When it comes out on November 14 2006 im buying it automatically!!its goin be awesome!!
Naruto Uzumaki Chronicles!
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
Tags: None
-
-
Comment
-
-
Re: Naruto Uzumaki Chronicles!
I agree wholehartedly with Omega.Comment
-
-
Re: Naruto Uzumaki Chronicles!
They were alright, I don't really care about filler but still it's starting to get boring. And I want Kakashi Gaiden to start very soon!

Comment
-
Re: Naruto Uzumaki Chronicles!
i like both but im more in to naruto but bleach isnt too far behind



Comment
-
-
-
-
Re: Naruto Uzumaki Chronicles!
Naruto is DBZ with an extra 5 fps. I've said this before.
OH HEY LOOK A FIGHT... no just kidding, we're going to have to go through about 6 filler episodes with barely any value added to the storyline, then we get to almost the point of conflict resolution, but we have to make long winded speeches for the next two episodes. Fight, repeat story arch.He who angers you conquers you. ~Elizabeth KennyComment

Comment