Peter Jackson is an idiot

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • MCRenaissance
    FFR Player
    • Apr 2006
    • 1646

    #31
    Re: Peter Jackson is an idiot

    I'll agree that Halo is very overrated. I get pissed when I see or hear people sayng OMG HALO IS THE BEST GAME EVER, because it simply is not. The thing is though that Halo is a great game. It is very fun to play and offers me hours of multiplayer without getting bored of it like I would get with almost any other game. Personally I have high hopes for the movie especially since the director of LOTR and King Kong is putting his part into it. I think I read somewhere that he would only be a producer not director though, im not fully sure on that one.

    Comment

    • mattyohh
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2006
      • 349

      #32
      Re: Peter Jackson is an idiot

      I have a PS2. I loose.
      Originally posted by FishFishRevolution
      You are banned from the Garbage Bin until January 1st, 2007. Don't worry, I usually let people out of their sentences early if they have good behavior. You are still able to view the Garbage Bin, but if you post there, I will physically site-wide ban you until further notice.

      Reason: Insulting Dragonforce aka my religion. Also being a general GB noob.

      -Fish
      lol

      Comment

      • cC@Zz
        FFR Player
        • Apr 2006
        • 1427

        #33
        Re: Peter Jackson is an idiot

        i dont only care about halo infact its not even my favorite game. My favorites sre final fantasy 7 and 10, splinter cell, half life 2, mario, and zelda.
        i am a big FPS fan and i know halo isnt the best FPS in the world but i like the story of the first halo and the multiplayer for halo 2. I think peter jackson is a good director and im a big fan of his movies. i might be wrong about the special effects team i might not i just think that do to some people on the SE team working on King Kong and lord of the rings.
        So before anyone thinks im some halo freak and dont know anything about good FPS or games all im saying is that i think its going to be a good movie. And if its not then thats fine.
        Last edited by cC@Zz; 05-1-2006, 04:44 PM.
        There is a 50% chance your pillow will eat you while you are sleeping.

        Comment

        • Squeek
          let it snow~
          • Jan 2004
          • 14444

          #34
          Re: Peter Jackson is an idiot

          Originally posted by mattyohh
          I have a PS2. I loose.
          In more ways than one.

          ~Squeek

          Comment

          • IAAW
            FFR Player
            • May 2005
            • 3008

            #35
            Re: Peter Jackson is an idiot

            After seeing this thread, and it's posts, i'll post something....
            • I can say that this movie will suck more than Doom.
            • Squeek, why you complain? This movie could cause people to realize that Halo is dumb. Or cause the wheel to spin faster... again.
            • PD AND GOLDENEYE WAS AWESOME FPS GAMES, BUT NOONE WANTS TO ADMIT IT. =\
            • I have a PS2 AND a Gamecube. I loose more.

            Comment

            • JurseyRider734
              lil j the bad b-word
              • Aug 2003
              • 7507

              #36
              Re: Peter Jackson is an idiot

              What Peter Jackson SHOULD be directing is the remake of The Hobbit.

              There's a grand idea.


              Well it already was one, but they should have gone through with it.
              Originally posted by Arch0wl
              I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

              Originally posted by Afrobean
              Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
              the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
              Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

              Comment

              • jewpinthethird
                (The Fat's Sabobah)
                FFR Music Producer
                • Nov 2002
                • 11711

                #37
                Re: Peter Jackson is an idiot

                Originally posted by GuidoHunter
                Goldeneye and Perfect Dark were DAMN good FPSs.
                Someone should make a Goldeneye movie.

                Comment

                • vashthestampede0987
                  FFR Player
                  • Jan 2004
                  • 2997

                  #38
                  Re: Peter Jackson is an idiot

                  Originally posted by MCRenaissance
                  I'll agree that Halo is very overrated.
                  coughhypocritcough
                  Omega owes me [1] omega favor
                  I am God of Hot Pockets, fear my fillings for they may be hot.


                  Originally posted by Synthlight
                  I hate myself.

