What instrument do you play?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • SqNtz_xoombotvx
    FFR Player
    • Jan 2006
    • 220

    #16
    Re: What instrument do you play?

    Euphonium/Baritone, although I do marching and pep bands instead of an ensemble because of all my classes.

    Comment

    • Kilgamayan
      Super Scooter Happy
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Feb 2003
      • 6583

      #17
      Re: What instrument do you play?

      I play handbells.

      No one else on this entire forum can say that truthfully. 8)
      I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

      Comment

      • iPatcH
        Swamp Lemons Rule
        FFR Simfile Author
        FFR Music Producer
        • Dec 2004
        • 3371

        #18
        Re: What instrument do you play?

        butt trumpet
        put on a donk on it

        Comment

        • xMordecaix
          FFR Player
          • Nov 2005
          • 70

          #19
          Re: What instrument do you play?

          Trumpet (Seven Years)

          Bass Drum (1-4)

          Limited Keybord/Xylophone

          Comment

          • stretchypanda
            shock me shock me
            • Sep 2004
            • 4123

            #20
            Re: What instrument do you play?

            Who cares if a million people play the guitar?

            I play French horn and bass guitar, sort of.

            Comment

            • Tokzic
              FFR Player
              • May 2005
              • 6878

              #21
              Re: What instrument do you play?

              Originally posted by xMordecaix
              Bass Drum (1-4)
              XD

              Yeah, I've played drums for three years and trumpet for one. I've dabbled in keyboard for eleven years.

              Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

              Comment

              • Suzuru
                FFR Player
                • Oct 2005
                • 537

                #22
                Re: What instrument do you play?

                Piano > now keyboard since I had to move and bah....

                Comment

                • jewpinthethird
                  (The Fat's Sabobah)
                  FFR Music Producer
                  • Nov 2002
                  • 11711

                  #23
                  Re: What instrument do you play?

                  Currently:
                  Synthesizer, 3 years.

                  Previously:
                  Piano, 6 years.
                  Trumpet, 4 years.

                  Comment

                  • FFR4EVA_00
                    FFR Player
                    • Aug 2005
                    • 1770

                    #24
                    Re: What instrument do you play?

                    Clarinet
                    5 years

                    I also have a keyboard.
                    ~*~Lurkadurk - 1134-7796-6967~*~

                    Comment

                    • wildmusician14
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2006
                      • 1

                      #25
                      Re: What instrument do you play?

                      i played flute for about 3 years and sax and clarinet

                      Comment

                      • msbrunnettemickey
                        FFR Player
                        • Sep 2004
                        • 1780

                        #26
                        Re: What instrument do you play?

                        Guitar, piano, and violin.

                        Edit: Guitar: 5 years+ (first couple of years i played alone with self-learning), Piano: 9 years Violin: 4 years (although i stopped playing it)
                        Last edited by msbrunnettemickey; 03-26-2006, 09:59 AM.

                        בקצה השמיים, ובסוף המדבר, יש מקום רחוק מלא פרחי בר
                        מקום קטן, עלוב ומשוגע, מקום רחוק מקום לדאגה
                        יש אומרים שם שמשיקרה וחושבים אל כל מה שקרה
                        אלוהים שם יושב ורואה ושומר אל כל משברא
                        אסור לקטוף את פרחי הגן
                        אסור לקטוף את פרחי הגן
                        ודואג ודואג נורא

                        Comment

                        • FluorescentArmy
                          Forum User
                          • Nov 2005
                          • 1754

                          #27
                          Re: What instrument do you play?

                          Yea... about that recording.

                          1. I used my computer mic against my Amp.
                          2. The Amp is a POS.
                          3. I used sound recorder.

                          I might edit this and put in The Kids Aren't Alright on my Putfile.

                          Comment

                          • Shadow_God_10
                            Somewhere, but not here
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Mar 2006
                            • 2227

                            #28
                            Re: What instrument do you play?

                            I've Played:

                            Trumpet: 1 1/2 years
                            French Horn: 2 1/2 years

                            lol i'm the only person in my class that plays french horn

                            Originally posted by Svaz
                            more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
                            Originally posted by mellon_collie
                            TIL women have breasts because of horniness
                            Originally posted by bugkid666
                            sunfan I fucked up
                            Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                            Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

                            Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                            your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
                            Originally posted by DaBackpack
                            might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

                            Comment

                            • AasumDude
                              FFR Player
                              • May 2004
                              • 726

                              #29
                              Re: What instrument do you play?

                              Originally posted by Verruckter
                              I'm getting there too. I can play it midly fast (Like in Silver Tongue from Sonata Arctica, maybe you know the song). I didn't start the double bass with my teacher yet, but I'm kinda doing it on my own.
                              It gets really easy. Shifting isn't very common compared to most other stringed instruments, but shifting into the third position on the G string will come in handy and will help you to learn the basics. Shifting into 1/2 position also comes in handy and makes songs in minor easier.

                              Comment

                              • dooty_7
                                FFR Player
                                • Jun 2005
                                • 462

                                #30
                                Re: What instrument do you play?

                                electric ans acoustic guitar, electric bass, keyboard/piano and i use to play the drums a bit.

                                Comment

                                Working...