The Hunt for the Lamest Anime

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • xplayfan
    FFR Player
    • Aug 2005
    • 752

    #61
    Re: The Hunt for the Lamest Anime

    SD Gundam

    Comment

    • Pichu_XP
      FFR Player
      • Jul 2006
      • 950

      #62
      Re: The Hunt for the Lamest Anime

      Originally posted by xplayfan
      SD Gundam
      QFT

      Comment

      • RB_Dreamscanner
        ☭Retired Top One Hander☭
        • Nov 2006
        • 1789

        #63
        Re: The Hunt for the Lamest Anime

        some sorta giant robot shiit
        "The Communist vision is the vision of man without God"



        Retired, Finished at rank 295, Top one hander on FFR

        Comment

        • MixMasterLar
          Beach Bum Extraordinaire
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Aug 2006
          • 5403

          #64
          Re: The Hunt for the Lamest Anime

          Originally posted by Squeek
          Did I say "best"?

          I said they aren't the worst as I can find far worse.
          my bad.


          I vote for Naruto and the old Astro Boy----and dont start with AB being a "Classic" cuz It was really over-rated...
          ​

          Comment

          • Pichu_XP
            FFR Player
            • Jul 2006
            • 950

            #65
            Re: The Hunt for the Lamest Anime

            Originally posted by MixMasterLar
            my bad.


            I vote for Naruto and the old Astro Boy----and dont start with AB being a "Classic" cuz It was really over-rated...
            There are shows worse than Naruto you know.
            And Astro Boy isn't bad. Yes, it wasn't good, but definitely not the worse anime.

            Comment

            • jamuko
              FFR Player
              • Jan 2004
              • 1083

              #66
              Re: The Hunt for the Lamest Anime

              People, Naruto really isn't that bad. In fact, it was quite good for a while, and I used to enjoy it a good deal (well, the manga at least). The real problem with it is the the mind-numbingly intolerable fanbase that has formed, combined with common shounen series "keep going on and on seemingly infinitely and throw in far too many useless filler episodes" syndrome.

              But yes, it actually has SOME redeeming qualities, at least it did in the past. Overrated, yes -- but there's a difference between overrated and just plain crap.
              ♪~
              Always Happy! Smile! Hello!
              I like delicious things
              I shoot eye beams at the things I hate and make them explode! (Yay!)
              So Happy! Smile! Hello! It's a picnic every day
              There's lots of happiness in my pocket
              So let's play forever~

              Comment

              • tsugomaru
                FFR Player
                • Aug 2004
                • 3962

                #67
                Re: The Hunt for the Lamest Anime

                This is anime, not manga. The Naruto manga hasn't fallen to tiny bits, the fighting scenes are quite awesome.

                The anime however, has fallen to bits. So many tiny, terrible bits.

                ~Tsugomaru
                Originally posted by Hiluluk
                WHEN do you think people die...?
                When their heart is pierced by a bullet from a pistol...? No.
                When they succumb to an incurable disease...? No.
                When they drink soup made with a poisonous mushroom...? NO!!!
                IT'S WHEN A PERSON IS FORGOTTEN...!!!

                Comment

                • TrueBOSS
                  FFR Player
                  • Dec 2006
                  • 147

                  #68
                  Re: The Hunt for the Lamest Anime

                  When it comes to anime, I have a very good tolerance to them. Some of them really suck but, due to the lack of anything better to do, I'll watch them. And in my experience of ALL the animes I've seen the two that I ever saw and couldn't STAND TO WATCH TO THE POINT I HHHHHAAAAAAAAAAADDDDDDDD TO change the CHANNEL were Duel Masters and Bobobo Bo Bo Bobo.
                  Check this link out to find the Final Fantasy character within you!
                  http://www.ff-fan.com/chartest/

                  http://www.ccacomics.com
                  http://www.ff7citadel.com

                  Comment

                  • Squeek
                    let it snow~
                    • Jan 2004
                    • 14444

                    #69
                    Re: The Hunt for the Lamest Anime

                    Originally posted by tsugomaru
                    This is anime, not manga. The Naruto manga hasn't fallen to tiny bits, the fighting scenes are quite awesome.

                    The anime however, has fallen to bits. So many tiny, terrible bits.

                    ~Tsugomaru
                    Fact is though, it was decent enough for me to watch 130 episodes of it before it turned to mush.

                    There have been shows I couldn't finish because they were terrible. Girls Bravo, Wolf's Rain, and Moonphase to name a few.

                    Comment

                    • TrueBOSS
                      FFR Player
                      • Dec 2006
                      • 147

                      #70
                      Re: The Hunt for the Lamest Anime

                      Looking thu this thread, I'd have to say Duel Masters is the current winner of lamest anime because no one is really sticking up for it.
                      Check this link out to find the Final Fantasy character within you!
                      http://www.ff-fan.com/chartest/

                      http://www.ccacomics.com
                      http://www.ff7citadel.com

                      Comment

                      • SethSquall
                        FFR Player
                        • Mar 2004
                        • 5477

                        #71
                        Re: The Hunt for the Lamest Anime

                        That's not how the thread works.
                        Originally posted by Tibs
                        I love you, you Welsh ****

                        Comment

                        • Squeek
                          let it snow~
                          • Jan 2004
                          • 14444

                          #72
                          Re: The Hunt for the Lamest Anime

                          Surprisingly enough, that's the only show that's on par with a general estimate of the worst shows ever.

                          1 SD Gundam Force (TV)
                          2 Reign: The Conqueror (TV)
                          3 Tekken: The Motion Picture
                          4 Ninja Resurrection (OAV)
                          5 Beyblade (TV)
                          6 MD Geist (OAV)
                          7 Duel Masters (TV)
                          8 The Super Milk-chan Show (TV)
                          9 Kimera (OAV)
                          10 Samurai Shodown: The Motion Picture

                          Source is ANN.

                          However, TB, note that there are literally thousands of animes. I could say Kabutomushi Ouji Mushiking - Mori no Tame no Densetsu is the lamest because nobody has mentioned it yet.

                          And I've never even heard of it. I just copypasta'd it from the encyclopedia.

                          Comment

                          • cC@Zz
                            FFR Player
                            • Apr 2006
                            • 1427

                            #73
                            Re: The Hunt for the Lamest Anime

                            I've never watched Duel Masters so I'm going to say .hack//sign.
                            There is a 50% chance your pillow will eat you while you are sleeping.

                            Comment

                            • Kilgamayan
                              Super Scooter Happy
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Feb 2003
                              • 6583

                              #74
                              Re: The Hunt for the Lamest Anime

                              Duel Masters had an excellent dub and you all suck for not liking it.
                              I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

                              Comment

                              • Maid
                                FFR Player
                                • Nov 2006
                                • 643

                                #75
                                Re: The Hunt for the Lamest Anime

                                Originally posted by Squeek
                                Fact is though, it was decent enough for me to watch 130 episodes of it before it turned to mush.

                                There have been shows I couldn't finish because they were terrible. Girls Bravo, Wolf's Rain, and Moonphase to name a few.
                                You mean Tsukiyomi Moonphase? Because I loved it and find it weird anyone could hate that Anime.
                                怒りの剣も嘆きの傷も 跡形もなく溶けて消えて散って逝っててああー

                                Comment

                                Working...