                  Cheers,

                  Synthlight
                  xxpla tonic love: GIVE IT TO ME
                  xxpla tonic love: ****ing give it to me

                  Comment

                  • Lightknight924
                    FFR Player
                    • Jul 2005
                    • 1164

                    #39
                    Re: Peter Jackson is an idiot

                    Originally posted by Squeek
                    now all the 13-15 year olds think it is THE game and is THE ONLY game worth playing.
                    WRONG sir, WRONG! I cannot believe you said all the 13-15 year olds. I played Halo 2 for twenty minutes and immediatly found it boring. It doesn't matter how much I suck at it, I just found the concept of it very boring. Whenever I go to a friends house with my brother all we do is play it for hours...ugh. Tps has even insisted buying X-Box just for Halo 2. He's rediculous. Halo, the first one wasn't too great either. So don't go saying that ALL 13-15 year olds like it and thing nothing compares to it. It's not even in my top 10.

                    Comment

                    • Chromer
                      Hookers and Blow
                      • Jul 2003
                      • 4981

                      #40
                      Re: Peter Jackson is an idiot

                      I would love to see how an overrated Space FPS like Halo "coughredfactioncough" could translate into a good movie when its only redeeming quality is multiplayer. Maybe they'll set it up so that the viewers can play Halo during the movie. XD

                      Comment

                      • Kilgamayan
                        Super Scooter Happy
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Feb 2003
                        • 6583

                        #41
                        Re: Peter Jackson is an idiot

                        I've played Halo and Halo 2 a few times. Wasn't a huge fan of the controller layout (size wasn't a problem since my friend had a couple of Ss) because there was far too much stuff for me to remember for a game I would play maybe once every month. They were pretty fun, although I never did get used to controlling the sword.

                        Perfect Dark blows them out of the water though. The Halo campaigns demonstrated the programmar's ability to create smart AI-controlled characters, but AI-controlled characters were non-existant in multiplayer. What the hell.

                        Originally posted by jewpinthethird
                        Someone should make a Goldeneye movie.
                        Haha fuck you I had to read this twice XD

                        EDIT: Changed "pretty good" to "pretty fun" because the last thing I need is a bunch of people jumping down my throat for having an opinion that clashes with their own and they'll be damned if they don't call me out on it!
                        Last edited by Kilgamayan; 05-1-2006, 09:28 PM.
                        I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

                        Comment

                        • Squeek
                          let it snow~
                          • Jan 2004
                          • 14444

                          #42
                          Re: Peter Jackson is an idiot

                          Originally posted by Lightknight924
                          WRONG sir, WRONG! I cannot believe you said all the 13-15 year olds. I played Halo 2 for twenty minutes and immediatly found it boring. It doesn't matter how much I suck at it, I just found the concept of it very boring. Whenever I go to a friends house with my brother all we do is play it for hours...ugh. Tps has even insisted buying X-Box just for Halo 2. He's rediculous. Halo, the first one wasn't too great either. So don't go saying that ALL 13-15 year olds like it and thing nothing compares to it. It's not even in my top 10.
                          In an argument / debate, "all" never means "all". Ever. If someone says "all", they provide evidence to prove it. Otherwise, it's "most" or "a number bigger than half".

                          ~Squeek

                          Comment

                          • Lightknight924
                            FFR Player
                            • Jul 2005
                            • 1164

                            #43
                            Re: Peter Jackson is an idiot

                            Then what you should have said was most 13-15 year olds or just about all 13-15 year olds. I don't take too kindly to any type of judgment or stereotyping done to people my age.

                            Comment

                            • Grandiagod
                              FFR Player
                              • Jul 2004
                              • 6122

                              #44
                              Re: Peter Jackson is an idiot

                              13-15 year olds are dumb.
                              He who angers you conquers you. ~Elizabeth Kenny

                              Comment

                              • SethSquall
                                FFR Player
                                • Mar 2004
                                • 5477

                                #45
                                Re: Peter Jackson is an idiot

                                The only good thing that has come out of halo is Red vs Blue
                                Originally posted by Tibs
                                I love you, you Welsh ****

                                Comment

                                Working...