What instrument do you play?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • missbow
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2006
    • 24

    #31
    Re: What instrument do you play?

    I've been playing electric guitar on an off for a year. I've been really serious these past couple months with it. I also play bass, I'm needing to play bass more often. I tend to play electric more than bass. I'm really wanting to learn drums, but I don't think I'm that good at multi-tasking and sounding good at the same time.

    Comment

    • Verruckter
      FFR Player
      • Apr 2004
      • 2707

      #32
      Re: What instrument do you play?

      Originally posted by AasumDude
      It gets really easy. Shifting isn't very common compared to most other stringed instruments, but shifting into the third position on the G string will come in handy and will help you to learn the basics. Shifting into 1/2 position also comes in handy and makes songs in minor easier.
      lol a bit of a misunderstood there.

      I meant this: http://www.abcdrums.com/media/double...rums-pedal.jpg
      Last edited by Verruckter; 03-26-2006, 04:47 PM.
      Truth lies in loneliness, When hope is long gone by -Blind Guardian, The Soulforged
      Image removed for size violation.

      Comment

      • scorpio1690
        FFR Player
        • Apr 2003
        • 4817

        #33
        Re: What instrument do you play?

        I've been playing drums for eight, almost nine years now.

        Comment

        • bobbycat73
          FFR Player
          • Jun 2004
          • 339

          #34
          Re: What instrument do you play?

          4th year playing the trumpet.
          aids

          http://mafia.cheats4us.org/index.php?x=241521 <- Hot asian chicks!!

          Comment

          • darkwolf9091
            FFR Player
            • Mar 2006
            • 1

            #35
            Re: What instrument do you play?

            I've played the guitar for 2 years now

            Comment

            • chickendude
              Away from Computer
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Sep 2003
              • 1901

              #36
              Re: What instrument do you play?

              Haha, I'm the same as benny

              Viola for 5 years

              I guess I play the harmonica a bit too
              but I suck at that. It would be really cool if I Was good, but I'm not.

              Comment

              • BluE_MeaniE
                FFR Player
                • Jan 2003
                • 796

                #37
                Re: What instrument do you play?

                I used to play the saxophone for about 5 or 6 years. And then I played the mandolin for about a year.

                And as much as I hate to say it; as embarrassed as I am to say it, I play the guitar. Classical and popular.
                Originally posted by Henri Poincaré
                The scientist does not study nature because it is useful to do so. He studies it because he takes pleasure in it, and he takes pleasure in it because it is beautiful.

                Comment

                Working...