilliant? Brilliant!

          Cheers,

          Synthlight

          Comment

          • ToshX
            FFR Player
            • Feb 2004
            • 5111

            #1310
            Re: Why do people like Hentai?

            I need a word with you, and text just isn't cutting it when you're spewing out as much crap as you are.

            Comment

            • Sephiroth201
              FFR Player
              • Oct 2005
              • 102

              #1311
              Re: Why do people like Hentai?

              Then check your PMs.
              When all else fails.... Hit it with a brick.

              Originally posted by Synthlight
              Ahh bet yes, that is the challenge. Perhaps you need to refining your selling skills.. Maybe you need to tell them that if you don't do this, you will be made fun of by Synthlight. And if that happened, you would be the one looking like the fool! Brilliant? Brilliant!

              Cheers,

              Synthlight

              Comment

              • Nyokou
                ( ̄ー ̄)
                • Apr 2005
                • 4247

                #1312
                Re: Why do people like Hentai?

                Oh my god, he still doesn't get it AT ALL.

                I'm like two seconds away from tracking him down and just strangling the life out of him. omfg, moron.
                Snapchat: icequeenilse

                Comment

                • Sephiroth201
                  FFR Player
                  • Oct 2005
                  • 102

                  #1313
                  Re: Why do people like Hentai?

                  Originally posted by Nyokou
                  Oh my god, he still doesn't get it AT ALL.

                  I'm like two seconds away from tracking him down and just strangling the life out of him. omfg, moron.
                  No, you're sort of out of this convorsation at this point. I'm sorry.
                  It's between me and him now. It's getting taken care of.
                  When all else fails.... Hit it with a brick.

                  Originally posted by Synthlight
                  Ahh bet yes, that is the challenge. Perhaps you need to refining your selling skills.. Maybe you need to tell them that if you don't do this, you will be made fun of by Synthlight. And if that happened, you would be the one looking like the fool! Brilliant? Brilliant!

                  Cheers,

                  Synthlight

                  Comment

                  • ToshX
                    FFR Player
                    • Feb 2004
                    • 5111

                    #1314
                    Re: Why do people like Hentai?

                    Fine, your SN is xxxxxxxxxxxxxx.

                    I expect to see you tonight, but I have to go for now.
                    Last edited by stretchypanda; 06-8-2007, 10:07 AM. Reason: user doesn't want his screenname broadcast.

                    Comment

                    • Nyokou
                      ( ̄ー ̄)
                      • Apr 2005
                      • 4247

                      #1315
                      Re: Why do people like Hentai?

                      I'm not out of anything.

                      But seriously, back the **** off, and don't come back to this thread.

                      Ever.
                      Snapchat: icequeenilse

                      Comment

                      • Sephiroth201
                        FFR Player
                        • Oct 2005
                        • 102

                        #1316
                        Re: Why do people like Hentai?

                        Originally posted by Nyokou
                        I'm not out of anything.

                        But seriously, back the **** off, and don't come back to this thread.

                        Ever.
                        Look, I've stated I'm not leaving. So stop with that. Seriously. That's what? 3 times already?

                        It's not working maybe?
                        When all else fails.... Hit it with a brick.

                        Originally posted by Synthlight
                        Ahh bet yes, that is the challenge. Perhaps you need to refining your selling skills.. Maybe you need to tell them that if you don't do this, you will be made fun of by Synthlight. And if that happened, you would be the one looking like the fool! Brilliant? Brilliant!

                        Cheers,

                        Synthlight

                        Comment

                        • Nyokou
                          ( ̄ー ̄)
                          • Apr 2005
                          • 4247

                          #1317
                          Re: Why do people like Hentai?

                          You're not even here to talk about hentai.

                          So why the **** are you here?
                          Snapchat: icequeenilse

                          Comment

                          • Sephiroth201
                            FFR Player
                            • Oct 2005
                            • 102

                            #1318
                            Re: Why do people like Hentai?

                            Originally posted by Nyokou
                            You're not even here to talk about hentai.

                            So why the **** are you here?
                            I simply popped in to read the forum. I had something I wanted to say, I've said it. That's why I'm here. I'm amazed you even had to ask. seeing as how I posted earlier, THAT being the reason I'm here? And now it's been taken to this. Furthering my stay.
                            When all else fails.... Hit it with a brick.

                            Originally posted by Synthlight
                            Ahh bet yes, that is the challenge. Perhaps you need to refining your selling skills.. Maybe you need to tell them that if you don't do this, you will be made fun of by Synthlight. And if that happened, you would be the one looking like the fool! Brilliant? Brilliant!

                            Cheers,

                            Synthlight

                            Comment

                            • Nyokou
                              ( ̄ー ̄)
                              • Apr 2005
                              • 4247

                              #1319
                              Re: Why do people like Hentai?

                              You have so much **** in your mouth, Jesus Christ
                              Snapchat: icequeenilse

                              Comment

                              • Sephiroth201
                                FFR Player
                                • Oct 2005
                                • 102

                                #1320
                                Re: Why do people like Hentai?

                                Originally posted by Nyokou
                                You have so much **** in your mouth, Jesus Christ
                                No, I believe I was just answering your question.

                                Was that called for? Really. I said nothing in my previous post to instigate such behavior.

                                I'm trying to be calm about this now. End the argument. But you obviously feel the need to say more, and Insult me a little bit.

                                If it will make you happy. Rant at me.
                                I get it a lot. Doesn't bother me much.
                                You've had insult after insult to throw at me, Why not just get them all out in one neat organized post. Hm?

                                That way, you can get it out. And we can simply move on.
                                When all else fails.... Hit it with a brick.

                                Originally posted by Synthlight
                                Ahh bet yes, that is the challenge. Perhaps you need to refining your selling skills.. Maybe you need to tell them that if you don't do this, you will be made fun of by Synthlight. And if that happened, you would be the one looking like the fool! Brilliant? Brilliant!

                                Cheers,

                                Synthlight

                                Comment

                                Working...