Naruto Uzumaki Chronicles!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • onewingedangel99
    FFR Player
    • Jun 2006
    • 114

    #16
    Re: Naruto Uzumaki Chronicles!

    though dbz has a lot of sesons naruto has a better hit title more viewwers watched it

    Comment

    • Leatherhead
      FFR Player
      • Nov 2006
      • 23

      #17
      Re: Naruto Uzumaki Chronicles!

      whoaa, big bump! >:O

      i haven't been able to watch much of bleach because adult swim just got it in my area, but so far so good!

      I like naruto too

      Street Sharks, Jawsome!

      Comment

      • onewingedangel99
        FFR Player
        • Jun 2006
        • 114

        #18
        Re: Naruto Uzumaki Chronicles!

        yeah but bleach is overrated

        Comment

        • SethSquall
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2004
          • 5477

          #19
          Re: Naruto Uzumaki Chronicles!



          All I saw in this thread was this gif. Which is just awesome beyond all awesome.
          Last edited by SethSquall; 11-16-2006, 01:58 PM.
          Originally posted by Tibs
          I love you, you Welsh ****

          Comment

          • AeonShadow
            Senior Member
            • Sep 2006
            • 588

            #20
            Re: Naruto Uzumaki Chronicles!

            Originally posted by Squeek
            It's a joke.

            Literally, it means "cute" and it shows up in a ton of anime. But in this context, it just means you are all being way too fanboyish.
            fanboyish huh?watever.I like naruto alot!

            Comment

            • GuidoHunter
              is against custom titles
              • Oct 2003
              • 7371

              #21
              Re: Naruto Uzumaki Chronicles!

              Pretty much everyone who likes Naruto is fanboyish to the extreme, because if you don't love it, you realize that it's just trash.

              --Guido


              Originally posted by Grandiagod
              Originally posted by Grandiagod
              She has an asshole, in other pics you can see a diaper taped to her dead twin's back.
              Sentences I thought I never would have to type.

              Comment

              • Squeek
                let it snow~
                • Jan 2004
                • 14444

                #22
                Re: Naruto Uzumaki Chronicles!

                I'm sure I've mentioned this before, but we as a website have taken a stance against Naruto.

                Basically, we all hate it. Actually, we hate the fact that it's incredibly overrated.

                So, now you understand why the regs flame users who hail Naruto as the best thing ever. We all know it isn't.

                Comment

                • tsugomaru
                  FFR Player
                  • Aug 2004
                  • 3962

                  #23
                  Re: Naruto Uzumaki Chronicles!

                  Who gets these things anyways?

                  It is the interwebs.

                  I'll leave you to figure out the conclusion.

                  ~Tsugomaru
                  Originally posted by Hiluluk
                  WHEN do you think people die...?
                  When their heart is pierced by a bullet from a pistol...? No.
                  When they succumb to an incurable disease...? No.
                  When they drink soup made with a poisonous mushroom...? NO!!!
                  IT'S WHEN A PERSON IS FORGOTTEN...!!!

                  Comment

                  • NarutoFoxDemon
                    FFR Player
                    • Oct 2006
                    • 1181

                    #24
                    Re: Naruto Uzumaki Chronicles!

                    i like Bleach thank you very much!!!

                    Comment

                    • NarutoFoxDemon
                      FFR Player
                      • Oct 2006
                      • 1181

                      #25
                      Re: Naruto Uzumaki Chronicles!

                      Comment

                      • AeonShadow
                        Senior Member
                        • Sep 2006
                        • 588

                        #26
                        Re: Naruto Uzumaki Chronicles!

                        nvm lol, i love bleach and naruto!i dont know which one i like bests!
                        Last edited by AeonShadow; 11-17-2006, 02:22 PM.

                        Comment

                        • sushigrlOOk
                          FFR Player
                          • Apr 2006
                          • 182

                          #27
                          Re: Naruto Uzumaki Chronicles!

                          BLEACH RULEZ!!! XD

                          Comment

                          • sakura_haruno_123
                            FFR Player
                            • Sep 2006
                            • 2

                            #28
                            Re: Naruto Uzumaki Chronicles!

                            i love naruto is sooooooooooooooooooooo awesome!!!!

                            Comment

                            • AeonShadow
                              Senior Member
                              • Sep 2006
                              • 588

                              #29
                              Re: Naruto Uzumaki Chronicles!

                              Originally posted by Squeek
                              I'm sure I've mentioned this before, but we as a website have taken a stance against Naruto.

                              Basically, we all hate it. Actually, we hate the fact that it's incredibly overrated.

                              So, now you understand why the regs flame users who hail Naruto as the best thing ever. We all know it isn't.
                              overated!it is not its for children8+ so ha!

                              Comment

                              • Squeek
                                let it snow~
                                • Jan 2004
                                • 14444

                                #30
                                Re: Naruto Uzumaki Chronicles!

                                Well, let's put it this way.

                                Look at every single thread outside of Media (and TGB) where the regulars of this forum post. Here is what you see.

                                1) Posts written in complete sentences with proper spelling and coherency.
                                2) Posts with opinions and statements to back them up.

                                Look at every thread where there's a single mention of Naruto. Here is what you see.

                                1) Posts that look as if they could have been written by four year-olds.
                                2) Posts with an unbased opinion about how Naruto is so supeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr ^___^.

                                There's a reason we all hate Naruto. It's because it spawns these kinds of posts that are not welcome on our forums. First of all, they break the rules, but nobody reads them anyway because that would imply that they have some intelligence. Second of all, they're a waste of time and space.

                                Congratulations, you like Naruto. That's amazing. Nobody here cares.

                                I would recommend joining a Naruto discussion forum. You'd fit in much better there. In the meantime, please do not spam up our forums with pointless Naruto banter.

                                PS - I'm just about this close to banning all discussion of this show from this section. -->||<-- That close.

                                pps graf-x
                                Last edited by Squeek; 11-17-2006, 08:04 PM.

                                Comment

                                Working...