Official Favorite Manga Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Animefreak999
    FFR Player
    • May 2006
    • 767

    #16
    Re: Official Favorite Manga Thread

    i still like your avatar chromer its hilarious
    EYEBROWS o_O

    Comment

    • Omeganitros
      auauauau
      • Jun 2003
      • 8897

      #17
      Re: Official Favorite Manga Thread

      Eyeshield 21.

      I really don't read manga, but I caught this one and I really liked it.

      Comment

      • Animefreak999
        FFR Player
        • May 2006
        • 767

        #18
        Re: Official Favorite Manga Thread

        ummmmmmm the megaman manga isnt that bad either

        Comment

        • Chromer
          Hookers and Blow
          • Jul 2003
          • 4981

          #19
          Re: Official Favorite Manga Thread

          For my pick, I would put Love Hina. I'm sorry but this is one of the greatest manga of all time. The only other manga Akamatsu made that is as good as Hina is of course Negima.

          So my picks are:

          Love Hina
          Azumanga Daioh
          Saikano

          Comment

          • Animefreak999
            FFR Player
            • May 2006
            • 767

            #20
            Re: Official Favorite Manga Thread

            ive never read it but ive heard its good and sexy lots of hott girls !
            YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!me likey hott anime and manga girls ^_^

            Comment

            • magister_negi_magi
              FFR Player
              • Feb 2005
              • 491

              #21
              Re: Official Favorite Manga Thread

              If Ken Akamatsu made it, I love it. I've recently been reading Genshiken, DearS, and GetBackers, all of which I like very much. I've also developed a thing for Eureka Seven, which includes the manga, and anything by Kotoyoshi Yumisuke, if only for the art.

              Comment

              • Varia
                FFR Player
                • Jul 2003
                • 1713

                #22
                Re: Official Favorite Manga Thread

                Deep Love (all of them...Ayu no Monogatari, Hosuto, Reina no Unmei, Pao no Monogatari, Real)
                GTO

                P.S. I read them in Japanese 8) Only one of the Deep Love storylines (Ayu no Monogatari) has been scanslated. (or whatever you call it)
                GB CHALLENGE IS HOMOSEXUAL

                ARE YOU HOMOSEXUAL?


                I THINK SO

                Comment

                • trevom
                  FFR Player
                  • May 2006
                  • 50

                  #23
                  Re: Official Favorite Manga Thread

                  darn you stoll my idea T.T

                  Comment

                  • Chromer
                    Hookers and Blow
                    • Jul 2003
                    • 4981

                    #24
                    Re: Official Favorite Manga Thread

                    GTO is another one of those higher Echelon manga as well.

                    Trevom, I didn't steal you idea since this thread has been established for quite some time now. =)
                    Last edited by Chromer; 07-1-2006, 01:10 PM.

                    Comment

                    • NarutoFoxDemon
                      FFR Player
                      • Oct 2006
                      • 1181

                      #25
                      Re: Official Favorite Manga Thread

                      my list:

                      Naruto
                      One Piece
                      Gacha Gacha
                      Chobits
                      Desert Punk
                      Hellsing
                      Sgt. Frog
                      Reborn!
                      Claymore
                      Bleach

                      These are in NO specific order

                      Comment

                      • Chromer
                        Hookers and Blow
                        • Jul 2003
                        • 4981

                        #26
                        Re: Official Favorite Manga Thread

                        I've recently got into Flame of Recca and boy does it kick ass. =P

                        Comment

                        • cC@Zz
                          FFR Player
                          • Apr 2006
                          • 1427

                          #27
                          Re: Official Favorite Manga Thread

                          My favorite mangas are Trigun, Nausicaä, Lupin III, FLCL, Gunslinger Girl, and Elfen Lied.
                          There is a 50% chance your pillow will eat you while you are sleeping.

                          Comment

                          • NarutoFoxDemon
                            FFR Player
                            • Oct 2006
                            • 1181

                            #28
                            Re: Official Favorite Manga Thread

                            oh, and the Kingdom Hearts manga is ok, I read the 1st 2 volumes of the Getbackers, Psychic and Electric teenagers living in the street, its cool

                            Comment

                            • dcr
                              FFR Player
                              • Jan 2007
                              • 335

                              #29
                              naruto!

                              yeah!
                              Last edited by Squeek; 04-16-2007, 08:51 AM. Reason: double post

                              Comment

                              • cC@Zz
                                FFR Player
                                • Apr 2006
                                • 1427

                                #30
                                Re: Official Favorite Manga Thread

                                There was no point for you to double post dcr.
                                There is a 50% chance your pillow will eat you while you are sleeping.

                                Comment

                                Working...