Official Favorite Manga Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • psychopete
    Quite electrifying.
    • Jul 2005
    • 833

    #31
    Re: Official Favorite Manga Thread

    Naruto is decent, but anything's better than the anime, and there are a ton of manga that are better.

    GTO, One Piece, Comic Party, Negima and Gravitation come into mind.

    Comment

    • codcrille
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2007
      • 104

      #32
      Re: Official Favorite Manga Thread

      My balls <3

      Comment

      • All_That_Chaz
        Supreme Dictator For Life
        • Apr 2004
        • 5874

        #33
        Re: Official Favorite Manga Thread

        flcl
        Back to "Back to Earth"
        Originally posted by FoJaR
        dammit chaz
        Originally posted by FoJaR
        god dammit chaz
        Originally posted by MalReynolds
        I bet when you live in a glass house, the temptation to throw stones is magnified strictly because you're not supposed to.

        Comment

        • bluguerrilla
          FFR Player
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Apr 2006
          • 3966

          #34
          Re: Official Favorite Manga Thread

          I only like FLCL because adult swim told me to ***must obey***

          Comment

          • SethSquall
            FFR Player
            • Mar 2004
            • 5477

            #35
            Re: Official Favorite Manga Thread

            D.Gray-man has been an awesome read so far.


            Hellsing: The Dawn is brilliant.
            Originally posted by Tibs
            I love you, you Welsh ****

            Comment

            • akuma696
              FFR Player
              • Dec 2005
              • 116

              #36
              Re: Official Favorite Manga Thread

              Hellsing is my favorite. The reason being that it is far better than the 13 episode anime will ever hope to be. The manga has far more action and the story goes a lot deeper than the anime. Also, there is actually some humor in the manga that the anime fails to show. I'm just waiting for volume eight in the manga series. I'm also happy to see the anime being re-done to follow the manga.

              Comment

              • SethSquall
                FFR Player
                • Mar 2004
                • 5477

                #37
                Re: Official Favorite Manga Thread

                Yea still waiting on the third instalment of Ultimate. It's been ages.
                Originally posted by Tibs
                I love you, you Welsh ****

                Comment

                • EmoMan13
                  FFR Player
                  • Feb 2007
                  • 54

                  #38
                  Re: Official Favorite Manga Thread

                  i like Naruto and Love Hina... I like the manga with romance
                  Check out my SimFiles! I think that they are good!

                  Comment

                  • psychopete
                    Quite electrifying.
                    • Jul 2005
                    • 833

                    #39
                    Re: Official Favorite Manga Thread

                    Originally posted by EmoMan13
                    i like Naruto and Love Hina... I like the manga with romance
                    There are way more/better romance stories. Besides, Naruto is more leaning towards action than romance.

                    Comment

                    • Chromer
                      Hookers and Blow
                      • Jul 2003
                      • 4981

                      #40
                      Re: Official Favorite Manga Thread

                      When it comes to Romance manga, Love Hina is one of the top 3. I'm a sucker for romance anime and manga (I just love it) so here are my manga suggestions:

                      - Othello
                      - Boys Over Flowers
                      - The Wallflower - Definitely Read.
                      - Saikano - Definitely Read.
                      - Ai Yori Aoshi
                      - A.I. Love You
                      - Ah! My Goddess: Definitely Read.
                      - W Juliet: Definitely read
                      - Cipher

                      Comment

                      • FaintScent
                        FFR Player
                        • Feb 2007
                        • 43

                        #41
                        Re: Official Favorite Manga Thread

                        I <3 angel scantuary manga
                        ♥-~٭~-♥
                        We're losing daylight but I cant work any faster.
                        Under the veil of dusk we go on,
                        Don’t close your eyes.
                        What if it all disappears in the shadows that reach from the stars?

                        If I held my ground would you ask me to change?
                        This drought bleeds on now we're dancing for rain
                        We drink the air but it’s still not the same
                        These worlds collide but the distance remains
                        We point the finger, never accept the blame and I know. I know

                        sigpic

                        Comment

                        • Roxas7
                          FFR Veteran
                          • Nov 2006
                          • 156

                          #42
                          Re: Official Favorite Manga Thread

                          DeathNote and Rurouni Kenshin are the best!!!!




                          Best AAA: Noir Remixed xD
                          Best FC: Southern Cross

                          Comment

                          • Danrainbow6
                            FFR Player
                            • Sep 2006
                            • 73

                            #43
                            Re: Official Favorite Manga Thread

                            Gunslinger Girl

                            Initial D

                            Originally posted by jewpinthethird
                            WARNING: DON'T KILL YOURSELF BECAUSE OF FFR, PEOPLE WILL JUST LAUGH AND CALL YOU AN IDIOT.

                            Comment

                            • Rurion
                              Banned
                              • Apr 2006
                              • 86

                              #44
                              Re: Official Favorite Manga Thread

                              Do I seriously have to make a list -_-

                              I dunno lets start.

                              Their in no specific order~

                              R.O.D
                              Negima!?
                              Love Hina
                              Ah! My Goddess
                              Chrono Crusade
                              Black Cat
                              Sgt. Frog (Keroro)
                              The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya (Anime)
                              One Piece
                              Gungrave
                              Grenadier
                              Lilim Kiss (not so famous x_x)
                              Case Closed (I used to love this so much in 3rd grade)
                              xxxHolic
                              DearS (Hot teachers FTW!)


                              .. cant think of more that i've read.. :O

                              Comment

                              • Tails99
                                FFR Player
                                • Nov 2006
                                • 218

                                #45
                                Re: Official Favorite Manga Thread

                                Come on! Doesn't anyone like Battle Royale?
                                Originally posted by Specforces
                                (3:15:11 PM) Corey: Tomorrow, I'm going to kill myself.
                                (3:15:11 PM) SmarterChild: Would you like me to add the event "Kill yourself" on October 3rd, 2007 to your planner?
                                (3:15:12 PM) Corey: You fucking asshole...

                                Comment

                                Working...